Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,217 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) (4586 Views)

KASU Suspends Students Who Beat Up NDA Cadets / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by BornorBang: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Update from

The Edo State Police Command has paraded three aye cultists who allegedly beat and stripped naked a female TikToker identified simply as Perry, Siggy reports.

The cult boys who brutalized and stripped a lady naked for using their slang in the video-sharing and making app, Tik Tok have been reportedly arrested by security operatives of the Delta Police Command.

Recall that a lady was stripped naked, held down, and beaten while she pleaded for mercy after making a Tik Tok video of herself using one of the dreaded confraternity slang.

The viral video sparked outrage on social media with a lot of Nigerians condemning the cult group for outrightly dehumanizing the young lady over mere slang.

The victim, whose whereabouts are unknown, was taken to an uncompleted building. In a footage that surfaced online, the culprits interrogated, hit, stripped and sexually molested her. Perry explained to her captors that she learned about NBM activities while in a relationship with a guy. Confessing, Smart tried to downplay his role but admitted he was part of the gang.

“We were six: Osahomen, Kparapos, Asoro, John and Odion. They live at Idowina. I don’t know where the girl lives. We took her from Polingo where she works. I don’t know the girl. It was one of my friends who said he knew her. He complained that she made a video singing Aye’s songs. “He played the video and pointed the girl. I said I wasn’t sure…I wasn’t there when they stripped her, it was later I saw her n*ked. Nobody had sex with her”, one of the suspect claimed.

Harrison Gwamnishu, a human rights activist shared a picture of the suspects in the police custody.

Sharing the pictures, he wrote; “Yesterday, I flew into Edo State and for the rest of the week, we will be Mobilizing the Security Agencies to fish out the remaining suspects involved in dehumanizing the TikTok user. Don’t ever fight illegality with illegality.

Kudos to the Nigeria Police, Department of State Security and Edo State Behind Bars Team for their Swift response. To those who warned me to stay clear from this case, dare STOP me on the way and that marks the end of your existence. We all must STOP legalizing illegality and stop justifying abnormalities in this unjust system.”

https:///edo-police-arrest-cultists-who-beat-and-stripped-tiktok-user-naked-photos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by BornorBang: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
cry embarassed
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Oblongata: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
In this crazy Nigerian economy we are in now, one of the most unfortunate things that can happen to a youth is to be a cultist.

You need to have pure sense and make use of every opportunity availed to you to be able to stand a chance of making it in Nigeria. Why limit these opportunities by joining cultism?

Jungle don mature! Brilliant and sensible youth will never join cultism because they realize it does not bring cheddars to the table especially in Nigeria.

The highest you can gain as a cultist is being a pawn to politicians. It does not give you respect, it does not add to your value, it does not give you any edge at all. it’s all negative stuffs.

While your mates are raking millions in dollars from creation of pay pal, flutter wave etc. you are busy lowering your chances by distracting yourself through cultism.

Instead of being a cultist, use that time and energy to learn something useful, or as a student you can engage in online courses that might propel your career When you graduate, or learn a skill or 2. Labour market in Nigeria is so porous and you need a head start when you graduate.

Best you can gain from cultism as a graduate is to brag in beer parlors. Even if the job interviewer is your cult member, he will never give you the job, because he can never trust you, and he will not want you to cast him. Aside from a few moments of bragging rights in school, CULTISM DESTROYS. Both mentally, and physically. You end up destroying your greatness for a few years brag.

When we tell youths to shun cultism, it is not that we are afraid of cultists (after all na your die), it’s because it is such a pity to see bright talented minds plunge 6ft for nothing.

SHUN CULTISM.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by chatinent: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Is it not Johnny Drille I am seeing like this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Moloso(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Xb
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Moloso(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
See their faces serve them right.

Instead of you, to fight for a good cause, you are fight for cult way no get pension.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by blackboy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abeg when will cults be labelled terrorist by NASS?

This nonsense must stop. These same cultist a few years after will be forming good men, husband; brother, good daddy , good ... to correct the evil of yesterdays.

They are teerorist not only the bandits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Olaoluwa112(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
chatinent:

Na Johnny epeba, be like glasses too cost for your side.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good

Useless cultist
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Franzinni: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
See people sons ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
So them fit humble like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Sixsigmahub: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
See how they calm! Nawa...

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wow good one from the Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Bilabong(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
What they did to that lady was terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
They didn't need to make a video

Wat were they thinking sef

Serves the girl right tho, since when did cult songs become something to post on internet, for what? She should be punished by law enforcement too because we have kids and teenagers on tiktok

5 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
So she wasn't killed? Thank God. I hope the culprits face the full wrath of the law

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by general111(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
illicit:

Serves the girl right tho, since when did cult songs become something to post on internet, for what? She should be punished by law enforcement too because we have kids and teenagers on tiktok
she should be purnished??
Na wa oh..
You should be punished for thinking this way.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
general111:
Na wa oh..

Yes

What's the purpose of broadcasting cult anthem on internet

What did she want to achieve

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Winningbot: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
general111:
Na wa oh..
as much as I condemn the action of those cultist, I think the girl shouldn't have engaged in such act, I don't why people like inviting trouble to themselves

4 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by 38Noob: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mere slang?? She was killed sha
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
chatinent:
This one na low budget johnny drille.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by chatinent: 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
BKsoul:
This one na low budget johnny drille.

I dey tell you.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why weren't they stripped? undecided
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Walkee: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by general111(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Winningbot:
as much as I condemn the action of those cultist, I think the girl shouldn't have engaged in such act, I don't why people like inviting trouble to themselves
yes sir.you have made vallied points.
Personally, i wont dare what the girl did because i know the consequence thereof..
Eventhough what she did was crazy, but it wasnt a crime.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by general111(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2021
illicit:

Yes

What's the purpose of broadcasting cult anthem on internet

What did she want to achieve
are you a cultist too??
Just asking tho.
If it is not a crime to sing the national anthem, how then can you imply that she should be purnished for singing the anthem of criminals?..
Yes what she did was crazy, knowing that eiye is a criminal organisation, but what she did is not a crime to warrant any form of punishment.
If eiye was not a criminal organisation, eiye would have been happy for the publicity she generated.
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2021
general111:
are you a cultist too??

God forbid bad thing

She did it because she admires them and their modus operandi

She was even proselytizing for them ni
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by general111(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2021
illicit:

God forbid bad thing
;Dhaha..
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by Akporo1234: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Cultists on ghost mode reading everyone's comment here, I bet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by zeenaman: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2021
illicit:

What are you? You be tracked and arrested
Re: Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Beat And Stripped Tiktok User Naked (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2021
zeenaman:

What are you? You be tracked and arrested

Yinmu grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Scholarship For Degree & M.sc in Nigeria with Bursary for everyone! / NTI Where Is Our Result For 2017/2018 Pgde Result / Secondary School Students Lock Lips In New Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.