Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69698 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by NdiIgbo2023: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
POI The Way To Go

This is the Peter Obi we are talking about, former Governor of Anambara state and one of yhe richest politician in Igbo Land boarding Air peace on his route from Lagos to Edo State as he continues nationwide presidential consultation tour.

When he said yesterday that he is going to be a president who will change Nigeria from.the present consumption country to a production country many who really don't understand him thinks is a mere political statement but Peter Obi over the years have been a man whose words reflects in his actions on daily basis.

A presidential aspirant so rich enough that he can afford the most comfort private jet in the country and even employ 100s of aides but look at him so simple and loyal to the system that ordinary Nigerians are enjoying. Carrying his own bag and maintaining the que just like everyone boarding the air craft. Baba nah full bloody Nigerian who understands and associates with the system. All he is asking for is for an opportunity to change the system for the good of all irrespective of all.

#POI The president we need�

254 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by successmatters(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.

952 Likes 81 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by successmatters(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Going to lock in the delegates at Edo

From there Agofure bus to Asaba to meet PDP delegates

From there Young shall grow bus to meet delegates at Awka

From there just taxi to hop into his father's compound at Agulu, or a bus to his house at Onitsha.

Such a simple responsible person.

425 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s

207 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by successmatters(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money

He's not Tinubu that must move with a private jet and enough Agberos to clear the road when he needs to pee on emergency grin

317 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by EasternActivist: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Obi has always been like this

278 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by liftedud(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

He's not Tinubu that must move with a private jet and enough Agberos to clear the road when he needs to pee on emergency grin

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by alsudan: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
That’s just the typical PGO, people call him a miser, but this Miser is what Nigeria needs now in its Misery.

Vote Peter Obi the Miser to take Nigeria out of Misery.

277 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Bounceboune7: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:

the same man that told us he had only 1 wristwatch n no house outside d east only for us to burst d lie later.

Tell him d idea of packaging like a poor man to get to power have been casted by buhari n Nigeria can't fall for it again,if he like let him trek.

The same man that claim none of his children has a car only for us to find millions in his teenage daughters account

He's just another package lie

785 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by successmatters(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.

Bribery and corruption in broad daylight.

And we still wonder why Nigeria will never get better.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Watin you want make the guy use , broom?

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

That will be after the primaries first, those doing what you said are you spending public funds check them all.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by OritoJasi: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eiya. All dis kind Buhari/stingy man/'I only wear 1 wrist watch' format wey don cast tey tey. cheesy I'm still waiting for pictures of Peter Obi soaking garri in singlet and boxers. grin Sakamaje.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by trutharena: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
I am wary of people who use these kinds of things as a show of moderation.

It is the same way Buhari was drinking milo and pure water. How does this affect governance or impact performance.

This same Obi has offshore business in a Pandora way, he never declared that business so he can show his minions that he is moderate until Pandora leak his ass.

This same man said he only have a house in Anambra and that why should he have houses abroad and bla bla bla. After people unraveled his house in London, he backtracked and started shalayeing.

This same man claimed he has one wristwatch and bla bla bla, only for us to know it’s all a lie.

So him taking normal plane ride doesn’t mean jack. Fayose too always take bikes instead, should we now say he’s suddenly a presidential material coz of that?

695 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
NdiIgbo2023:
POI The Way To Go

This is the Peter Obi we are talking about, former Governor of Anambara state and one of yhe richest politician in Igbo Land boarding Air peace on his route from Lagos to Edo State as he continues nationwide presidential consultation tour.

When he said yesterday that he is going to be a president who will change Nigeria from.the present consumption country to a production country many who really don't understand him thinks is a mere political statement but Peter Obi over the years have been a man whose words reflects in his actions on daily basis.

A presidential aspirant so rich enough that he can afford the most comfort private jet in the country and even employ 100s of aides but look at him so simple and loyal to the system that ordinary Nigerians are enjoying. Carrying his own bag and maintaining the que just like everyone boarding the air craft. Baba nah full bloody Nigerian who understands and associates with the system. All he is asking for is for an opportunity to change the system for the good of all irrespective of all.

