Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo (719 Views)

Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by DamnnNiggarr: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Arsonists raze palace, houses in Imo

Suspected arsonists on Thursday torched the palace of Eze Obi Ralph Ekezie, the traditional ruler of Obor autonomous community in Orlu local government area of Imo state.

The monarch and his family members were reportedly in Owerri during the incident.

An eyewitness, who spoke to newsmen, said the fire caused damage to the monarch’s property and two other buildings in the community, which is close to Omuma, Governor Hope Uzodimma’s hometown.’

He also said the fire was later put out by the combined efforts of good-spirited individuals in the community.

The monarch, who spoke to newsmen on phone, confirmed the incident but blamed those he called enemies of progress in his community for the act.

He said he was monitoring the development from his abode in Owerri.

Also on Friday, suspected arsonists reportedly attacked the house of a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain and former leader of Orlu Legislative Council, Hon. Nwagba Gozie, in Orlu.

A resident source said, “Houses are being razed. The entire Obor-Umutanze community has been deserted.”

When contacted, the police spokesperson, CSP Michael Abattam, confirmed the burning of the palace.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/arsonists-raze-palace-houses-imo-391392/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Sleyk: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
KILLINGS: There Was A Time Youths Protested With Flags But Igbo Leaders Used Nigerian Soldiers To Shoot Them to Death ---- Pro-Biafran Activist, Ohagi Writes

There was a time youths came out to protest peacefully with flags and Igbo leaders used Nigeria Soldiers to shoot to death many of them.

We warned you but you called us names.

It happened in Onitsha, Nkpor, Ngwá, Igwe ọcha (Port Harcourt) Aba etc many times. Lots of youths were killed. We warned them to stop killing these youths. We told them that they should not force these youths into unthinkable.

But what did they do? They went into a meeting in Enugu and agreed to use force on their youths. These elders comprising of Governors, Senators, Ohanaeze, Traditional leaders and Religious leaders gave a nod for Operation Python Dance. Lots and lots of youths were killed. 28 youths and one lady died in one compound alone in Umuahia. Lots of bodies were dumped in different borrow pits in South East. Lots more were thrown into prison.

They went on to start abduction of youths. Many were abducted and killed, while many more were thrown into prison.

While these things were happening, no Igbo leader condemned it, except Senator Abaribe. You know why? They all sanctioned it.

While they were killing their own youths using Nigeria military, they were pampering fulanii herdsmen. Fulanii herdsmen were killing at random in South East but non of these governors arrested any of them. They slaughtered families in Ebonyi and Enugu and nothing was done to them. But these same South East leaders killed their own youths.
A young girl was brutally raped* in Ihiala, Anambra State, after which they cut her body into pieces, but nothing happened to the group that did that. But they moved against their own people.

We have not forgotten all that happened. Even now the so called Ebube Agụ in Ebonyi are abducting IPOB members in Ebonyi state and disappearing them. This same Ebube Agụ and their governor have done nothing to fulanii herdsmen terrorists. Lots of IPOB members have been reported killed, but otellectuals are saying that what is happening in Igbo land now have not happened before. That's because they heard that some unknown Gunmen attacked people moving around for campaign. They are now facing their worse fears. They have now seen that the chicken has come home to roast and soon the hunter might become the haunted and they are now shouting. If they cared for the numerous IPOB members killed, they would have known that what is happening now is nothing compared to what has happened before.

Are we all not here when we woke up and saw more than 100 innocent bodies of Igbo youths floating in Ezu River in Anambra State? Do you know what is 100 bodies? If you have short memories, we don't. We have documented most of these things and it will be published. Or you don't know that the souls of these youths have been crying for vengeance.

Those that kill with a knife will go by the knife. You all created whirlwind and you all must reap it. I have written that I saw chaos. I have written that Pandora Box will be opened and I have said politicians will be on the run. You will see it happen. It doesn't matter how many people you arrest. It doesn't matter how many more people you kill*. As far as you can't kill* all the people, more will rise up and soon you all politicians will be on the run. It is a matter of time. I can see it clearly. Just a matter of time.

You have every opportunity to stand with your own people, but instead you killed them. You imprisoned them. You colluded with those protecting bandits and terrorists to go to Kenya to abduct IPOB leader. Yet you want things to remain normal.

Is it that you guys are blind or that you guys don't think. I pity those who will risk their lives in the name of going out to vote in criminals and looters.

Opinion shared by Elochukwu Ohagi, philosopher, teacher and activist, 2021.

#EWN

2 Likes

Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Commentor: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
Sleyk:
KILLINGS: There Was A Time Youths Protested With Flags But Igbo Leaders Used Nigerian Soldiers To Shoot Them to Death ---- Pro-Biafran Activist, Ohagi Writes

There was a time youths came out to protest peacefully with flags and Igbo leaders used Nigeria Soldiers to shoot to death many of them.

We warned you but you called us names.

It happened in Onitsha, Nkpor, Ngwá, Igwe ọcha (Port Harcourt) Aba etc many times. Lots of youths were killed. We warned them to stop killing these youths. We told them that they should not force these youths into unthinkable.

