Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Help Someone Slapped My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Someone Slapped My Wife (1955 Views)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Ady84: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
My brothers in the house, am very angry please I need your words of advice. I came back yesterday from work and my wife told me that someone slapped her on the road after she has dropped the kids at school I was mad. I asked her what's the problem? She told me that it was the same guy that has been pestering her " though she has told me about that guy how he has been following her for sometime now. She has told this guy many a times not to disturb her again that she has married, she shewed him her wedding ring and told him that she has kids too which he sees every morning dropped at the school. This guy followed my wife yesterday morning again to the extent that he dragged the umbrella which she used to sheild herself from the rain, just to get her attention. Then my wife became angry and pushed him away, then the guy slapped her and she slapped him back, because it was only them on that road my wife had to leave him in order not to endanger herself. The guy continued to talk and shout on my wife that if she come close to him , that he is going to naked her and that even the husband can't do anything. Please what do I do because I just kept quiet on that guy as if I knew nothing about that. We have also managed to locate his house but I just want to hear from u guys. Thanks.
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by shortgun(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Very easy case for police to handle...since he doesn't want to have sense, make sure he writes undertaking never to come close to your wife again at the station.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by EmptyGarden(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Just take Police arrest am quietly for harassment and assault... No confront am o, before him beat you join.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by ahnie: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
I commend your wife, she's a very bold woman for her to returned the slaps.
But I would implore you to calm down and not to confront that insane fellow directly,He might be a cultist .because the end result is never pleasant.

You're annoyed that I know.my advice is get a military person, provide him the guys details let him take it from there.

I bet you,when they're through with him,his life would never remain the same.
This is what I would do,if I were you.

10 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by sisisioge: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Get him arrested....if you dont do that the azzzhole is going to do worse later.

5 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ady84:
This guy followed my wife yesterday morning again to the extent that he dragged the umbrella which she used to sheild herself from the rain, just to get her attention. Then my wife became angry and pushed him away, then the guy slapped her and she slapped him back, because it was only them on that road my wife had to leave him in order not to endanger herself. The guy continued to talk and shout on my wife that if she come close to him , that he is going to naked her and that even the husband can't do anything. Please what do I do because I just kept quiet on that guy as if I knew nothing about that. We have also managed to locate his house but I just want to hear from u guys. Thanks.
Your wife has a stalker, you didn't immediately call the cops to go hook the guy and you want to hear what from us exactly? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by ahnie: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
You see,in this country...many people are sick upstairs...you see them nicely dressed,but all na charade.

2 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by jaeyking(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na case like this police like.
Just carry am give police that's all.

Or you do street level.
Make military mend the guy

But no go fight am oo.
He fit beat u oo
Unless say u be Samson and u get assurance over your strength

7 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by emorse(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Are you waiting for it to become a rape case before you do the needful? Report at the nearest police station. Na the kind case wey Nigerian police dey like to handle be this.
jaeyking:
Na case like this police like.
Just carry am give police that's all.

Or you do street level.
Make military mend the guy

But no go fight am oo.
He fit beat u oo
Unless say u be Samson and u get assurance over your strength
Right outta ma mouth.

Naija police hate armed robbery case like mad! grin

7 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by cybersoldiers: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bros, take it easy.

In as much as you need to protect your wife, the way and manner you do it matters a lot.

Be gentle on the case as not to put your wife in high risk.

Personally see the guy and politely ask him to leave your wife.

Trail him to his house and make sure you have body wires on you. Record the convo. From his response you'll know the next action to take.

If he decides to continue, then we take his matter to the elders and detain for 90 days in underground cell in ABUJA .

4 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by anthonyuncle(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
go to a navy barracks, get men to deal with him

1 Like

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by STARGREEN(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Calm down Sir.
Take time to verify your wife's claims so as to enable you to be cock sure and take Lions' action.
If indeed the guy has exceeded his stupidity limit and you couldn't let go or manage it... revenge is best served cold.

3 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Ady84: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you all my brothers, I will do according to your words and I will relate the outcome to you guys here too. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by tyup(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
ahnie:
I commend your wife, she's a very bold woman for her to returned the slaps.
But I would implore you to calm down and not to confront that insane fellow directly,He might be a cultist .because the end result is never pleasant.

You're annoyed that I know.my advice is get a military person, provide him the guys details let him take it from there.

I bet you,when they're through with him,his life would never remain the same.
This is what I would do,if I were you.

Stop involving the military in situations like this, it's not their duty
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Drizzy5001(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na dis kind of case police dey like, just report to the police shikina, they will treat his fvck up. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by NoFucksToGive: 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
cybersoldiers:
Bros, take it easy.

In as much as you need to protect your wife, the way and manner you do it matters a lot.

Be gentle on the case as not to put your wife in high risk.

Personally see the guy and politely ask him to leave your wife.

Trail him to his house and make sure you have body wires on you. Record the convo. From his response you'll know the next action to take.

If he decides to continue, then we take his matter to the elders and detain for 90 days in underground cell in ABUJA .

[/s]
Stupid advise

3 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by NoFucksToGive: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
Ady84:
My brothers in the house, am very angry please I need your words of advice. I came back yesterday from work and my wife told me that someone slapped her on the road after she has dropped the kids at school I was mad. I asked her what's the problem? She told me that it was the same guy that has been pestering her " though she has told me about that guy how he has been following her for sometime now. She has told this guy many a times not to disturb her again that she has married, she shewed him her wedding ring and told him that she has kids too which he sees every morning dropped at the school. This guy followed my wife yesterday morning again to the extent that he dragged the umbrella which she used to sheild herself from the rain, just to get her attention. Then my wife became angry and pushed him away, then the guy slapped her and she slapped him back, because it was only them on that road my wife had to leave him in order not to endanger herself. The guy continued to talk and shout on my wife that if she come close to him , that he is going to naked her and that even the husband can't do anything. Please what do I do because I just kept quiet on that guy as if I knew nothing about that. We have also managed to locate his house but I just want to hear from u guys. Thanks.
[/s]

Very stupid post

Your wife complained to you and you did nothing ? Then you waited for him to slap here and stupidly came here asking for advise? Okay my advise is you keep waiting

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by DoggoneDogg: 12:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Coming here to ask us shows that you are a coward if not your thread title should be "I just killed a man that beat up my wife. Help!!"

