Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families (30145 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Brushstrokes20: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Oloriburuku somebody undecided

Awon eyan buhari, pantami, malami, lai etc...

Bloodthirsty govt of self serving thieves and terrorists
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by ledaman: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Osiris12:
From what I learned. Their holy prophet was also a bandit
May Almighty God forgive you of this ascertion.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Osiris12: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2021
ledaman:
May Almighty God forgive you of this ascertion.

You can tell him to send his blood sucking angels to come and beat me. Shebi una be brothers
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by ledaman: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2021
Osiris12:

You can tell him to send his blood sucking angels to come and beat me. Shebi una be brothers
I will not because you are ignorant of your comments.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by starz100: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2021
This man is a problem of this country. Please government should arrest this man if they want to flush out bandits. Gumi is definitely bandits sympathiser.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by specialbobby(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2021
This man can never lead me for prayer in any mosque

This man is a terorist
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by rollywise(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2021
jumper524:
No doubt again, nothing pesin fit tell me again say this man no dey sympathetic to bandits, nothing again.
Walai if I be soldier I sight this man with my rifle I go just shot am better head shot make him chapter just close.
change?? Is this the first time govt have offered to forgive them? People who kill other people for no tangible reason forgetting the fact that those people too have families don't deserve any form of forgiveness. In fact Gumi deserves community mobbing.. Very Useless old man.
God punish you.

It is how he sees the country. He has government's backing. Will he try these kinda statements when Obasanjo was in power? He knows he has a brother upstairs. A government that refused to expose sponsors of these terrorism even US offered to assist. It is well with our souls in this country
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2021
And Mr speaker of House of representative was telling us to unite as one that Nigeria is our only home, how do I Unite with terrorist sympathiser... these clowns know what they are doing they thought Nigeria is inseparable but they should be drinking chill water , the separation will take them by surprise
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Zakarara(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2021
So unfortunate our health facilities are not so functional; cos so many people need to be mentally checked.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by OnyeMmeri: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Paperbag:
This is becoming sick nah

Why will this man keep saying stuffs like this ?
Ó wrong nah ,

Humans are being killed every day by same group ,kids ,wives ,husband and all you can think of his the bandits welfare ??

I really pray to God and to his allah that bandits kills his family members in cold blood and spare you so you live your remaining life in torment ..

Stupid imam , to think this is same man pdp atiku and peter obi eat and roll with ..

Pdp will be worse than apc, it will be the total collapse of this country .

And your beloved APC government has not yet arrested him. Instead they're providing him with funds.

Nigger, you're barking up the wrong tree. APC is Nigeria's biggest problem.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by dominic17: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2021
This man should be invited for questioning maybe he knows much about the criminals.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Boniee(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2021
Gumi is mad....very mad
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Indispensable85(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Imagine the madness.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by seanjy4konji: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Kwantinue
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by johnnypumpum(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2021
This man is insane, he should be treated as a bandit.....
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Prophet777: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Over 30 people were gruesomely murdered in Niger-State just yst. Here we are today. The FG is looking the other way round while some unscrupulous elements are sympathizing with bandits and terrorists.

The fact here remains that no southerner can dare try this. He would have been arrested. Shame on you Gumi. Shame on the failed FG of Nigeria and it shall never be well with you all and your blood sucking demons called bandits you are spoon feeding.

1 Like

Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Greatguy02: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2021
He is mad foolish human being
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Mamijoh(f): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Dapson73:
Gumi, northern minister of bandits. I'm sure he'll be opposed to proscribing them as terrorist.
God will judge them all
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Kobolala: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2021
There was a country called Nigeria
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Mamijoh(f): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2021
jumper524:
No doubt again, nothing pesin fit tell me again say this man no dey sympathetic to bandits, nothing again.
Walai if I be soldier I sight this man with my rifle I go just shot am better head shot make him chapter just close.
change?? Is this the first time govt have offered to forgive them? People who kill other people for no tangible reason forgetting the fact that those people too have families don't deserve any form of forgiveness. In fact Gumi deserves community mobbing.. Very Useless old man.
God punish you.
God in heaven will judge and punish him as he deserve
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by tamdun: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Gumi is an everlasting shame to Islam and every Muslims everywhere. And to think he is called a Sheikh in Islam gives us all non Muslims insights on what Islam really is.
The guy is really a shame, he doesn't represent Islam, in fact this man was arrested in Saudi for terrorism but our government begged Saudi to pardon him
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Franking: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2021
This is no news to them haters. As long as it's not about IPOB or South East they will avoid the thread like a plague.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by jeffsummers(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2021
dopechoks:
Do you know this man would have been arrested in in a sane country? But we are not in one...
He was once arrested for terrorism in saudi arabia or so
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Hillchild88(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2021
How can this Islamic critic be allowed to walk freely when it is obvious he is a bandits. Arrest the idiot and shave his beards.
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by felzokugo(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Shey dem go fit repair dis man brain so??
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Heavenknows: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2021
Gumi ...! I wonder why they have not arrested this fanatic..! The people the bandit are killing don't have family abi..? I wonder what would have happen if Gumi is from a certain tribe in the eastern part of this country..
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Foodqueen(f): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Na waoh
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by mytalentlyng: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2021
And some people are still listening to this man. What happened to stoning him? Northerners are their own problem
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Blackdisciple(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Kaiii...
This man YOU ARE A MUMU MAN
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by Blackdisciple(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Kaiii...
This man YOU ARE A MUMU MAN

Imagine this man is the president of Nigeria, Buhari own na small ooo
Re: Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families by sencekompis: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Mmurraafffuukkaa ni ee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / Ambode, Ashafa, Gbadamosi, Others Jostle For Late Osinowo's Position / APC Will Teach Wike Big Lesson Soon — Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.