Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator (763 Views)

Nairaland CEO ( Seun Osewa ) Had A Clash With His Moderator, Evidence Are Here / Women Do Not Deserve The Misogyny That Reigns On Nairaland Front PAGE / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator by rezzy: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
I wonder what all this group admins on Facebook and whatsapp are feeling like.
Some of them keep boasting of how you would be removed from the group if you don't support their views on a particular issue, while some will remove you if you aren't active on the group, like they are the ones buying me data.
Some will lock the group and members won't be able to comment. For me, after awhile, I just leave the group for them.

My friend got the insult of her life from a group Admin of Frontrunner HQ because she couldn't get members as expected to join the group plus she was commenting on other groups.

Admin promised her money for her diligence, he fulfilled the promise. She came to the group to appreciate him openly but he was not satisfied.
I really don't know what else he wanted

Re: See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator by rezzy: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
I quickly deleted myself from the group before water pass garri

Re: See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator by Xixtie(f): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
I'm confused
Re: See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator by LadyE12: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ancestry curse
Re: See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator by Octopusssy(f): 1:35am On Oct 02, 2021
I refuse to believe that all these curses was because she didn't 'appreciate him' openly. Op, she never tell you the truth about what transpired.
Re: See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator by Foodqueen(f): 3:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Rubbish
Re: See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator by ahnie: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Jesus!!!!!!!!
Reign of curses the admin is diabolic.
Re: See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator by JovialJune(f): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
I'm confused, on top 10k and appreciation? Or something else entirely?

1 Like

Re: See The Insults A FB Group Admin Reigns On His Moderator by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
Octopusssy:
I refuse to believe that all these curses was because she didn't 'appreciate him' openly. Op, she never tell you the truth about what transpired.
I swear.. There's more to it

The curse is three much grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Siblings Fight Dirty Over The Corpse Of Their Mother / Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward / Diamond Bank Plc Announces Eat Dinner With Your Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.