Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone (772 Views)

I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This / EndSARS: No Evidence That Soldiers Killed Anyone At Lekki Toll Gate - US / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by gidgiddy: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
To all the enemies of IPOB, I challenge you to show any evidence that IPOB killed anyone. Show us fact based evidence

By evidence, I dont mean hear-say, online gossip, pictures of dead people or stories about unknown gunmen. They are unknown gunmen because nobody knows who they are. Show us what you have that makes you believe that IPOB is killing people

I will give an example. I always say that the security forces killed unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters. I was recently asked what evidence I have. Below is a video of a combined force of police and Army shooting and
killing unarmed IPOB agitators who only gathered at the school field of National High School, Aba, in 2016. This is fact based evidence.

Show your evidence that IPOB has killed people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7nmzc10ZyA&t=387s

5 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Nonpartisan1: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
No! IPOB Terrorists kill only goats and not human beings..

Ndi Ara!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Arda1000(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!
show evidence stop ranting

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Emergingnation(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!
LOOL ! Pained unity begging stunts...

There's no Christian terrorist, all terrorist are Muslim...

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Christistruth00: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
cool

Human heads were recovered from Ikonso’s Shrine after he was killed by Police

https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-commander-how-we-killed-10-girls-for-rituals-attacked-police-stations-in-imo/amp

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by triple996(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pls let the continue to burn there backyard. He no concern me last las cheesy
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by dignity33: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
See how they are busy taking cover as they are fighting Boko Haram while is innocent civilians gathering and praying, when they see Boko Haram now they will not know how to take cover anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by udele1: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Start from 51 mins. He disclosed everything that will happen in Anambra. He is not fulani.

He is from Anambra state, NNEWI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEhiJkVO9M

I encourage all Igbo's and Anambra people to download this video before it is deleted.

These are the people killing Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Emergingnation(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Christistruth00:
cool

https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-commander-how-we-killed-10-girls-for-rituals-attacked-police-stations-in-imo/amp
Lol ! Afonja Muslim is talking about rituals, where as is region is head quarter of skull miners and human organ harvesters in the world grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Ofodirinwa: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Christistruth00:
cool

lol at Ikonso's shrine. I am from Ikonso's village. Tell us which community the shrine was located at

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by amc: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Mintyguy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
ipob is terrorist like boko haram,,,too much evidence is there....
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by loveth360(f): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Every reasonable person knows that Ipob is a peaceful organisation.

Even in face of killing and provocation by Nigeria security,They remains peaceful.

That's why they still protest peaceful all across the world except Nigeria where they are been killed.

Yesterday,From DSS detention their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu asked ipob members to remain peaceful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Bastard1stborn: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Federal Government collating evidences against IPOB using Nairaland opinions

Nice one. Please tell Buhari say his balls shall disappear before 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by loveth360(f): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Ndi Ara!
Rants from typical one Nigerian miscreant when confronted with truth.

Show evidences of Ipob killing anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Broveens42(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Meehn
This is a brilliant thread. These are the type of things we should be encouraging on nairaland.
Show proof. Infact how I wish seun will create a space for legal proceedings on nairaland where lawyers in the house will be given the opportunity to trash cases like this. Something like "nairaland court room" let's say lawyer A against lawyer B and those of us that like talking trash would supply any of our choice lawyers with evidence..
But the question now is
who will be the judge? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by obailala(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
gidgiddy:
To all the enemies of IPOB, I challenge you to show any evidence that IPOB killed anyone. Show us fact based evidence

By evidence, I dont mean hear-say, online gossip, pictures of dead people or stories about unknown gunmen. They are unknown gunmen because nobody knows who they are. Show us what you have that makes you believe that IPOB is killing people

I will give an example. I always say that the security forces killed unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters. I was recently asked what evidence I have. Below is a video of a combined force of police and Army shooting and
killing unarmed IPOB agitators who only gathered at the school field of National High School, Aba, in 2016. This is fact based evidence.

IPOB isnt exactly an organisation where it's members have ID cards or wear uniforms; so any attempt to extricate IPOB from the ongoing mayhem on the basis that no one has been caught with physical evidence to prove they are IPoB members, that's just a watery defence.