Your wife will leave you for that guy soon.
Watch.
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by oldienavie: 1:00am On Oct 02, 2021
@Op, majority of the people that have responded have only used emotion they did not use common sense and the reality of the society you live in.
You made some crucial points
1. Your wife was the first aggressor(pushed him) (This is a fact) .
2. He slapped your wife. (This is contestible, cos there is no witness)
3. Your wife slapped him (This is a fact) .

So out of 3 events, 2 are factual and 1 is contestible.
Now the only 2 factual events (1 and 3) shows that your wife was the aggressor, and most importantly your wife was the first person to "push" the guy.

This is not a matter to handle without wisdom, that guy knows everything about you.
He can arrange for your family to be harmed, even if you get him arrested, a man that can potentially be running after a married woman on the streets is not the kind of guy you want to drag with.
If you struggle with a pig, it will drag you down with it. The pig has nothing to loose, you are the only one with everything to loose.

Lastly, try and ask your wife for the whole truth. For a man to have that kind of audacity shows that something is amiss.
Has your wife ever dated him ?
Has your wife ever dated someone he knows ?
Understand that it is very rare for a man to be running after a married woman with this kind of audacity, if you are able to establish that nothing of such has happened.... then you can now take it from there.

But be careful how you handle it so that it does not backfire in your face...

5 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by TIPdrill: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Lol
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Herrulez: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Karleb(m): 2:42am On Oct 02, 2021
oldienavie:
@Op, majority of the people that have responded have only used emotion they did not use common sense and the reality of the society you live in.

Now the only 2 factual events (1 and 3) shows that your wife was the aggressor, and most importantly your wife was the first person to "push" the guy.

This is not a matter to handle without wisdom, that guy knows everything about you.
He can arrange for your family to be harmed, even if you get him arrested, a man that can potentially be running after a married woman on the streets is not the kind of guy you want to drag with.
If you struggle with a pig, it will drag you down with it. The pig has nothing to loose, you are the only one with everything to loose.

Lastly, try and ask your wife for the whole truth. For a man to have that kind of audacity shows that something is amiss.
Understand that it is very rare for a man to be running after a married woman with this kind of audacity, if you are able to establish that nothing of such has happened.... then you can now take it from there.

Baba. All you wrote is rubbish.

I don't get why people are saying the guy would beat the OP. I guess it says a lot about them. It's either they are lazy or they all are just scared of a little violence.

It's better the OP gets the police involved rather than getting bloods into his hands.

Like a lot of people have said, out Nigeria Police Force love this kind of case. Just report him.

7 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Karleb(m): 2:43am On Oct 02, 2021
Herrulez:
Calm down dear.

He will beat you in front of your wife if try nonsense. Do you want to be embarrassed?

Don't try to involve the police, remember you must have money before the Nigerian police can lift a finger.

Since you want our opinion before you take action, here is what you should do;

Tell your wife to give him what he wants and get hard knowing your wife is screwing someone else. When she's home, clean up all the cum and prepare a nice dish for her.

Hope these helps you.

You are a complete idiot. A very foolish person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Bluntguy: 4:03am On Oct 02, 2021
Herrulez:
Calm down dear.

He will beat you in front of your wife if try nonsense. Do you want to be embarrassed?

Don't try to involve the police, remember you must have money before the Nigerian police can lift a finger.

Tell your wife to give him what he wants and get hard knowing your wife is screwing someone else. When she's home, clean up all the cum and prepare a nice dish for her.

Hope these helps you.

Seems you are the idiot disturbing his wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Olumighty123(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2021
shortgun:
Very easy case for police to handle...since he doesn't want to have sense, make sure he writes undertaking never to come close to your wife again at the station.

Abi make e resolve to using your Monika to scare the sh!t out of him grin

1 Like

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Ady84:
if u are in Delta state, e for easy. I go just bring my guy from state command, Asaba, take am keep there, charge am for both sexual and aggravated assault/threats.. yes threat na great offense. By d time Dem beat am she, pay his huge bail and with two sureties, e go know how far. Police dey look for money this time around
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by bomee(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Is police on strike? Let her get a white inner shirt, stain it with small blood then rush to the station with small money to report a case of harassment and assault. The guy will comport after the ordeal. I don't joke with my family at all.

2 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Ghost11: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Don't you or your wife have any rugged person in your family?
Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by Rubbiish(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Coming here to ask us shows that you are a coward if not your thread title should be "I just killed a man that beat up my wife. Help!!"

Your wife will leave you for that guy soon.
Watch.
Na like this una take dey push men enter bad thing! U want him to commit murder for slap? Didn't u read where he stated his wife even returned the slap? He should report to police & not take laws into his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by JovialJune(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
oldienavie:

Herrulez:
Calm down dear.

Hope these helps you.

[/s]

Asinwin meji.

2 Likes

Re: Help Someone Slapped My Wife by deltateam: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
shortgun:

That is after serious mending. They can equally tag him ipob.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Sexless Marriage / Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? / What Can I Do For You For 2k?....i'm Starving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.