Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

African Foods In Brazil(photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / African Foods In Brazil(photos) (1659 Views)

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
I have lived in other parts of the world and as an African, we carry our food and culture everywhere we go and we even import them from our home countries, we import them all both food and herbs and in other countries that I have lived in it is hard to find African foods there I mean foods that the local people eat that you would also find in Africa and remember the largest number of slaves was sent to Brazil so you must understand why the locals eat the things we eat in Africa.

In Brazil, we have plantain same type of plantain we have in Africa and we have red oil you know we Africans love to cook with red oil and you don't have to import red oil to Brazil because we have oil that is made in Brazil, we have cassava Brazilian love to eat cassava a lot and we have garri yes garri in Brazil, but Brazilians eat it in a different way, we have bitterleaf for those that enjoy the delicious bitterleaf soup on of my favorite soup and we have yam but not the big types you find in Nigeria but this one is very good as well and many other things and this is why I love Brazil so much and I won't be leaving brazil,lol

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/09/african-foods-in-brazil.html?m=1

MissyB3, tjskii

2 Likes

Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Yam

1 Like

Cassava

1 Like

Cocoyam

1 Like

Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Garden egg

1 Like

Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Plantain

1 Like

Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Homeboiy: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
Abobi how much e go cost me from naija to Brazil

And visa stuff
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Homeboiy:
Abobi how much e go cost me from naija to Brazil

And visa stuff

Omo men e don tay way I enter here, I nor no the current info, but I carry $5k come plus ticket
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Homeboiy: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Omo men e don tay way I enter here, I nor no the current info, but I carry $5k come plus ticket

Ok make client Comot from hospital first

E be like na their I go tell her say I wan japa go
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beans similar to oloyin beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Freestainworld(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
I have lived in other parts of the world and as an African, we carry our food and culture everywhere we go and we even import them from our home countries, we import them all both food and herbs and in other countries that I have lived in it is hard to find African foods there I mean foods that the local people eat that you would also find in Africa and remember the largest number of slaves was sent to Brazil so you must understand why the locals eat the things we eat in Africa. I am really surprised about the food similarities we share with brazil, this must be a home away from home to nigerians who wishes to migrate to Brazil.

In Brazil, we have plantain same type of plantain we have in Africa and we have red oil you know we Africans love to cook with red oil and you don't have to import red oil to Brazil because we have oil that is made in Brazil, we have cassava Brazilian love to eat cassava a lot and we have garri yes garri in Brazil, but Brazilians eat it in a different way, we have bitterleaf for those that enjoy the delicious bitterleaf soup on of my favorite soup and we have yam but not the big types you find in Nigeria but this one is very good as well and many other things and this is why I love Brazil so much and I won't be leaving brazil,lol

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/09/african-foods-in-brazil.html?m=1

Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Homeboiy:

Ok make client Comot from hospital first

E be like na their I go tell her say I wan japa go

I no understand
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Palm oil (made in Brazil)

1 Like

Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Homeboiy: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I no understand

Don’t worry

Na street language
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Homeboiy:

Don’t worry

Na street language

Lol ok
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Cc: walkbrazil4k
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Dickeyrider:
That idiot that quoted you is a yahoo boy. Client means his victim of scam. The client he referred to is probably in the hospital because of debts he/she incurred from been scammed. Why I'm warning you is because if you chat with him privately and help him to Brazil, FBI might be on his tail thereby implicating you. Be careful so you don't end up like Hushpuppi and Abba Kyari

Lol, ok thanks

1 Like

Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by peppermint7(m): 1:20am On Oct 02, 2021
Homeboiy:

Don’t worry

Na street language
Street language kwa
Nna make we connect na
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by peppermint7(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Dickeyrider:
That idiot that quoted you is a yahoo boy. Client means his victim of scam. The client he referred to is probably in the hospital because of debts he/she incurred from been scammed. Why I'm warning you is because if you chat with him privately and help him to Brazil, FBI might be on his tail thereby implicating you. Be careful so you don't end up like Hushpuppi and Abba Kyari

Client de hospital because of money wer dem scam am ?
Who be this guy sef grin

1 Like

Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Cool
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Aganju849: 5:46am On Oct 10, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I no understand

Careful there that's yahoo boy lingo

Don't become one of his clients
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2021
I dey fear brazilians because of their execution videos all over the internet but their women fine o
Re: African Foods In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Truthenunciator:
I dey fear brazilians because of their execution videos all over the internet but their women fine o

Don't Nigerians have exucution videos on the Internet?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn How To Cook African & Caribbean Food? / What Is Your Best Food And Why? / How To Make Ice Cream In Diff Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.