Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) (48549 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by xelly: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:
I rather buy a 190 Benz, than to waste my hard earned money on INNOSON MOTORS. They are fake, substandard and low budget Chinese Vehicles that are assembled in Nigeria. cheesy grin grin

If I must chop Frog, I go chop the one wey get make sense.

If he like, let him import scrabble metal. We like am like that. Greater you Innoson.

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:
I rather buy a 190 Benz, than to waste my hard earned money on INNOSON MOTORS. They are fake, substandard and low budget Chinese Vehicles that are assembled in Nigeria. cheesy grin grin

But you want one Liegeria
Pretenders, unity beggers
Parasites and leeches from Futadjalon
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
It is automation of assembly plant, not production automation.

Most of the Innoson's core components apart from the plastic components are imported and assembled manually and is now automating the assembling process now. It is better to provide true analysis instead of providing wrong information and attacking critical feedback are jealousy.

China has to be appreciated for producing the universal component of products and having assemlers put their brand on it and assemble locally to safe on customs and clearing.

Innoson is doing well.
/
The Range Rover you worship is owned by Tata (an Indian company).

The iphones you stand inline overnight to purchase is made in China. China remains the manufacturing hub of the world.

So what's the beef?

It will be great if you start a wholly Nigerian manufactured product in your village. Innoson has only one head like you.

/

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by sonature1: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Make IPOB no come burn am

Aturu, you need to reexamine your igboness
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by MrGerald(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:

And you had to put this ugly face to proof what exactly? Wonder the kind of lowly and retched life you are managing
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by stinechykee: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
post=106348172:
Watch the installation process of a new automated vehicle manufacturing plant at Innoson Vehicles plant in Nnewi. This automated machine can produce the body of a vehicle in less than 10mins and it's actually one of the latest technology you can find anywhere in the world.

Innoson is investing heavily in procuring automated machines for its car productions. And the truth is that what you're seeing so far is just the scratch.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222416291730817&id=1074235180

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ2MITeeQmU
This is why they don't want Igbos to leave this dilapidated country called Nigeria but soon,I mean very soon Sun will shine from the East
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is beautiful to see honestly.
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Glorified car importer thanks to bank of industry.
Bitter mind Innoson is growing while you are dying of envy

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by ngwaIgbo223: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Bastard senseless hediotic human chaff for the igbos.
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
It is automation of assembly plant, not production automation.

Most of the Innoson's core components apart from the plastic components are imported and assembled manually and is now automating the assembling process now. It is better to provide true analysis instead of providing wrong information and attacking critical feedback are jealousy.

China has to be appreciated for producing the universal component of products and having assemlers put their brand on it and assemble locally to safe on customs and clearing.

Innoson is doing well.
I understand your jealousy, please show me assembling plant with automated vehicle welding machines and robotic spraying boots, you hate to admit Innoson is manufacturing vehicle because he is not from your tribe grin

You guys can't stop him, First in West African by Igbo man

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Crucialgem(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2021
AND NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN, AND HATERS AND EVIL PERPETRATORS WILL BE FLUSHED OUR AND NIGERIA LOYALIST LIKE US WILL ENJOY THE NEW ERA. THIS I HAVE SEEN AND THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON THAN YOU ALL EXPECTED
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:14am On Oct 02, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

You are intentionally omitting the fact or not pruned in understanding. Apple has factories in China and then even assembles too. Innoson does not have factory in China.

I am not aware of ANAMCO or Peugeot, but I am aware of Innoson process and he is doing great. His plastic components are produced in-house at Innoson plastic manufacturing plant, some of his materials are also sourced locally, but the chasis and electronics are brought in from china and assembled manually until now.

I congratulate him for automating the assembly process. He is yet to produce the chasis because our Steel and Aluminum plants are barely functional.

Or are you saying Innoson owns Aluminum molding plant? This is metallurgy and I still remember I study that during my days in the Uni.

