Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI (572 Views)

We Now Farm For Bandits; They Rape Our Wives, Daughters At Will: Katsina Elder / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by FallenShitHole: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bandits have children, families, stop killing them: Gumi.

islamic cleric Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has asked that bandits ravaging villages, abducting school children and killing Nigerians be respected and accorded human rights.

“The bandits also have empathy as we have; they have families, children. The first step is to use psychology on them. They aired their grievances and are ready to change.

“They should be respected and should be given all the human rights everybody has,” Mr Gumi said Thursday at a peace conference by the Center for the Advancement of Human Dignity and Value held at Arewa House in Kaduna.

A self-appointed mediator for bandits, Mr Gumi, said instead of Nigeria increasing military spending, a third of such funds should be used on the bandits to end banditry in the country.

“Some are suggesting killing them. All because they are killing. For three year’s you have spent $1 billion, and now you need another $1 billion. But, I said one-third of that will enlighten them, and they will stop killing. Have you tried it? Nobody tried it,” Mr Gumi said.

Contrary to Mr Gumi’s stance, Katsina Governor Aminu Masari said he regrets that bandits have continued with their nefarious activities despite being granted amnesty.

In several coordinated attacks, the criminals have kidnapped hundreds across North-East states, forcing school closure in Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger and Zamfara at different points.

In July, bandits blew off a Nigerian Airforce jet in Zamfara and raided the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna in August, killing two.

https://gazettengr.com/bandits-have-children-families-stop-killing-them-gumi/
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by NOBLE468(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
hmm.
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by SarkinYarki: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Kai we have suffered under the Buhari govt

2 Likes

Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by richmond500: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
What did I just read?

1 Like

Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by FallenShitHole: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
richmond500:
What did I just read?
ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR JIHADIST MUJAHIDIN TERRORIST COLLEAGUE HAS SPOKEN.

2 Likes

Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by Bigredmachine: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
I just hope all these things are lies o... Cos I Can't I just can't imagine somebody who has brain is saying all these things...
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by Solofresh2: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:
Bandits have children, families, stop killing them: Gumi.

islamic cleric Sheikh Ahmad Gumi has asked that bandits ravaging villages, abducting school children and killing Nigerians be respected and accorded human rights.

“The bandits also have empathy as we have; they have families, children. The first step is to use psychology on them. They aired their grievances and are ready to change.

“They should be respected and should be given all the human rights everybody has,” Mr Gumi said Thursday at a peace conference by the Center for the Advancement of Human Dignity and Value held at Arewa House in Kaduna.

A self-appointed mediator for bandits, Mr Gumi, said instead of Nigeria increasing military spending, a third of such funds should be used on the bandits to end banditry in the country.

“Some are suggesting killing them. All because they are killing. For three year’s you have spent $1 billion, and now you need another $1 billion. But, I said one-third of that will enlighten them, and they will stop killing. Have you tried it? Nobody tried it,” Mr Gumi said.

Contrary to Mr Gumi’s stance, Katsina Governor Aminu Masari said he regrets that bandits have continued with their nefarious activities despite being granted amnesty.

In several coordinated attacks, the criminals have kidnapped hundreds across North-East states, forcing school closure in Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger and Zamfara at different points.

In July, bandits blew off a Nigerian Airforce jet in Zamfara and raided the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna in August, killing two.

https://gazettengr.com/bandits-have-children-families-stop-killing-them-gumi/

God punish you and your generation Gumi

1 Like

Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by FallenShitHole: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Solofresh2:
God punish you and your generation Gumi
GOD NO GO PUNISH HIM ANYTHING. IF YOU ARE SO PAINED BY HIS ACTIONS AND WORDS, SUPPORT THE DISINTEGRATION OF YOUR DUNGEON. FORGET THAT GOD PUNISH NONSENSE.
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by Ikea81: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gumi is maddddd!
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by Solofresh2: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
FallenShitHole:

GOD NO GO PUNISH HIM ANYTHING. IF YOU ARE SO PAINED BY HIS ACTIONS AND WORDS, SUPPORT THE DISINTEGRATION OF YOUR DUNGEON. FORGET THAT GOD PUNISH NONSENSE.
Am not surprised with your statement because your moniker says all

Just do one thing for me

Get off my mentions!
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by FallenShitHole: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Solofresh2:
Am not surprised with your statement because your moniker says all

Just do one thing for me

Get off my mentions!
OHH I FORGOT YOU ARE A JIHADIST. ONE NIGERIA KACHKWO!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by Emergingnation(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
richmond500:
What did I just read?
That is one Nijiara you're dying to keep as one,

Learn to accommodate what ever happened,

As for Igbo, we are leaving this contraption, no two ways about it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by tsdarkside(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
anything this guy says doesnt make sense.... undecided undecided

i dont gerrit.... undecided undecided
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by Caramia2020(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
I still wonder y dis guy is still walking freely. APC spit

1 Like

Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by pennywys(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Someday the bush meat will catch the hunter
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by muzzafar(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
See matter oh
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by realstars: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
By their words ye shall know them. Truly this man is the father of all criminals, killer, and terorrist.
he is killing to survive.
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by sapientia(m): 3:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: STOP KILLING BANDITS, THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - GUMI by Mynd44: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021

(1)

Buhari Honours Joe Blankson With A Presidential Special Award For Bravery / List Of Countries That Helped Nigeria In The Civil War Against Biafra And How Th / Don Jazzy Reacts To The Video Policeman Pepper-sprayed Directly Into A Man’s Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.