IPOB is more of an ideology, not a person or people. The miscreants committing untold crimes across the SE have been doing so based on the ideology of IPOb - attacking people who disobeyed IPOb sit at home orders, murdering people with police security or perceived saboteurs, burning police stations and INEC offices on the basis of IPoB's no election in SE etc. You cant exonerate IPoB from all that.

The very fact that IPOB adherents even explode in wild jubilation online, hailing and glorifying these crimes, including the activities of the 'Unknown Gunmen' (who some folks claim have no links with IPOB), that's already another indictment on IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by gidgiddy: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
obailala:
IPOB isnt exactly an organisation where it's members have ID cards or wear uniforms; so any attempt to extricate IPOB from the ongoing mayhem on the basis that no one has been caught with physical evidence to prove they are IPoB members, that's just a watery defence.

IPOB is more of an ideology, not a person or people. The miscreants committing untold crimes across the SE have been doing so based on the ideology of IPOb - attacking people who disobeyed IPOb sit at home orders, murdering people with police security or perceived saboteurs, burning police stations and INEC offices on the basis of IPoB's no election in SE etc. You cant exonerate IPoB from all that.

The very fact that IPOB adherents even explode in wild jubilation online, hailing and glorifying these crimes, including the activities of the 'Unknown Gunmen' (who some folks claim have no links with IPOB), that's already another indictment on IPOB.

In other words, there is no evidence that IPOB killed anybody and any accusation against them is based on sentiments?

If sentiments become the basis of conviction, rather than evidence, everyone will ultimately end up in jail

3 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by obailala(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

In other words, there is no evidence that IPOB killed anybody and any accusation against them is based on sentiments?

If sentiments become the basis of conviction, rather than evidence, everyone will ultimately end up in jail
Yeah, just the same way bokoharam hasnt really killed anyone before cos no one has been caught with a bokoharam inscription on their forehead to prove as submissible evidence that the murderous beasts are actually bokoharam.

Likewise the Fulani herdsmen militia accused of going on a murderous rampage from community to community across Nigeria. Afterall since none of them has been caught red-handed and evidently identified as a fulani herdsman, then there is absolutely no proof (besides hearsay and sentiments) that fulani herdsmen are responsible for those killings across Nigeria.

No offence, but you're sounding exactly like Malami and the other unfortunate fellow called Garba Shehu. Nigerians arent all children to be deceived with this cheap defence. Call out evil and stop defending nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by kehinde1588(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

I don't know why all Ipob members are so daft.

I doubt if your reasoning faculty was still intact while you opened this thread.

5 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by loveth360(f): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Broveens42:
Meehn
This is a brilliant thread. These are the type of things we should be encouraging on nairaland.
Show proof. Infact how I wish seun will create a space for legal proceedings on nairaland where lawyers in the house will be given the opportunity to trash cases like this. Something like "nairaland court room" let's say lawyer A against lawyer B and those of us that like talking trash would supply any of our choice lawyers with evidence..
But the question now is
who will be the judge? grin
Thread like this can never reach front page but let one mumu accuse Ipob,fiam is will reach front page.
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by helinues: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tell us what you know about Ipob activities.

Logically, it is not possible for you to be the most fanatic Ipob members and still be the most tolerant among them.

Tell us what you know

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by Bighead9: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Show your evidence that IPOB has killed people.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by gidgiddy: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
kehinde1588:

I doubt if your reasoning faculty was still intact while you opened this thread.

Yes in the normal world it is daft to ask for evidence of a crime.

Only in Nigeria
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by udele1: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Even within IPOB, the killing for money is going on.

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by udele1: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Yes in the normal world it is daft to ask for evidence of a crime.

Only in Nigeria

Where is the evidence of Buhari's death?
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by ChimaAdeoye: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Fulani killer squads are going about killing people to blame it on ipob.
When folks retaliate now, it will be termed a different thing.
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by MrColdsweat: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
kehinde1588:

Oga give concrete evidence or shut up.

1 Like

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Show Any Evidence That IPOB Has Ever Killed Anyone by kehinde1588(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Oga give concrete evidence or shut up.
Trying to answer a daft question will also make you daft.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN: Godwin Emefiele As Nigeria’s Nostradamus / Is History About To Repeat Itself? / Turji, Zamfara Notorious Bandit, ‘relocates’ Amid Intense Air Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.