Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government (1449 Views)

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by BabaRamota1980: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
IPOB has earned my respect!
They walk their talk.

Salute to the peoples General!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by Emperormartin(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nigeria gOvt fear IPOB more than boko haram militants, bandits and Fulani herdsmen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by Loverofpeace: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
No Igbo should respond to this thread,enemies are restless..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by udele1: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Loverofpeace:
No Igbo should respond to this thread,enemies are restless..

Go and tell Igbo's how to go after those instigating killing in igboland.
Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by LegendHero(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
BabaRamota1980:
They walk their talk.

Babaramota where have you been.

Otojo meta o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by loveth360(f): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
udele1:

Go and tell Igbo's how to go after those instigating killing in igboland.
This your online rants is not having any effect.

Go to the street of East,convince people to join you in hating Ipob freedom fighters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by udele1: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:

Go to the street of East,convince people to join you in hating Ipob freedom fighters.

I already convinced Buhari to take action. And he spoke the language kanu understands.
Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by DOTian: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
The Daurra Disaster made a national speach on Nigerias independence day and made mention of Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu, BUT NEVER mentioned the leaders of fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram Jihadists operating unhindered in Nigeria. He knows of National Assembly members sponsoring Igboho and Kanu but doesn't know where his haggard looking brothers wriggled out from to rob, rape loot and maim all over Nigeria. Daft dullard!

Yet some so called Southerners are busy defending this Evil government simply because the igbos are involved.
Starting to look like all Buhari needs to get the support of these generational mutants is to abuse the igbos. Even if Buhari fails, once he proves himself good at antagonising the igbos, most of these pro Buhari loafers will give him a pass. And that's why the man feels emboldened to act with impunity..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by Anago55: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Otojo meta o
. Wanted to ask same question. I guess he has been roaming around here with his other aliases albeit notorious handle

Surprise to see him come up with this conclusion. IPOB have beaten my expectations I must confess. I underrated them initially but now, I give it to them

3 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by Hyphy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
BabaRamota1980:
They walk their talk.

Non terrorist my black ass
Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
The rettard wearing us military uniform for what cause? One of those stolen valor rettards
Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by BabaRamota1980: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Otojo meta o

grin grin
LegendHero, how you dey my brother?

Ojo kan pelu.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by BabaRamota1980: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
loveth360:

I go mmmmuah that ya cameltoe. grin
Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by BabaRamota1980: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Anago55:
. Wanted to ask same question. I guess he has been roaming around here with his other aliases albeit notorious handle

Surprise to see him come up with this conclusion. IPOB have beaten my expectations I must confess. I underrated them initially but now, I give it to them
grin
Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by BabaRamota1980: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
DOTian:
The Daurra Disaster made a national speach on Nigerias independence day and made mention of Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu, BUT NEVER mentioned the leaders of fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram Jihadists operating unhindered in Nigeria. He knows of National Assembly members sponsoring Igboho and Kanu but doesn't know where his haggard looking brothers wriggled out from to rob, rape loot and maim all over Nigeria. Daft dullard!

Yet some so called Southerners are busy defending this Evil government simply because the igbos are involved.
Starting to look like all Buhari needs to get the support of these generational mutants is to abuse the igbos. Even if Buhari fails, once he proves himself good at antagonising the igbos, most of these pro Buhari loafers will give him a pass. And that's why the man feels emboldened to act with impunity..

Worth repost

3 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by LegendHero(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin
LegendHero, how you dey my brother?

Ojo kan pelu.

Yes o. Ekabo pada

1 Like

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by Gandollar(f): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
udele1:

I already convinced Buhari to take action. And he spoke the language kanu understands.
Hahaha

Rie nsi nwokem

2 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by Gandollar(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
When a skull miner invites you to a game played with Cutlass and sickles...

I'm out of here before it's too late!

1 Like

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by BabaRamota1980: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Yes o. Ekabo pada
grin

Pray for me. Im travelling to Imo and Anambra next week to go and witness things myself. I will make sure im dressed as Yorubaman so they dont mistake me for nwanna or cow herder and shoot at me.

Infact i will wear my Yoruba Nation tshirt for insurance. So they know we are brothers.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by LegendHero(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
BabaRamota1980:

grin

Pray for me. Im travelling to Imo and Anambra next week to go and witness things myself. I will make sure im dressed as Yorubaman so they dont mistake me for nwanna or cow herder and shoot at me.

Infact i will wear my Yoruba Nation tshirt for insurance. So they know we are brothers.

Ah abeg no go o. IPOb terrorist no get joy o, these days they kill both friends and enemy alike.

You need to first go to Oluwo Iberu in Popoyemoja Ibadan to fortify yourself against IPOB ammunitions because oju boro o gbomo lowo ekuro.

For insurance, wear “Free Nnamdi Kanu” Tshirt instead and like that they won’t have broken fuse to harm you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by SweetiliciousD: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by SweetiliciousD: 12:29am On Oct 02, 2021
udele1:

Someone asked you to rie nsi, when you are done, let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by NGpatriot: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by IJOBA11: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2021
BabaRamota1980:
They walk their talk.

BABA RAMOTU grin
Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by GetMeRight: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2021
LegendHero:

Ah abeg no go o. IPOb terrorist no get joy o, these days they kill both friends and enemy alike.

You need to first go to Oluwo Iberu in Popoyemoja Ibadan to fortify yourself against IPOB ammunitions because oju boro o gbomo lowo ekuro.

For insurance, wear “Free Nnamdi Kanu” Tshirt instead and like that they won’t have broken fuse to harm you.

Walahi, that part cracks me up. It's the truth but still funny.
Those guys earned their nickname: Talibans of the South East. They don't take prisoners

1 Like

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by juman(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Ha ha.
Oh, when buhari kill them in thousand you go shout hatred.

Ipob is terror group.

1 Like

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by LegendHero(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
GetMeRight:

Walahi, that part cracks me up. It's the truth but still funny.
Those guys earned their nickname: Talibans of the South East. They don't take prisoners

Lol na so.

1 Like

Re: IPOB - The Only NON-TERRORIST Group Feared By Nigerian Government by ejanla077: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
LegendHero:

Fulani don pursue Oluwo Iberu in Popoyemoja Ibadan go benin Republic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra 2-0 IPOB. IPOB Suffers Another Defeat. / Video:fani Kayode Has 7 Pastor In His House, Praying4 His Presidential Ambitions / I Am Curious. Are Chukwuendu's Kids Yoruba Or Ibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.