It is all love.
Jealous mind this is assembling plant

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Frankobenn1: 12:14am On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Fulani terrorist in sifia pain
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 02, 2021
This one never see production line before. You couldn't identify a producting line if it hits you in the face.
What's wrong with all these uneducated ppl, you see people fabricating vehicle body and frame and you're talking about assembly.
Are you not an Ogbanje like this

ActuaRise696969:

What you are saying in essence is that willful ignorance is celebratory, then call Assembling what it is, do not call it Production. There is nothing wrong in celebrating the ability to assemble a car, but do not call it production, call it Assembly Line Automation and it is actually a milestone.

Congrats to Innoson.

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2021
I'm sure vehicle and spare parts production is strange to many Nigerians. These things are very common in Nnewi
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by nograv: 1:03am On Oct 02, 2021
My fellow Yoruba, Igbo, middle belt and remaining Southern Nigerians, imagine a Nigeria without the North. We would have been a black South Korea... Mtcheww..

Kudos Innosson keep the fire of industry blazing..

Abookis pay attention, one earns their keep through both Faith and Labour. Not just the former..
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Good investment cum development cum employment
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by CaptainFM1: 1:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Commentor:
This man no listen to Ipob?

They say sit at home.

That order is for the rank and file!

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Concience55: 1:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Nice one from Innoson.
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:49am On Oct 02, 2021
post=106359365:

Bitter mind Innoson is growing while you are dying of envy

It's a glorified car importer, nothing to be envious about.
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by sandymikky: 2:26am On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Who cares? Import your own cars and let people patronize you.
Assembling or manufacturing, Innoson is farming where many Nigerians dread to farm, it's no mean feat.

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Abujason: 2:45am On Oct 02, 2021
richidinho:
Anambra people shld massively vote for PDP in this election, something big is coming to the state during PDP primaries

Taaah!
Soludo and APGA is the way to go.
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Abujason: 2:47am On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Glorified car importer and you and your papa be wetin?

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:34am On Oct 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You rant and frustration end here while Innoson is growing from strength to strength grin grin
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 3:40am On Oct 02, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Says fulani stunts that is suffering chronic of self denials....
Good you find it funny.. How many more people need to die before you understand that the igbos are the victim here. The other day, it was Dr Akunyili. Who would it be tomorrow
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Bfss: 3:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by bot101(m): 4:57am On Oct 02, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

You are intentionally omitting the fact or not pruned in understanding. Apple has factories in China and then even assembles too. Innoson does not have factory in China.

I am not aware of ANAMCO or Peugeot, but I am aware of Innoson process and he is doing great. His plastic components are produced in-house at Innoson plastic manufacturing plant, some of his materials are also sourced locally, but the chasis and electronics are brought in from china and assembled manually until now.

I congratulate him for automating the assembly process. He is yet to produce the chasis because our Steel and Aluminum plants are barely functional.

Or are you saying Innoson owns Aluminum molding plant? This is metallurgy and I still remember I study that during my days in the Uni.

It is all love.

Interesting, so owning an aluminium moulding plant makes you a vehicle manufacturer?? For your information, some of the biggest names in vehicle manufacturing buy their engines and other key component from other OEMs. Innoson is no different. I daresay that Innoson is even more of a 'manufacturer' than many other vehicle manufacturers, as they actually produce some of the components of their cars. And yes, metallurgy is a whole other field of engineering that not just vehicle manufacturers rely on, but even building, medicine, and literally all fields of engineering rely on. You can read about Tesla's manufacturing process. They buy nearly every component of their cars and build their software in-house, or is Tesla also not a vehicle manufacturing company?

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by bot101(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2021
tctrills:

There is no sit at home order in Kano. The nightmare is in the southeast where this evil groups have taken away our freedoms.
As of last year, igbo land was the safest and most peaceful part of Nigeria.
Today, it is hell

True, there's no sit-at-home in Kano, you'll just send your children to school to be kidnapped, released, then kidnapped again, you know, just normal day to day business. You'll be fine las las.
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by belzabull(f): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Bloody assembling shit grin grin
which one did your useless father produce. Bloody berebe banza
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by belzabull(f): 5:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Something IPOB will still go and burn.

That is the wish of every yorooba person. The evil you wish to befall Igbo land will consume and destroy all you yorupig haters
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by 9jaTalks(m): 5:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Chidinma - Jehovah OverDo ( cover )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gr-jh6PQE0

<WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo