Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? (1969 Views)

Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yes! We dated for a while. After my NYSC her persuasion for me to marry her became unbearable for me. To make matters worst, she lost her mom who was the bread winner of the family. I pitied her and decided to give her some money for investment. The agreement was for her to keep the profit but refund my capital to me.

The story changed when after a year, I started asking for my capital. She's now married with 2 kids but claims she doesn't have the money. Involving her husband may be a threat to her marriage but I need my money back.

Help a brother on how best to get my money back!
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Ammishaddai: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
sad
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by socialmediaman: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
What`s the title of the story book u posted?

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Romanoff(f): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oga, move on.

You gave your lover money to invest without any paper trail.

It's just she said he said at this point.

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Ussycool: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Another lost brother... She doesn't have it, you better understand her.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by 4reala(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Op, why didn't you marry her then so that you will be getting all the profits
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Bobloco: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Just take it as a bad debt

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by GooodHardDick: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
You're a SIMP man angry

We have told you Simps countless times before that never spend or give money to a girl you're not married to. If you're looking for a woman to invest on, invest on your wife, mother and your sisters.

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Candidlady: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Here to read what that slowpoke above me got to say!!!

Stale preacher

Modified: isaid it!!! Gooodharddick never disappoint! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Op, how much is involved?

If it's an amount you're not willing to let go, tell her to give you back the money as agreed, or you will be forced to involve her husband.

If it's an amount you can afford to lose, then let it go and forget about her.

You did no wrong loaning her that money.
Ungrateful people like her are the reason why others find it difficult to help those in need.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Richy4(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
You must be the Aaron of our time cheesy...She has two kids already?... Anyways, Was there any form of written agreement or was it just Oral?... When you transferred the money to her, what did you write as reference... like loan, borrowed etc. those kind of references are really important....It will be like an evidence to show that it was never a goodwill/ freewill money...

If it was oral agreement, chances of getting that will be really slim...No one will buy your story because they might be thinking that you were doing it because she left you for another man....

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
That money don go. But i hope you have learnt a vital lesson from that experience. Never you invest in a woman that is not your wife. Na the main thing be that. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
4reala:
Op, why didn't you marry her then so that you will be getting all the profits

Marriage was not part of the agreement

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mariangeles:
Op, how much is involved?

If it's an amount you're not willing to let go, tell her to give you back the money as agreed, or you will be forced to involve her husband.

If it's an amount you can afford to lose, then let it go and forget about her.

You did no wrong loaning her that money.
Ungrateful people like her are the reason why others find it difficult to help those in need.

300k.

Thanks a bro. Really ungrateful of her
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
What`s the title of the story book u posted?

Kindly read and move on please as it's not for you to believe me or otherwise!
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
LIVINGICON:
That money don go. But i hope you have learnt a vital lesson from that experience. Never you invest in a woman that is not your wife. Na the main thing be that. angry

I just had to learn the hard way!

Thanks for your input
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Deeprooted:

Thanks for your input

One love.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by yuping(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
undecided cough, clear throat.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Camelot65: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Consider your money gone, unless you're ready to involve her husband.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Vision101(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Akara once eaten by a woman under the influence of love cannot be vomited.

Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Pascopele: 6:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Deeprooted:
Yes! We dated for a while. After my NYSC her persuasion for me to marry her became unbearable for me. To make matters worst, she lost her mom who was the bread winner of the family. I pitied her and decided to give her some money for investment. The agreement was for her to keep the profit but refund my capital to me.

The story changed when after a year, I started asking for my capital. She's now married with 2 kids but claims she doesn't have the money. Involving her husband may be a threat to her marriage but I need my money back.

Forget the money, see as helping the less privilege

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by yemmit90: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Deeprooted:

You cant get that money back unless you did paper agreement for her to sign. Involving her husband withiout evidence is a waste of time, she would just turn table upside down for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2022
yemmit90:

You cant get that money back unless you did paper agreement for her to sign. Involving her husband withiout evidence is a waste of time, she would just turn table upside down for you.

That's exactly my fears
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Move on

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Klass99(f): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Truvelisback(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Deeprooted:

Oga, involve her husband and get back ur Capital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by Deeprooted: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oga, involve her husband and get back ur Capital.

Thanks a lot. Will do that
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by HUSTLER001: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wrong investment. Sorry bro! Just move on.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by cayorday89(m): 2:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Deeprooted:

Klass99:

My paddy Cayorday89 can help you with this na. He has successfully recovered money he loaned to an ex before, ask him to show you the way. grin
Hahahahaha Klass...
@OP, if you truly want your money back you have to involve her husband, that was what I did but I told him we were just friends because I truly wanted to protect her as she also dated the guy while she was dating me until I found out. It will be easier if you have the receipts either recorded conversations on call or through WhatsApp chats with her to show her husband, if not start doing it now requesting for your money and engaging in conversations about how it all started (my ex made a call needing money to pay for her fees and would return it next week and I had no evidence to show) and how you desperately need money now since you can't get it from anywhere else. From there things can nfild, you also have to disturb the husband and if he is a person that does not like embarrassment he will see to it that she pays and probably pay part of it. In my case she lied to her husband severally that she paid me and also called me to beg me not to tell her husband again that she will pay me, but each time she defaults on the agreed date, I go back to him and he takes the fire back to her but it seems she already made up her mind not to pay until I resorted to my last and uncivil option, the husband got annoyed with me then I finally told him we dated and he only told me he was sure there was something between us and only wanted to be very sure and we both closed the chapter.
If the money is huge, do all you can to get if back and keep WhatsApp evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by cayorday89(m): 2:54am On Apr 08, 2022
HUSTLER001:
Wrong investment. Sorry bro! Just move on.
It's hard moving on oooo, especially when you do it with free mind, most times it's not about the money but to let the defaulter know that he/she can't have his/her ways by taking a kind person for a fool.
Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Deeprooted:

Thanks for your input
Mr. Man better involve d husband, how could u even loan daughter of eve such amount without any agreement? My guy u really fall men hand, nawa for u ohhhhh. Don't u know that all these daughters of eve are ungrateful souls, they are out their to add sorry to a brother's life.
Business is business and Bleep is Bleep, una dun Bleep when una Bleep, so go and collect your money from her and I hv this feelings say u dey too soft to handle any daughter of eve bcs this one no bi love at all. When we tell u gee's that daughters of eve requires tough and iron hand una no go gree

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Meet U Single Mummys / Baby Uses Joystick As Plaything! / Wife And Mother-in Law Insulting My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.