Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu (22844 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by ShedrachU(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Tony5050:
undecided undecided
Sit at home change nothing.
The right measure to be applied is a total lockdown since una head no won correct.

Kindly check my signature

See how dumb your are.

Sit-at-home changed nothing?

Sit-at-home has negatively changed a lot of things.
Shaa na SE economy e dey scatter
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2021
Afamed:
Tomorrow they will tell you, Tinubu and PMB are the reason why they are unfortunate in life

Igbos are the most fortunate, even me as a south south, they are fortunate, if they are not, north go don allow them go since, if south East for like Zama fra and co, them for don allow them go, each country need commerce strength, and igbos have it
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2021
Alfamann:

I heard sit at home is why Biden pulled out of Afghanistan.
I saw it too on CNN during one of Christiane amanpours interviews
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by ShedrachU(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2021
djevino:

So you're indirectly telling me that the 20 people that was killed in Niger state is not a news to you? Oh nha normal thing for there abi so it's not important grin cheesy

It's normal so why you Bleep!ng masturbating about it too?

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Ykc2(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Me I hate ipob die but what is the business of airport with traders closing their shops?Abuja is no go area from other northern states still people go to Abuja to take their flights, Ethiopia it self is at heavy war now when I say I mean heaviest war ,government closed enugu Airport with excuse or remodelling the runways now ipob is their excuse ,if carpenter spoil work he go tell you say na style
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by mecussey(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2021
djevino:

The sudden love for the Igbos is surprising this days..
Yesterday about 20 people was killed in Niger and I didn't see you there.. is it that they are not important or what?

This kind love no be here oo...millions can die in the North, they dont care but ordinary cancelling of flight in the east is bad news to the Fulani janjaweedds. High BP go get enough customers this period.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by od501: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2021
Tony5050:
undecided undecided
Sit at home change nothing.
The right measure to be applied is a total lockdown since una head no won correct.

Kindly check my signature

Cry me a river
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Subzero047: 9:38am On Oct 02, 2021
ezenwajosh:
if the government likes it and doesnt care how come they are analysing and doing feasibility study on the sit at home.

People are doing feasibility study have you seen Buhari talk about it? Kastina his home state is burning and he doesn't care but it is you destroying your livelihood that he will care about, make una dey give yourself sense

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by uvie66: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2021
StuntingBlack:

It takes DESTRUCTION to RECREATE.
It takes BURNING DOWN to REBUILD UP.

I may not support killing innocent bystanders, but I WHOLEHEARTEDLY support political assassinations by IPOB...... 100%

But worry not, a misfit of an Aboki like you won't understand the reasoning behind my post. Only some critical minds like an apologetic Westerner like me OR a patriotic Ibo understands. It's not meant for an Aboki baboon to understand such 'wrong BUT right' way of agitation.
Same thing Ojukwu tried unsuccessfully
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by tamdun: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
Imagine..

So many business opportunities are being sent elsewhere due to the activities of the Taliban of East.

Anyways, they can burn their whole region down, we go dey read am for news
They'll blame sw/Tinubu when companies started avoiding their region like plague
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by StuntingBlack(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Afamed:

It took less than 1 week for America to bring down Iraq/ Afghanistan. It is taking them more than 20 yrs now to bring peace to the same Iraq/ Afghanistan after spending over $2.2 trillion in the failed war with no solution at site. They had to leave Afghanistan 9 weeks ago
However in the nearest future,don't lie to your children, that Tinubu and PMB are the reason for under development in the east

What happens in the East is not my damn business. Its not like I want anyone dead but Hell, let them kill themselves till only animals are left standing, I don't bloody care cos I'm not from there so it's not my damn business. God help them through though. !!

My concern and business is the prosperity and emancipation of my ilks down here in SW, and whether Aboki bootshits like it or not, political philosophizing or meandering doesn't change a thing about the current Southern sentiment:

SEPARATION or NATIONAL RESTRUCTURING.

