Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Need Advice On Study In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Advice On Study In Canada (1369 Views)

Advice On Study Visa To Australia / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Advice On Study In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Study In Canada by greatolus: 3:58pm On May 29, 2011
I am planning to go to canada on a student visa.want to go for for a two year college diploma.I want to ask if it is possible to work and pay tuition in canada because i dont want to risk getting my career into problem in a white man's land.However i am ready to pay the first year tuition fee and other associated expenses but for the second year i dont have much money, so it is possible for me to raise the second year tuition fee with the work overthere?.Please i need your advice to help me make decision.pleeeeeeeeeease your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Need Advice On Study In Canada by Delta007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
greatolus:

I am planning to go to canada on a student visa.want to go for for a two year college diploma.I want to ask if it is possible to work and pay tuition in canada because i dont want to risk getting my career into problem in a white man's land.However i am ready to pay the first year tuition fee and other associated expenses but for the second year i dont have much money, so it is possible for me to raise the second year tuition fee with the work overthere?.Please i need your advice to help me make decision.pleeeeeeeeeease your response will be highly appreciated.
Very unlikely.

However, how much is the tuition fees, books, rent, food, utilities, etc? Then do the math.

(1)

Nigerians In Paris / I Was One Of The Reasons Why US Barred Nigeria From Visa Lottery – Kemi Olunloyo / Get Out - Different Ways U.S. Based Nigerians Kick Guest Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.