Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) (47660 Views)

Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Obi, Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwaso / Lagos GAC Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photo) / Lagos State Assembly Members Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 12:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Criminals uselessly enjoying our money anyhow
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 1:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubu should retire from politics. He need to focus on his health because if this man becomes the next Nigerian President he will stay in London hospital more than Buhari. He can’t even stand straight
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by t2luv1: 1:58am On Oct 02, 2021
punisha:
Is that not the tinubu they said has returned to Nigeria? Is he now twice?

In their imagination he is already twice going thrice self. They are all delusional. The man is a poster child for 'Dead man Walking"
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by t2luv1: 1:59am On Oct 02, 2021
punisha:
Is that not the tinubu they said has returned to Nigeria? Is he now twice?

In their imagination he is already twice going thrice self. They are all delusional. The man is a poster child for "Dead man Walking"
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Concience55: 2:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Just when did you and your folks become everyone?

Everyone knows 2023 belongs to Osinbajo [/quote]
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by atonement12: 2:36am On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
SW media propaganda. By the other day I read they said he is back home, they were screaming jagaban of bogu this and that ..now today he is miraculously back in London and getting visits... My governor Gov O. Obaseki remains the best governor in Nigeria
M
Smh these people sef
A tyrant politician mandating dangerous experimental fake vaccine is your best governor?
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by t6(m): 2:38am On Oct 02, 2021
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Truth be told... This man called Tinubu is not the president, yet almost all the politicians want to get closer to him. Definitely, there is something special about him.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Abujason: 2:55am On Oct 02, 2021
NwekeUG:
Deputy Speaker, House Of Reps Leads Other Members To Visit Tinubu In London (Photos)

Nigerian deputy speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Ahmed Idris Wase led other members as they visited APC leader, Bola Tinubu in London today, IgbereTV reports.

BAT, beware!
These Northern terrorists don’t mean well. Avoid them ooo.
I don warn you.
Dem don do you wayo before. No allow them again.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by shegun4sur: 3:03am On Oct 02, 2021
ableguy:
Dear Men,
I pray, may we never seek help from ladies that would want to sleep with us before helping us.
grin

Chief mind your prayer
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by geemd434: 3:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
President gets everything from the UK. This ex governor and possibly incoming president has a permanent base in London and you all are celebrating independence.

What a powerful statement you have just made.... This country is still in chains...
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 3:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
President gets everything from the UK. This ex governor and possibly incoming president has a permanent base in London and you all are celebrating independence.
It is a stupid thing to do from the populace in this country to celebrate independence.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by OLULAW: 3:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Why this bunch of crackpots think they can hoist this zombie on millions of young, healthy Nigerians is insanely stupid. Tinubu will be 6ft down under come next Nigerian election. Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Bfss: 4:16am On Oct 02, 2021
Oh
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Pain(m): 4:22am On Oct 02, 2021
I have never seen the leaders of the UK or US bundle themselves into chartered flights in the guise of visiting their sick colleague in Lagos. I have only seen this behaviour exhibited with pride in a dark corner of Africa. Our mumu no too much??
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Joblessness too much for naija
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by RPirez: 5:04am On Oct 02, 2021
Lamasta:
All this tourism these people are doing in UK

With our money ooo. The way dis Vagabonds-in-power just tend to waste our resources, damn it!

Some corrupt riff-raff criminal loots our resources to secure a place in foreign land and y'all trooping there to adulate him while pple back in 9ja dey suffer. angry

African man and their mentality sha... undecided

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by 9jaTalks(m): 5:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Chidinma - Jehovah OverDo ( cover )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gr-jh6PQE0
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by ShadowAMG(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2021
According to shame, the second picture depicts the type of people that have negative political skills in Naija!
NwekeUG:
Deputy Speaker, House Of Reps Leads Other Members To Visit Tinubu In London (Photos)

Nigerian deputy speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Ahmed Idris Wase led other members as they visited APC leader, Bola Tinubu in London today, IgbereTV reports.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by drlateef: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2021
NwekeUG:

Only IPOB terrorists wish death for good people and kill them nowadays. Chike Akunyili to my mind.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Ezmans: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2021
NwekeUG:

but they said he is back
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2021
What is all these? Have we no shame as a people? Why do we celebrate slavery? Why do we enjoy playing to the gallery? Do these old fools not have common sense? With the hardship ongoing, what kind of message are they trying to pass across to the youths who are already downtrodden and depressed? Why waste public funds in such callous manner? Then you shove it right in our faces like idgaf about you. You can kill yourself for all I care. And then there's brainless idiots who pose as youths who support these people and lick the ground on which they walk. Then you say the youths shouldn't engage in whatever to survive? It is well.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2021
If only the military can unite, borrow sense for once, gather courage and cleanse the land off these old vultures. Spray them until every last one of them is dead. But no, they'd rather be suffering.. foolish zombies.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2021
This man must not be package for 2023.... Osibanjo is more vibrant, eloquent than the Old man...If you are with me let start it here. Like for Osibanjo share for Tinubu...
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2021
NwekeUG:

shey all is well nah E relocate to LONDON, wetin do 9ja?
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by ableguy(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2021
shegun4sur:

Chief mind your prayer
Oga we dey catch cruise nau
grin
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by waa01: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2021
This shoes Don suffer
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by flyingfvck: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Wetin u see my guy
ableguy:
Dear Men,
I pray, may we never seek help from ladies that would want to sleep with us before helping us.
grin
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
SW media propaganda. By the other day I read they said he is back home, they were screaming jagaban of bogu this and that ..now today he is miraculously back in London and getting visits... My governor Gov O. Obaseki remains the best governor in Nigeria

Smh these people sef

You're shameless to be mentioning that failure called obaseki.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Baba no look well at all , em just want to kill himself by going for pregnancy honestly.....
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2021
The king maker and manager of men. I wish you were much younger and healthier. Some people are still wondering why this man commands so much followership. He has paid his dues that's the truth.

I prefer prof osibanjo at this time though.
2023 will be full of intrigues and high wire politics. May God help Nigeria.
Re: House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2021
RPirez:

With our money ooo. The way dis Vagabonds-in-power just tend to waste our resources, damn it!

Some corrupt riff-raff criminal loots our resources to secure a place in foreign land and y'all trooping there to adulate him while pple back in 9ja dey suffer. angry

African man and their mentality sha... undecided
I weak in and out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / New Photos Of Zahra Buhari With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.