I don't waste time on IPOB madness like you Aboki Almajiris and BMC crew do cos a Yoruba like me knows you all up there are just a pack of vision-less dimwits that will readily develop a heart attack over issues down South rather than face the disastrous cesspit of a region called your North.
My advice: Rather than worry of IPOB madness, worry about that cesspit you called home up North. As you can see like I do, I WORRY OF SW and ITS FUTURE. What becomes of IPOBistan or BokoHaramistan is not my business. !!!
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by mecussey(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2021
mbahdi:
Woooow.what a time to be alive.d moronic conheaded bloodsucking demon buhari has succeeded in making this ipob guys popular.there have finally won nigeria.their orders are now taken more serious in the south east than the orders of d useless federal government.a whole independent suspended.and u still call nigeria a country.
Where are the chest beaters umahi d traitor
Hopeless hope the asslicking terrorist.there would have come and force people out of their house to come listen to their independence speech

The drunk Lugard and promiscuous shaw damnable zoological republic is gone for good.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by mecussey(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2021
ezenwajosh:
I saw it too on CNN during one of Christiane amanpours interviews

Na people wey get shame respects the people decision...here in UaR...the leaders no get shame. The humiliation the Easterners did to Buhari during the visit in the east is enough to ask them what they want.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by aikyg(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2021
djevino:

Yesterday about 20 people was killed in Niger and I didn't see you there.. is it that they are not important or what?
Bro, if you live in Lagos, you'll know that Yorubas love Igbos. No sensible person should be happy with what's going on in the East.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2021
As long as human labor power, and, consequently, life itself, remain articles of sale and purchase, of exploitation and robbery, the principle of the “sacredness of human life” remains a shameful lie, uttered with the object of keeping the oppressed slaves in their chains

The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2021
ezenwajosh:
The sit at home is also HOLDING BACK THE SCOND COMING OF JESUS

ACCORDING to somewhere in PENTECOST he's expected to come on Monday days

How about this line......it will sell faster because all Igbo's are christians
lol grin grin you the mind all this useless media hyping grin grin
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by StuntingBlack(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2021
uvie66:
Same thing Ojukwu tried unsuccessfully

The past agitation of the East under Ojukwu was purely driven by Greed. !!

The current agitation of the East under Kanu is driven by Necessity. !!

Aboki, don't confuse the two.

As much as I will never and can never support the first agitation under Ojukwu due to the greedy and unjustifiable circumstances surrounding the first agitation, however things are currently DIFFERENT.
The present agitation is FAR MORE JUSTIFIED and NECESSARY, cos ur highly precious geographical expression called Nigeria is already a disaster, that has exploded in not only the faces these Ibos seeking out but also on that of Yorubas.

Whether the average uneducated Aboki likes it or not is not his call, we will go our separate ways sooner rather than later !!
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2021
StuntingBlack:

Then go join your Aboki ragtags up north. As far as a Yoruba like me and most are concerned, Nigeria is a cesspit that has to be burned down and recreated as separate independent states.

I don't care if you are Yoruba or not. Only demented, unrealistic and handicapped fools OR opportunistic gluttons such as politicians believe in a dream called Nigeria.

Over 200 million people are living the Nigerian dream. You who insults them, of which 99.7% of them are better than you are the one with a difficult problem.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by kingthreat(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2021
obailala:
Paid? Did you say paid?... If they're actually paid, then they arent as foolish as we all think; they'd just be hustlers hustling for bread.

My brother o. Man must wack. a lot of paid people on this forum. Alexreports is not the only person benefiting from here.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Tomek09(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
Biko, they should continue with the sit at home so that potential investors can move to other state while the sit at home states remain stagnant.
Lol.... even if they shun all the States in SE, Benue can never be considered because it's one of the most useless States in Nigeria. Very very useless without mincing words.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Tomek09(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Afamed:
Bastard coward terrorist organisation. Like Taliban like Bokko boys like ESN / UGM coward terrorist who could only harm the harmless citizens
[/s]
Mubi resident miscreant.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Subzero047:

People are doing feasibility study have you seen Buhari talk about it? Kastina his home state is burning and he doesn't care but it is you destroying your livelihood that he will care about, make una dey give yourself sense
the sit at home has also told you the stand of a section of the country

The idea is not for buhari to care is for everybody to understand we stand behind our son.....its that simple