But what did they do? They went into a meeting in Enugu and agreed to use force on their youths. These elders comprising of Governors, Senators, Ohanaeze, Traditional leaders and Religious leaders gave a nod for Operation Python Dance. Lots and lots of youths were killed. 28 youths and one lady died in one compound alone in Umuahia. Lots of bodies were dumped in different borrow pits in South East. Lots more were thrown into prison.

They went on to start abduction of youths. Many were abducted and killed, while many more were thrown into prison.

While these things were happening, no Igbo leader condemned it, except Senator Abaribe. You know why? They all sanctioned it.

While they were killing their own youths using Nigeria military, they were pampering fulanii herdsmen. Fulanii herdsmen were killing at random in South East but non of these governors arrested any of them. They slaughtered families in Ebonyi and Enugu and nothing was done to them. But these same South East leaders killed their own youths.
A young girl was brutally raped* in Ihiala, Anambra State, after which they cut her body into pieces, but nothing happened to the group that did that. But they moved against their own people.

We have not forgotten all that happened. Even now the so called Ebube Agụ in Ebonyi are abducting IPOB members in Ebonyi state and disappearing them. This same Ebube Agụ and their governor have done nothing to fulanii herdsmen terrorists. Lots of IPOB members have been reported killed, but otellectuals are saying that what is happening in Igbo land now have not happened before. That's because they heard that some unknown Gunmen attacked people moving around for campaign. They are now facing their worse fears. They have now seen that the chicken has come home to roast and soon the hunter might become the haunted and they are now shouting. If they cared for the numerous IPOB members killed, they would have known that what is happening now is nothing compared to what has happened before.

Are we all not here when we woke up and saw more than 100 innocent bodies of Igbo youths floating in Ezu River in Anambra State? Do you know what is 100 bodies? If you have short memories, we don't. We have documented most of these things and it will be published. Or you don't know that the souls of these youths have been crying for vengeance.

Those that kill with a knife will go by the knife. You all created whirlwind and you all must reap it. I have written that I saw chaos. I have written that Pandora Box will be opened and I have said politicians will be on the run. You will see it happen. It doesn't matter how many people you arrest. It doesn't matter how many more people you kill*. As far as you can't kill* all the people, more will rise up and soon you all politicians will be on the run. It is a matter of time. I can see it clearly. Just a matter of time.

You have every opportunity to stand with your own people, but instead you killed them. You imprisoned them. You colluded with those protecting bandits and terrorists to go to Kenya to abduct IPOB leader. Yet you want things to remain normal.

Is it that you guys are blind or that you guys don't think. I pity those who will risk their lives in the name of going out to vote in criminals and looters.

Opinion shared by Elochukwu Ohagi, philosopher, teacher and activist, 2021.

#EWN
[/s]

Terrorist

Trying to justify the killings and destruction of property.

That's how they killed Dr Akunyili.

2 Likes

Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Sleyk: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Terrorist

Trying to justify the killings and destruction of property.

That's how they killed Dr Akunyili.

Non terrorist......I don't want the failed marriage again, (Nigeria) why are you crying?

3 Likes

Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Commentor: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sleyk:

Non terrorist......I don't want the failed marriage again, (Nigeria) why are you crying?

Don't kill me sir.
Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Sleyk: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Commentor:

Don't kill me sir.

We're not killers..... we're biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Commentor: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sleyk:

We're not killers..... we're biafrans.

Dr. Akunyili never heard this explanation.
Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by after4: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
maybe you should tell the DSS that

Commentor:

Dr. Akunyili never heard this explanation.

Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Commentor: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
after4:
maybe you should tell the DSS that

They are aware.

Please don't kill me.
Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by after4: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
use fulani, your killers do not understand english

Commentor:

They are aware.

Please don't kill me.
Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Commentor: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
after4:
use fulani, your killers do not understand english

I thought ipob was Igbo.
Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by after4: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
you must have dementia not to know that it is fulani herdsmen in your village that wants to ill you

Commentor:

I thought ipob was Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Commentor: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
after4:
you must have dementia not to know that it is fulani herdsmen in your village that wants to ill you

OK sir.

But your group killed Dr.Akunyili.

Please don't extend your service to me.

Thanking you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by after4: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
dont worry ipob M branch has published the names of your assassins that did that job for you. breeze don dey blow small small

Commentor:

OK sir.

But your group killed Dr.Akunyili.

Please don't extend your service to me.

Thanking you in advance.
Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by DoctorDree(m): 12:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Killing everywhere
Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by PericomaNwankwo: 6:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Ihe ojoo gbaa afo......owooo omenala!!!

Make una give me job jare
Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by benuejosh: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2021
That's IPOB any day and any time. But they will still blame DSS.
Re: Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo by Method147(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=PericomaNwankwo post=106362826]Ihe ojoo gbaa afo......owooo omenala!!!

Make una give me job jare[quote]
Send me your nude credentials I have a striping job for you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Just Returned To The Village Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo (Pics) / Abomination! Another Head Gone. / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.