Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Qatar Visa/work Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Visa/work Permit (1346 Views)

Qatar Visa / Qatar Visa / How To Get Qatar Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Visa/work Permit by dawnkenns(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2011
Any good news about Qatar visa/work permit.B/cos I have already drop N100.000 to my agent to start work since 3rd week of july.
Re: Qatar Visa/work Permit by ojdollars(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
Wetin don lost, don lost. Paw don lost, don lost. Why not consult with Qatar Airlines instead, or is the Agent in Nairaland?
Re: Qatar Visa/work Permit by raphrinco: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
AM IN QATAR ,THE ONLY THING I WILL DO TO HELP YOU IS TO GIVE YOU MY EMAIL,raphrinco4real@yahoo.com,AND MIND YOU HERE IN QATAR,NOTHING LIKE WORK PERMIT,WHAT QATAR GIVES IS RESIDENT PERMIT,THE VISA IS 400K .
NOTE:MY BROTHER NO BODY SHOULD COLLECT MONEY FROM YOU IN THE NAME OF WORK PERMIT.IF YOU COME TO QATAR ,YOU WILL DO YOUR RESIDENT PERMIT.WHY PEOPLE ARE DECEIVED IS THAT THEY DON'T VALUE THE TRUTH.THANKS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Notice Regarding US Embassy Operations During The Strike Week / American Couple Invited Me, How Do I... / Amazon To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.