Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Please, What's The Way Out? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please, What's The Way Out? (1470 Views)

See Heartfelt Prison HUSHPUPPI Is Being Kept, NO Way Out( Pix,video) / Man Dies On The Way To Hospital After Being Tortured By Police. Graphic Photos / 45-Year-Old Man Tries To Bribe His Way Out After Raping 5-year-old Girl In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good evening sir. Please I need a legal advice on what to do.
A friend introduced me to a guy who according to him ship and sell cars. He also help people to buy cars.
My friend also paid the guy for a car.
To cut the long story short, he discussed with him and showed us some pictures.
So, I chatted with him to showed my interest in the recently discussed car with him by my friend. So, he sent the pictures to me as confirmation which corresponded with what my friend had earlier shown to me.
It's been close to 4months now that I paid.

He told us the ship has birthed on 17th of August and the clearing will take 4-10 working days. it has been one story to the other since then.

At a point, he said the agent did not tell him that the clearing was delayed. For that, he will have to pay for rent which caused disagreement between him and the agent. Since Monday now that the agent has paid, the cars are still not ready for delivery. It's been story upon story and his tomorrow promise never ends

Meanwhile, he refused to release the bill of lading, dock reciept and the number of the agent doing the clearing

I asked for refund after many promise and fail which he said will be longer than expecting the car.

But he assures me continuously that I will get the car.
My friend and I are in the same condition now.

His balance remain 100k which he told me that he will not ask for until he deliver the car

He said things just happened like that this time but I should not have it in mind that he duped me because he will surely deliver the car

To my surprise, few days ago, he sent a message to ask for the balance.
He's not picking my friend call again.
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by chatinent: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
It has happened to you.

I'm so sorry.
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Ussycool: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
He duped you, shikenan. Think of how to handle him, Las Las Police must be involve. This is wickedness.
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Una no get sense,if you dont know anything about preordering cars,why dont you go to a car stand and pay for a toks.simple as ABC.now your money don cross border

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Boogyman557: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SO SORRY MAN BUT CHECK DAT UR FRIEND WELL IF HE IS NOT INTO IT WITH D SAID GUY. AM HIGHING ON MY KUSH NOW AND WAT I CAN SEE AS A KUSH MAN U CAN'T DREAM TO SEE.. MY MAN DAT CAR DEALER IS NOT ON IT ALONE. SOMEONE CLOSE TO U IS WORKING WITH HIM AND U KNW D PERSON.. MY GUY U SELF GO FOLLOW CHOP UR MONEY. MAY BE DEM USE AM TAKE BUY U DRINK TO CALM U DOWN. DIS IS NAIJA. TRUST NO 1. NOT EVEN UR FRIEND OR FAMILY.. E GET Y. MEAN WHILE D WEATHER IS COLD. WEATHER FOR KUSH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Tokskob2008: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Everyone in this country is just out to play on each other's intelligence, don't know why people can't be just straightforward in their doings... Op give him a couple more days after which you report him at the police station, only that those ones too will also take advantage of your situation to extort you but at least they might still help you out.
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Ikea81: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Fheyhi:
A friend introduced me to a guy who according to him ship and sell cars. He also help people to buy cars.
So, I chatted with him to showed my interest in the recently discussed car with him by my friend. So, he sent the pictures to me as confirmation which corresponded with what my friend had earlier shown to me.

He told us the ship has birthed on 17th of August and the clearing will take 4-10 working days. it has been one story to the other since then.

At a point, he said the agent did not tell him that the clearing was delayed. For that, he will have to pay for rent which caused disagreement between him and the agent. Since Monday now that the agent has paid, the cars are still not ready for delivery. It's been story upon story and his tomorrow promise never ends

Meanwhile, he refused to release the bill of lading, dock reciept and the number of the agent doing the clearing

I asked for refund after many promise and fail which he said will be longer than expecting the car.

His balance remain 100k which he told me that he will not ask for until he deliver the car

He said things just happened like that this time but I should not have it in mind that he duped me because he will surely deliver the car

Na canada shipment? Bros your car dey port..pay the balance and get your vehicle..Chinedu is trusted person, only doesn't joke with his balanve before delivery
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you all for your contributions.
Please, which one is more preferable between reporting to Police or EFCC?
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
The guy is just playing me sir. He stopped picking my friend calls because he has collected the complete agreed payments
Ikea81:

Na canada shipment? Bros your car dey port..pay the balance and get your vehicle..Chinedu is trusted person, only doesn't joke with his balanve before delivery
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Angrygoat: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Heya,u have been duped. If to say u buy naija use or even lemon toks sef,u go at least get car to point to. Now u no get car,u no get your money. Nawa o.
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sir, what's the fastest ways of getting my money back from him?
Angrygoat:
Heya,u have been duped. If to say u buy naija use or even lemon toks sef,u go at least get car to point to. Now u no get car,u no get your money. Nawa o.
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
I am seriously pained, because I agreed to buy from him based on my weakness (trust)

It's a pity that I am learning in a hard way
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Angrygoat: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sadly there's nothing anyone can do. Just leave him to his faith. If u wanna go legal like efcc,they will ask for settlement and might nt apprehend the suspect,if u go npf way,they will use logic 4u and obtain u,leaving u vulnerable, if u go dss,same thing,billing. Funny enuf the suspect might be in naija sef,using fake yankee nos as camouflage to being abroad. Bro even myself I don taya,mechanic sca me,reire sca me,panel beater,all of them. How many wil i shout on and threaten. Honesty this days is alien, just forget and learn your lesson.had it been u even bought naija use,e for pay u. On nairaland,we have quacks claiming to be experts,we have robbers and scammers claiming to be professionals and we got kilers here. If your dick ain't working,t least your head,inner spirit,instincts supposed to guide u just try,or start monitoring him on other apps,social acts and track hi down. Might take years or months.
Fheyhi:
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
I'm grateful for your contribution sir
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Inside job...are you 100% sure your friend was duped too undecided
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
I am sure because the guy is open minded.
someone close to his mum told me that his mum is very worried about the whole thing.
Besides, he always update me if anything came up with voice conversations

uptownmusic:
Inside job...are you 100% sure your friend was duped too undecided
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
With everything I am reading here, I want to believe that it's truly an inside job.

I want a way out
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fheyhi:
I am sure because the guy is open minded.
someone close to his mum told me that his mum is very worried about the whole thing.
Besides, he always update me if anything came up with voice conversations

Okay...take heart.
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool SO SORRY MAN BUT CHECK DAT UR FRIEND WELL IF HE IS NOT INTO IT WITH D SAID GUY. AM HIGHING ON MY KUSH NOW AND WAT I CAN SEE AS A KUSH MAN U CAN'T DREAM TO SEE.. MY MAN DAT CAR DEALER IS NOT ON IT ALONE. SOMEONE CLOSE TO U IS WORKING WITH HIM AND U KNW D PERSON.. MY GUY U SELF GO FOLLOW CHOP UR MONEY. MAY BE DEM USE AM TAKE BUY U DRINK TO CALM U DOWN. DIS IS NAIJA. TRUST NO 1. NOT EVEN UR FRIEND OR FAMILY.. E GET Y. MEAN WHILE D WEATHER IS COLD. WEATHER FOR KUSH.
E get Y brother grin

1 Like

Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Truvelisback(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fheyhi:

Ur so-called friend is a devil. He connived with the guy to scam u. Involve the police.
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by 82oladega: 4:08am On Oct 03, 2021
sad
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Kirchoffs: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fheyhi:
Don't contact the thief that put his number and asked you to contact him, he will scam you of d remaining money
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thanks so much for the hints
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by MufasaLion: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
You got dumped.
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Ikea81: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fheyhi:
The guy is just playing me sir. He stopped picking my friend calls because he has collected the complete agreed payments

Sorry, what's the update.has he delivered your vehicle?
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 5:10am On Oct 18, 2021
No sir
Ikea81:

Sorry, what's the update.has he delivered your vehicle?
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 5:12am On Oct 18, 2021
The date he gave has passed
That is how he has been doing since
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2021
The issue has been reported to the police, they requested for 50k which I can not afford for now.
We requested him to see us which he has since been dodging
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Samoneo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Honestly, it is so difficult to trust someone nowadays. I cant say authoritatively that your friend conived with the dealer to dupe you but just have it at the back of your mind that the money is gone. I know its a bitter pill brother but move on. Involving police or any Nigeria security to intervene seems to me like waisting of time because i don't trust them. If its an inside job, then you need to be careful who you trust.. God will see you through.. Peace
Re: Please, What's The Way Out? by Fheyhi(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Thanks for your input sir

Samoneo:
Honestly, it is so difficult to trust someone nowadays. I cant say authoritatively that your friend conived with the dealer to dupe you but just have it at the back of your mind that the money is gone. I know its a bitter pill brother but move on. Involving police or any Nigeria security to intervene seems to me like waisting of time because i don't trust them. If its an inside job, then you need to be careful who you trust.. God will see you through.. Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melilla Massacre: 100s Of African Migrants Killed By Spanish And Morrocan Forces / See What They Did To Girls Caught Taking Drugs, Video / The Torment From My Senior Brother's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.