Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,608 members, 7,861,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman (1004 Views)

Dubai Hotel Management Apologises After Staff Refuses To Serve A Nigerian Woman / Nigerian Woman Prevented From Boarding A Plane In Ghana (photo) / The Case Of 3 German Police Officers & 1 Deportee & Ghana Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 29, 2011
A Nigerian woman from edo state was shot in her stomach at close range by a female German police officer at her Job centre in Frankfurt.She collapsed at died afterwards in the hospital.
http://www.modernghana.com/news/331132/1/german-policewoman-shot-and-killed-a-benin-nigeria.html
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by snowdrops(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2011
how sad. a racially motivated murder this must be. the police have put forward a story claiming the woman stabbed the police officer before being shot. only God knows the truth.
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 10:35am On May 30, 2011
snowdrops:

how sad. a racially motivated murder this must be. the police have put forward a story claiming the woman stabbed the police officer before being shot. only God knows the truth.
Snowdrops that story the police gave about the nigerian woman stabbing the german police woman is all hogwash.Its a type of false story the police would pass around so as to preserve their honour.I mean u take a look at it.A sane woman pulled out a knife and stabbed a police officer because of an urgument?
Cmon these Germans should know we are not fools.It was a racially motivated killing but then like all racially motivated crimes in Europe this will be swept under the carpet.
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by snowdrops(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2011
in the report, it was supposed to have happened in march this year. how come it is only being reported? or am i missing something?
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2011
snowdrops:

in the report, it was supposed to have happened in march this year. how come it is only being reported? or am i missing something?
The incident happened on the 28th of may this year.Anyway whats done is done all that remains is for the family of this nigerian lady murdered by the German police to bury their sister"s corpse in peace.
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by snowdrops(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2011
this is simply tragic. is racism that rife in germany? thought that after the 2nd ww, they resolved to stamp out evils like this.
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 30, 2011
Racism"s still rive in Germany.I have a friend over there who told me that there are some areas that non whites dont go to.The Western part is not that as racist as the eastern part but then its still present in western part.I recall during the 2006 world cup the white nationalist movement in Germany made a point on air about the safety of non white visitors in doubt if they dared attempted visiting the eastern part during the world cup finals.
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by snowdrops(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2011
other nigerians living there should learn from this experience. life has no duplicate.
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by izeprince(m): 6:14am On May 31, 2011
oh wht a pity, Speecless buh h knw 1 tin 4 sure ' what goes around comes around' hard luck buh al de same R.I.P
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by justwise(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2011
tom28:

Racism"s still rive in Germany.I have a friend over there who told me that there are some areas that non whites dont go to.The Western part is not that as racist as the eastern part but then its still present in western part.I recall during the 2006 world cup the white nationalist movement in Germany made a point on air about the safety of non white visitors in doubt if they dared attempted visiting the eastern part during the world cup finals.

Why do we always pick up race card each time a thing like this happens? The police officer has to defend herself, unfortunately the woman died. There are some places in Nigeria that some Nigerians wouldn't step foot into let alone a white man or woman.
Re: German Police Woman Shoots And Kills A Nigerian Woman by chelseabmw(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2011
Any german i see now whether male or female is finished. . . . .For killing an edo woman angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Register For Your Toefl,gre,gmat And Sat Exam At Low Discount Rate / Bui National Park In Ghana / What Can He To To Settle In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.