Intact the sit at home is also a referendum

The sit at home means a lot of things
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Tomek09(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Subzero047:
Ipob should leave Igboland, we are tired anyi adirozi eme, Your lord and savior us at Abuja go and protest there stop destroying lives and properties of fellow Igbos
[/s]
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Tomek09(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Bantu10:

Can you pity the millions of your people being massacred by the fulanis. Fake fella
That benuejosh got no shame at all. His State, Benue is empty and useless at the moment but he's not bothered about it. Na SE matter dey carry for head like idiots.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Tomek09(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2021
depezee:

Take your stvpid and useless pity to your brown roof and continue with your skull mining.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by StuntingBlack(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2021
kingthreat:

Over 200 million people are living the Nigerian dream. You who insults them, of which 99.7% of them are better than you are the one with a difficult problem.

Daft-headed as usual you all always are, aren't you ?....

- "Over 200 million living the Nigerian dream.".....
This response reeks of that of a transactional exchange of brain cells between a maggot, a fish, and a human. As educated as you are, can you boldy go out there and tell the random Nigerian out there, even in your cesspit homeland up North, that he/she is living in a dream?

Lord, are we Yorubas really worth this, bringing this upon us by joining us with these humanoids called Northerners.?...I mean just look at the bullocks this educated Northern baboon just spilled....Damn I can't say stuff no more.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Tomek09(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2021
kingthreat:
Who in his right senses will want to invest a dime in the East?
I am not asking of Foreigners or other rich Nigerians. I am asking which rich man amongst the Igbos will want to invest in his homeland.
[b]Yorubas, keep being the good people you are
. Everyone has a reason to invest in your land.
God bless the Odua Nation. Mind you I am not a separatist. I believe in Nigeria. [/b]
Good people that mine human skull, body parts and organ for ritual purposes with filthy and dilapidated brown roof old mud and mosques littered everywhere. See his mouth like good people. Ooh, I forgot that agbero, omonile and useless thugs there are peaceful and good too. Shameless afonjas. The worst of SE is far better than brown roof republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Safemoon: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2021
All this little tricks won't work.we are already used to flights not coming to the east.

We are Igbos we dont give up our dream because of one Ethiopian airline.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by kingthreat(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2021
StuntingBlack:

Daft-headed as usual you all always are, aren't you ?....

- "Over 200 million living the Nigerian dream.".....
This response reeks of that of a transactional exchange of brain cells between a maggot, a fish, and a human. As educated as you are, can you boldy go out there and tell the random Nigerian out there, even in your cesspit homeland up North, that he/she is living in a dream?

Lord, are we Yorubas really worth this, bringing this upon us by joining us with these humanoids called Northerners.?...I mean just look at the bullocks this educated Northern baboon just spilled....Damn I can't say stuff no more.

Of course. He has no other way to counter back than to rely on insults. You call yourself Yoruba but you were probably brought up in a dysfunctional family that didn't teach you the fundamentals of the culture which involves respect for your older ones. Rather hate for anyone different from you was emphasized. Truly a shame. You can waste your words on your next mention and it would not be read as I am assured of having a conversation with an extremely pained soul.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Jonathan39: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2021
The way Yoruba muslim and terrorist from the North love Igbos now eehn grin grin

The love too much ooh so tey I come dey fear grin grin
djevino:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by kingthreat(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:

Good people that mine human skull, body parts and organ for ritual purposes with filthy and dilapidated brown roof old mud and mosques littered everywhere. See his mouth like good people. Ooh, I forgot that agbero, omonile and useless thugs there are peaceful and good too. Shameless afonjas. The worst of SE is far better than brown roof republic.

Why are there more than 3 million Igbos in the SouthWest you deride but less than 100,000 Yorubas in the East?
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
Imagine..

So many business opportunities are being sent elsewhere due to the activities of the Taliban of East.

Anyways, they can burn their whole region down, we go dey read am for news
Yoloba Muslims miscreant! Take your concerns and your illed reasonings elsewhere!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Politicians Don't Like You Whether Igbo Or Yoruba - Peter PSquare / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others​: SaharaReporters / Goodluck Jonathan Joins World Leaders At International Leadership Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.