Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria (29601 Views)

Police Recruitment: 15,000 Apply For 140 Slots In Gombe / 5 Accountants Slots In Aba And Amasiri (abia State) Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Vacancy:bank Teller (200 Slots) In Lagos...my Colleague Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by dex4sure: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2021
If you ask me, na who i go ask

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Chibuhealth(f): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes they do at Federal level

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2021
emorse:
The seat of the president is already up for sale for 2023. Bidding presently ongoing, if you know what I mean.

As for price, it depends on the sector and position.
grin
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by sambrow(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Even a deaf, dumb and blind man knows this. It's a well known system in our country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2021
STINOS:
Yes. My wife was asked to pay N600k for a Nursing job slot in one Federal Teaching Hospital.

Lol!
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2021
H
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2021
OP is a learner. Here is Naija where almost everybody is a criminal. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Sheriman(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Nigeria don spoil finish. Buying job slots is now the new way to secure job which is even not guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=Kiddogarcia post=106368567] seriously I don't know, but na agbo I wan sell
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by sambrow(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2021
My friend paid 800k for FIRS job he never got as Fowler was removed

7 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by samonak(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Of course every one knows job slots are sold codedly, I have a friend who bought the Federal Fire service Job for 400k, he is currently hanging 2 stars. A friend to a cousin of mine bought NDIC job for #5M through one Hajiya, he was placed on Level 10 cos he had prior work experience. That same cousin of mine facilitated employment in PEF ( Petroleum Equalization Fund) for one lady who paid #1M cash and was placed on Level 8 ( na her boyfriend even pay the money) The sad fact is that, everything in this country is for sale, all you have to do is get a reliable connect, pay and the job is yours! If you want to see levels just go to federal character commission, they just share slots among the principal officers who In turn resell it or secure the jobs for their relatives or cronies. Even the so called NIPPS is a complete scam, it's a major job racketeering outfit that all manner of atrocities are committed. A major reason the Northerners are against restructuring is because of the power they enjoy at the centre, the real truth is that the country belongs to the Hausa - Fulanis, they run things and determine who gets what, when and how. Go to some parastatals and agencies, na dem boku there. When you enter places like NSPMC ( printing and minting) you'll wonder whether na Ab oki organization, same for Customs, DMO, NPA or any "juicy" organization. That's why they will do anything possible to secure power and be in charge. Only God fit help this country, Walahi. undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by spirul77: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Just like asking weda na back yansh dey

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2021
STINOS:
Yes. My wife was asked to pay N600k for a Nursing job slot in one Federal Teaching Hospital.
I believe this! The nation is fantastically corrupt! Everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by abayimi567: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2021
Baba d fact is fact is dat dae do sale d slot, but if u have d strong connection from FCC, OR POLITICIAN. I got a connection from Sm1dat no d boss in FCC but dae told me if could pay or bring a recommendation letter from top politician currently serving in the house but I never see Sha , still on search bcs I'm currently serving my father land

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by AuroraB(f): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2021
STINOS:
And one gbanjo nurse around me is treating people, claiming she resigned from luth abi lasuth undecided
I argued with this point, oloshi obinrin lipsrsealed
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by ecomalchemist(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Na highest bidder ooo, no gock am !
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Banter1(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes. Someone bought NSCDC slot 1mil last month.

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Gee64: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2021
You are asking a blind question.

Of course all government employments/appointments are reserved for either relations to the facilitator or to the highest bidder.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Udodiri01: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Tg
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by pieces18: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol genuine wetin? Na recharge card wey dem Dey sell. Nothing like genuine seller or slots, they go chop your money ehn, you go cry
Omo, them they sell oooo, I know perdon weh pay 400k for a Feb agency he's now in Jos. You only got to be lucky to meet the right connect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Rich4god:
Of a truth... They sell. Cos I have a friend that paid about 2.5 for the last immigration intake and he made into the inspector cadre.

But what I don't really know is that if assuming he didn't make the payment, would he still get the job by merit, cos there is every tendency the person he gave money didn't even do anything for him. Foolishness is paying as much as a milion naira to get a job slot

Also, those who gather up to 3m just to buy a slot, can't the person just start business.
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by StoneLucifer: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2021
BiggyB242:

My dear, I'm looking for myself. Someone actually contacted me then for a NSCDC job 200k before the corona virus started. She works with them, it was legit but I didn't really fancy working with them is like my course and time in school will become a total waste.

Nah oil and gas connect I dey find abeg.

U are a liar.. Continue waiting for oil & gas till Jesus Christ comes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Always a friend m, I know I know

It’s always I know somebody
I know I know
We never see person wey come out to say I paid 800k for fed fire! Na lie nothing like that

Gods grace don’t back up bribery to get a job

Even the just concluded Keyamo's jobs were not for free. I have a friend who paid 25% of the total pay (#60k) to the politician that helped him.

2 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2021
PraisesPblaze:
Not really selling, u may be employed and remit some % from your salary.
l prefer this. Any plug ?

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by seunaj: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Seller
You want them to eat your money baa

They still use this tactics to collect 150k from my babe last month, now she Dey cry.

When I wanted to do my housemanship, I met lot of people that claim they sell slot, they are all 419, if you know your way you won’t pay a dime, who go hell you Dey one office Dey wait you
Any job slot asking for 150k is a scam. Federal government jobs starts from 1m and above. Sure slot. Well, I know people who have bought jobs legit
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by Mpanyi: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2021
And we are deceiving ourselves this country will be better

5 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by deepdeep(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2021
All these people willing to pay for slot.....are you guys not encouraging corruption

Na why some positions are filled with unqualified personnels.....bleeped up country we live in : embarassed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by poiZon: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Just link up with the house of assembly or politician close to you, they are ready to help you!
Don’t sit at home and wait for manna
Go to their offices
Because u dey Abuja, u think Nigeria starts and end in Abuja.
And the politicians or house members dey office abi..

1 Like

Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2021
I heard civil defense is going for 800k now, graduates
Re: Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria by seunaj: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Saneesk:
Good day fellow naira landers.

So I'm wondering do they really sell job offers or it's a myth. Really wanna know abd please what are the price range for notable agencies and bodies, might consider buying
I hope this helps answer your question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.