Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. (1481 Views)

Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. by Papparassi: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thus Bronze sculpot was erected by European friends of King Jaja in 1891 after he died. It cost Three thousand pounds and is pure bronze. His death pained some of his European business partners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzKoZb8NLL0

Re: See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. by kettykin: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Opobo looking finer than ikoyi
Re: See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. by Papparassi: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
The Bell was erected by King Jaja as a symbol of unity and authority also used for emergency. It tolls every dec 31st to welcome the new year.

The King Jaja Bell built by Jaja in 1871.

Re: See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. by Papparassi: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. by illicit(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
The man get sense
Re: See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. by Papparassi: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. by Nadaken: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Buhari no mind sell am to China to collect loan for ransom payment
Re: See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. by Papparassi: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Opobo kids in Opobo Nkoro LGA kids playing after school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOMGhzvGB6Q
Re: See Bronze Statue Of King Jaja Of Opobo Worth $3m In Todays Currency. by updatechange(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Omo if I see what belongs to ceaser now when...? The way I take broke like dis I no sure say ceaser self go fit ask me,

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Set Oru-west Magistrate Court Ablaze / Many Truths About The Ijaws That Will Shock You!!! / Anambra State Lowest In Poverty In Nigeria Under Peter Obi-napep(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.