Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) (47685 Views)

Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Obi, Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwaso / Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) / Lagos State Assembly Members Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
NwekeUG:
Deputy Speaker, House Of Reps Leads Other Members To Visit Tinubu In London (Photos)

Nigerian deputy speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Ahmed Idris Wase led other members as they visited APC leader, Bola Tinubu in London today, IgbereTV reports.

The guy should die already and let's move on. After all, we will all eventually meet the same fate.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jagaban for President!

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by feed70: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
NwekeUG:
Deputy Speaker, House Of Reps Leads Other Members To Visit Tinubu In London (Photos)

Nigerian deputy speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Ahmed Idris Wase led other members as they visited APC leader, Bola Tinubu in London today, IgbereTV reports.

Everything for this world get expired date na just time
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by emonis88: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
RPirez:
Shebi dem talk say dis bombaclaat criminal is back in Nigeria...
Na so o!! Someone even showed me a video being circulating on WhatsApp, but I knew it was an old video.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
donsolo4u2c:
This ones on BLACK coat looks like TERRORISTS
Looks like. That's not a confirmatory statement.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by foreshore(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
NwekeUG:

We are an unserious set of people
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by fubsy: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
To what end
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
chatinent:
Old man that should rest is still vying for positions to augment the already looted treasures.

My own is that if motor is passing, he should hold electric pole sha.

Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
...and I hear say charlie boy senior this man, 70 & 68, and him don breakdown finish.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by adenigga(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jagaban's situation will be like.....

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by ibrahimismaila: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
how sure are you
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Kennedykenneth: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Why dem dey knack Egede for that first photo?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Kennedykenneth: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Cartel
AfonjaConehead:

Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Habib101: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
This visitation wey politicians dey proves something is cooking just underground not official yet
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
bobowaja:
The Don
The jagaban
The asiwaju
The leader

I will prefer he foot osinbajo tho.

You're right. What I saw there is a wasted slot if SW slumbers.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Habib101: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kondomatic:
President gets everything from the UK. This ex governor and possibly incoming president has a permanent base in London and you all are celebrating independence.
Bigger boss moves, this man is dangerous people don't no
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
May God save this country called Nigeria..
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Hushpuppy20(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
All this pictures that this people are posting since all this while are all old pictures... believe me is from the right source
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Terrence99:

Everyone knows 2023 belongs to Osinbajo
Leave politics bro...
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kondomatic:
President gets everything from the UK. This ex governor and possibly incoming president has a permanent base in London and you all are celebrating independence.

Deep!
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Horo(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Did Tinubu carry only one shoe to UK I don't understand I saw wearing this same shoe in almost all the pictures I had seen so far
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Asour: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kondomatic:

LoL.
Truer words have not been said.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
NwekeUG:

Thats how they will project and elect another vegetable as president, be like the country never spoil reach for una eyes grin grin grin grin
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by 10mobile: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
chatinent:
Old man that should rest is still vying for positions to augment the already looted treasures.

My own is that if motor is passing, he should hold electric pole sha.
It's because human Govt has failed grin Isn't it?
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by gambojimeta: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
President ov london
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Drogunov: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
seunmsg:

It is the new Mecca until Asiwaju moves back to Nigeria. You can’t stop politicians from visiting their political leader.

You will soon be dazed that Fulanis are smarter than you and your master.

Shebi you were drooling over him the other time when it was reported by you that he has arrived in Liegeria. You were busy saying "welkom sha" before I mocked you and you proceeded to report me to your mods. You can go and report me again o. I no send you. Ehn, auditor.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Terrence99:

Everyone knows 2023 belongs to Osinbajo

Did Osinbajo say he is contesting? I will vote for him , if he decided to contest......most southerners will vote for him.....and some northerners who their brains is still working properly will vote for him......

The question is ,will his party give him the presidential ticket?
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by oxygeng: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
UK will reconfigure this one again and keep the manual in a London hospital. God forbid him becoming the next looter in chief of Nigeria, its going to be another AJALA.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Crucialgem(m): 12:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Woooow if I begin to talk now na one lifeless tinubu loyalist will start quoting me and dragging me, all this political propaganda all these politician are pulling won't work, not with these old man called tinubu. See like I used to say I am an afonja to the core but I don't just support this man come 2023 presidential election maybe because I see him reciprocating or doing lot worst than buhari
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by chatinent: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2021
10mobile:

It's because human Govt has failed grin Isn't it?

Gbamsolutely
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by AiooAi: 12:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubu Almajiri grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Spotted In Her Hometown, Okrika. Photos / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ / They Promised Us N1,000 To Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.