Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) (31536 Views)

Katsina Police Arrest Father And Son Who Specialize In Shop Breaking And Theft / Police Arrest Father, Son And Grandson For Murder In Kano (Photo) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Bombastically00(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Newbreed2018:
Na Dem. Incestuous family.
Iragbiji dem.
AGBO sellers.
Dirty things.
Cowards.
Dream president.
Head hunters.
Headwards.
Cone heads.

Tufiakwa for these set of demons joined together with us.

Hatred will give u nothing only to hinder ur progress in life...Racist!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by torqque7(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Every man has one time or the other slept with his relation.
You mean like what happened to you?I'm curious tho,which of ur relation was it that slept with u?ur dad,brother,uncle?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
A Father with an IPOB Mindset
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Newbreed2018:
Iragbiji dem.
AGBO sellers.
Dirty things.
Cowards.
Dream president.
Head hunters.
Headwards.
Cone heads.

He who does not love has not come to know God for God is love

We are all one people whether we like it or not. It's Satan that wants us to hate each other so that God's love does not remain in us and his wrath awaits us instead.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by shigishege: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
It's a cultural in the SW

I know so many ladies from their who either their brother or father molested them .

It's like a regular in the SW
when we started giving you the insults hard now you will be shouting Rule 1, Rule 2, Rule 3 you wasted descendants of lost tribes from Asia.
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Ogundex(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
At least I have evidence
Then your relatives must have slept with you severally.
Pls don't normalise it here. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Ogundex(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
At least I have evidence
Then your relatives must have slept with you severally.
Pls don't normalise it here. Spits!.
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by manigold: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Incest from Ogun State again?? Wtf is going on in that state. There have been many reported cases of incest in the last 2 months and ALL of them happened in OGUN STATE. This calls for a closer look. Something is certainly amiss. Is it an ongoing ritual. Terrible! Extremely bad!! Spitsss.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
SW, na normal thing for them.
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Mehn, so your relation slept with you.

Damn, I hope you good, chai the trauma

Ndi...

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

It baffles me how this animal is left roaming on nairaland. U re sick in the head.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by BabaIbo: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You need a general beating.

What kind of si.lly generalization be that?

I think you're just seeking attention.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Newbreed2018:
Iragbiji dem.
AGBO sellers.
Dirty things.
Cowards.
Dream president.
Head hunters.
Headwards.
Cone heads.

Please my fellow Indigenous Nigerians, we have to change our ways, we cant be encouraging hate among our tribes anymore- Oyinbo even commit incest, there is incidents of incest in the bible - Our invaders from futadjalon have incited the principles of divide and conquer to keep our fathers fighting ,while they loot our resources and kill anybody or tribe that want to push back - Fighting will encourage them to continue, expliot the situation to conquer us all finally.Incest is a mental problem not peculiar to any tribe or people.
Please be guided
One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by NoFucksToGive: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
when we started giving you the insults hard now you will be shouting Rule 1, Rule 2, Rule 3 you wasted descendants of lost tribes from Asia.
I didn't insult you and you must show some respect our tribes are not mates. Be warned ... I am not iboe

I am.bini , the Yoruba were slaves to us . Go and know your history. The Europeans have stated it numerous times the great Benin Kingdom was advanced beyond their imagination. You yorurba were swinging In trees and running around naked while we were exporting arts and creativity. We are not mates

Learn to respect your betters before you take on a curse

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Big lies
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by stinechykee: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Police arrest father for alleged incest

https://guardian.ng/news/police-arrest-father-for-alleged-incest/amp/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
This incestuous act is becoming rampant in South West.Yorubas why do you people bad name to Nigeria,first it was Skull minning and this one,nawaa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by realstars: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Iliveforever:
To hit this wor-wor face with 2 by 2 just dey hungry me like this oo
dem dong panelbeat am small, see him face.
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by stinechykee: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
9jah:

Please my fellow Indigenous Nigerians, we have to change our ways, we cant be encouraging hate among our tribes anymore- Oyinbo even commit incest, there is incidents of incest in the bible - Our invaders from futadjalon have incited the principles of divide and conquer to keep our fathers fighting ,while they loot our resources and kill anybody or tribe that want to push back - Fighting will encourage them to continue, expliot the situation to conquer us all finally.Incest is a mental problem not peculiar to any tribe or people.
Please be guided
One love.
Give that your advice to your Yoruba people that cannot breath air if they did not abuse or curse Igbos every second of their life

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
stinechykee:
Give that your advice to your Yoruba people that cannot breath air if they did not abuse or curse Igbos every second of their life

I know my brother - The situation in Nigeria really hurt me to my marrows - We have to change our ways moving forward, we all have a common enemy, we cant be doing the same thing and expecting change- I do apologize on his behalf - Im sorry bro!
Let us unite together and push back - Thats the only message our invaders will fear - Theve used this divide and conquer to destroy our mental civilities.
Remain blessed .
I love all indigenous Nigerians
I dont like the jajaweeds from futadjalon
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kano,Katsina,Ogun,Osun and Anambra...these states have 50% of their men as paedophiles......NBS 2021
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by wink2015(m): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2021
lordmayor2013:
Why is incest a crime?

Consensual incest between adults should be legal

Note
I'm not talking about this particular story. Just asking

It is a taboo in Africa.

You should discourage bad thing in other to build good family system.

Consenting to sex is personal to the adult concerned but it is illegal from the way the average African will reflect on it.

But what is the customary penalty?

There is a customary penalty for such conduct in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by eduora: 12:44am On Oct 02, 2021
No investigation but to becomes a member of Nigerian's prison
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by t2luv1: 1:50am On Oct 02, 2021
lordmayor2013:
Why is incest a crime?

Consensual incest between adults should be legal

Note
I'm not talking about this particular story. Just asking

I don't subscribe to abortion, but for you I am willing to make an exception. Texas law be damm.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 2:37am On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:
I am not sure this thing is ordinary anymore. There's more to this incestuous act! It is more kanayo-o-kanayo than it seems.

Social media makes it looks like that, so many unthinkable are going on in the world.

The more you think the less you understand my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by abbey621(m): 2:49am On Oct 02, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

I didn't insult you and you must show some respect our tribes are not mates. Be warned ... I am not iboe

I am.bini , the Yoruba were slaves to us . Go and know your history. The Europeans have stated it numerous times the great Benin Kingdom was advanced beyond their imagination. You yorurba were swinging In trees and running around naked while we were exporting arts and creativity. We are not mates

Learn to respect your betters before you take on a curse

Yet the Great Benin Kingdom is no more....I wonder why? All the knowledge, the arts, the skills.....Wetin happen? Calm down son, history already humbled you grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Bfss: 3:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by Caseless: 4:45am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
speak for your family members or relatives who indulge in that act with you or your sisters. We don't do that.
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by yetty247(f): 5:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Ogun again

Walahi that state needs cleansing

No doubt again that state is cursed
Re: Police Arrest Father For Incest In Ogun (Photo) by yetty247(f): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Are u from Ogun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos / Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer / Pranking Contents Are Becoming Dangerous & Need Regulations Soon - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.