Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) (48558 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by ActuaRise696969: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
post=106370428:

Watch his manual process of vehicle manufacturing, please show me smiller vehicle assembling plant anywhere in your region going through the process to produce vehicle, I'm waiting Jealous mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HELAzbbs1K0

I watched the video and the conversation began with the lady asking the worker which process and what they are doing now. And the Innoson staff correctly states that they are 'assembling' the vehicle.

Is it that you did not watch the video or you do not know the meaning of assembling?

Go to school even if you want to be aTrader. Just be able to understand terms.

Innoson is doing great. I applaud him. By the way, I am partly Igbo so don't think I will be tribal like you are.
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by bot101(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

I watched the video and the conversation began with the lady asking the worker which process and what they are doing now. And the Innoson staff correctly states that they are 'assembling' the vehicle.

Is it that you did not watch the video or you do not know the meaning of assembling?

Innoson is doing great. I applaud him. By the way, I am partly Igbo so don't think I will be tribal like you are.

Hahaha, showing your ignorance to the world again? Do you expect a vehicle manufacturer to not have an assembly line?? For f*ck's sake, you literally have to assemble the car after manufacturing components, and getting others from OEMs. THAT IS COMMON SENSE. The biggest infrastructure of every vehicle manufacturing company is their assembly line!!!! Have you seen Tesla's factory?? The only thing you will literally identify in any of their videos/pictures is their automated assembly line!!!. Your ignorance and tomfoolery is disgustingly nauseating.

1 Like

Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Panda7(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
The Mercedes of naijA
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Bitter mind Innoson is manufacturing not assembling
Re: The Installation Process Of Innoson New Automated Plant Nnewi (Video, Photos) by ActuaRise696969: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
post=106383252:

Bitter mind Innoson is manufacturing not assembling

You are right, in Anambara, Assembling is also known as manufacturing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

<WELCOME TO NIGERIA<007'S ON RAMPAGE> Murano SL AWD. Preorderd By Benboa Of Nl / Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory In Nnewi(photos) / 6 Best Armoured State Cars That Rival US "Beast" Cadillac One Limo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.