Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria (29584 Views)

Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe / 5 Accountants Slots In Aba And Amasiri (abia State) Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Vacancy:bank Teller (200 Slots) In Lagos...my Colleague Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good day fellow naira landers.

So I'm wondering do they really sell job offers or it's a myth. Really wanna know abd please what are the price range for notable agencies and bodies, might consider buying

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by emorse(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
The seat of the president is already up for sale for 2023. Bidding presently ongoing, if you know what I mean.

As for price, it depends on the sector and position.

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by LZAA: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Seller
You want them to eat your money baa
Saneesk:

So I'm wondering do they really sell job offers or it's a myth. Really wanna know abd please what are the price range for notable agencies and bodies, might consider buying

They still use this tactics to collect 150k from my babe last month, now she Dey cry.

When I wanted to do my housemanship, I met lot of people that claim they sell slot, they are all 419, if you know your way you won’t pay a dime, who go hell you Dey one office Dey wait you

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by PraisesPblaze(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Not really selling, u may be employed and remit some % from your salary.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by icecool12(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Govt parastatals cost more. They once told me to pay 2m for one in Abuja.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:22am On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Seller

They still use this tactics to collect 150k from my babe last month, now she Dey cry.

When I wanted to do my housemanship, I met lot of people that claim they sell slot, they are all 419, if you know your way you won’t pay a dime, who go hell you Dey one office Dey wait you
Interesting

How do i get someone that can help me since i don't have or know any top person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by STINOS(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes. My wife was asked to pay N600k for a Nursing job slot in one Federal Teaching Hospital.

57 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes they do, I have a friend who paid 200k for the job is currently in now. Those indigenes got some slots, they didn't want to work.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Lutie20(f): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2021
BiggyB242:
Yes they do, I have a friend who paid 200k for the job is currently in now. Those indigenes got some slots, they didn't want to work.

Please I’m interested if you could be of help

2 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Seller

You never jam genuine seller

83 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2021
BiggyB242:

Which year

5 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2021
I know someone that paid 800k for fed fire and got it

I know someone whose uncle was in FCC and helped him get prison job for free

Everything depends on your connect and God's grace

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by talk2hb1(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2021
Saneesk:

Na Lie Jare, just some bunches of wannabe thinking they can rip people of their money because we are so desperate for federal job

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2021
lereinter:

Which year

Three years ago, and the pay was about 150k. I was telling him to hook me up then. It was one of these indigenous engineering coys.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Lutie20:

Please I’m interested if you could be of help

My dear, I'm looking for as well. Someone actually contacted me then for a NSCDC job 200k before the corona virus started. She works with them, it was legit but I didn't fancy work with them is like my course and time in school will become a total waste.

Nah oil and gas connect I dey fifinebeg.

22 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2021
lereinter:

You never jam genuine seller

Lol genuine wetin? Na recharge card wey dem Dey sell. Nothing like genuine seller or slots, they go chop your money ehn, you go cry

4 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2021
BiggyB242:
Always a friend m, I know I know
lereinter:

I know someone that paid 800k for fed fire and got it

I know someone whose uncle was in FCC and helped him get prison job for free

Everything depends on your connect and God's grace

It’s always I know somebody
I know I know
We never see person wey come out to say I paid 800k for fed fire! Na lie nothing like that

Gods grace don’t back up bribery to get a job

17 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

How do i get someone that can help me since i don't have or know any top person?

Just link up with the house of assembly or politician close to you, they are ready to help you!
Don’t sit at home and wait for manna
Go to their offices

15 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by VTJN(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2021
BiggyB242:

My dear, I'm looking for myself. Someone actually contacted me then for a NSCDC job 200k before the corona virus started. She works with them, it was legit but I didn't really fancy working with them is like my course and time in school will become a total waste.

Nah oil and gas connect I dey find abeg.
Link me with the person boss

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Tomilola360: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2021
yes and there is a lot of scam there too. money you can't get back or report when you don't get the job.

12 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes of course
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2021
No
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Hmm
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Crossroad1(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Rich4god(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Of a truth... They sell. Cos I have a friend that paid about 2.5 for the last immigration intake and he made into the inspector cadre.

But what I don't really know is that if assuming he didn't make the payment, would he still get the job by merit, cos there is every tendency the person he gave money didn't even do anything for him.

Also, those who gather up to 3m just to buy a slot, can't the person just start business.

46 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by akdjr(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2021
They sell bro quote author=PraisesPblaze post=106359588]Not really selling, u may be employed and remit some % from your salary.[/quote]
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Ibkhaleel01: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2021
The noise about "Marginalization," "Nepotism" and "Federal Character" has never been the bane of their agitation.

All these tears you see from that Socio-Political Group has always been about the money in certain MDAs and Ministries.
Why do they keep talking about Federal Character in security architechture? What has this Gov't done that was not done under previous Gov't?

There was a Gov't where all 5 Sentate Presidents that served under him were from a certain region.
There was a Gov't where almost all MDAs were headed by people from a certain region including those who have no business being there in the first place.
Suddenly, if it's not in your favour, you starts crying "Nepotism". It's obvious the cry has never been for the development of that region or to give them Good Governance. If those cries are for Good Governance in that region, ask yourself, with majority of them holding the "Juicy" positions (according to dem dem), what were the developmental projects they were able to woo the FG to start and complete in the region?

What can we show in the region for their years of holding those "Juicy" offices if it's about development for them. All these Socio-Political Groups are another big problem we have in this country but we are not talking about it.
They are mercenaries of corruption. They don't mean well for YOU and I. It's always about their interests and theirs alone. Both the ones making noise in the North, and those in the South are all disguising.
We should create a Nigeria where competence, roundtable negotiations between brilliant minds are the engine to attaining power and not people who only heat the polity when they are not being fed from the same money we are borrowing.
Our cry for fairness and equity today should be about COMPETENCE, TRANSPARENCY, someone who can carry the people along in every Ministries and other Federal Parastatals instead of all this regional and ethnic madness. Can we ever sustain this?
Lastly is the fact that these guys don't hate corruption. They know the system and they will always go for the ones that has THEIR interest at heart and not YOU and I.
They are ready to hail even the most useless Gov't to high heaven as long as they keep lining their pockets with the $$$ every now and then from their various stooges in Gov't and sabotage any Gov't that will ever prioritize the people over them.
They know we are Ethnically and Regionally biased and can always play into their script when they bring that playbook. We just don't learn, we just don't learn.
I rest my case!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by iambabaG: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Hahaha..
Hehehe…
Hohoho….
You don’t know.. You don’t know about it.. You don’t know what’s going on in this your country.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by graphics104: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2021
cool yess

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria SSS Recruitment As Cadet / Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013. / Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.