#POI The president we need�
When he gets to Edo State, let him not drop @ least 10 million Naira for the pdp men he meets in Benin City.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same man that told us he had only 1 wristwatch n no house outside d east only for us to burst d lie later.

Tell him d idea of packaging like a poor man to get to power have been casted by buhari n Nigeria can't fall for it again,if he like let him trek.

The same man that claim none of his children has a car only for us to find millions in his teenage daughters account

He's just another package lie

He told you he has no house in Nigeria aside his house in onitsha and agulu his village. If he has another any where please name it and don't tell us about the rented flat in ikoyi where the wife and kid stays

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:

That will be after the primaries first, those doing what you said are you spending public funds check them all.

After primaries. Lol. You don't know how elections are won then. Atiku, Wike and the likes is already distributing GMGS of all kinds of currency, not giving fancy speeches. It costs approximately 70-100 Billion to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Election all over the world is not won by fancy speeches. He should be giving speeches to raise funds and then use the funds to drive PR and all kinds of settlements. His actions shows even he bi doesn't know how elections are won.

Case Study is Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

Go and look for money - This is the first step towards winning elections globally. Elections are never cheap and are not won by fancy ideologies

Tears await the kind of persons like Peter Obi, Obinbajo who think it's fanciful talks that wins election. You folks Tinubu is a godfather out of sheer optimism ba.

Why do you think Tinubu secures Lekki Toll? What do you think he does with the unaccounted accruals disbursed as percentile commissions? Smh Youths sha

You may think the world is operated by fancy talks and ideas, but behind the doors, you'll be shocked what most people do on stage is acting

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
That's been his life style

Best man for the job
PDP is taking over come 2023

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:

He told you he has no house in Nigeria aside his house in onitsha and agulu his village. If he has another any where please name it and don't tell us about the rented flat in ikoyi where the wife and kid stays
Nonsense so with all the money he has, he has only 3 properties in Nigeria?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by trutharena: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:

Below are the proof he has a house in London.

Below is the statement from OBI spokesperson confirming the fact that he has houses in London. He only came to do the rebuttal after people unravel the house. He initially lied before that he only got house in Anambra.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/18/peter-obi-finally-speaks-owning-houses-london/?amp=1

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/271732/i-bought-my-london-houses-long-before-becoming-anambra-gove.html

Check his tweet himself lying he got no other house outside Anambra own. This man is a hardcore liar.

635 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
ufuosman:
That's been his life style

Best man for the job
PDP is taking over come 2023
I am sure his co pdp sojourners Saraki, Bala Mohammed & Co are laughing @ the clown?

Wike probably looks @ him like thrash, when did Peter Obi join Pdp that he wants to be President via our great party?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
We can't be fool again

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Bounceboune7: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:

just imagine what u are saying,hear yourself out.

So u are telling me d family of an ex governor is renting house in ikoyi, I really don't have any problem with Peter obi but u his supporters are full of lies or it's that u are just unreasonably stupid,in fact u are annoying.

How much is ikoyi house that an ex governor will not b able to afford,let's say 500 million,so are u saying he doesn't have money to buy it?

U people ain't trying for this Peter obi at all,all in d name of marketing him u are telling obvious lies that is making people see him more like a scam,u are beginning to present him d way they packaged buhari for us.

The same man they told foolish Nigerians he doesn't have money but his wife is using 10 million naira wrist watch

660 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
cool

Not a new thing to him Sha.

That's the obi we know.

My realest brother from Agulu (thou different village).

We moooveeeee.

On Obi's mandate I stand!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:
I am wary of people who use these kinds of things as a show of moderation.

It is the same way Buhari was drinking milo and pure water. How does this affect governance or impact performance.

This same Obi has offshore business in a Pandora way, he never declared that business so he can show his minions that he is moderate until Pandora leak his ass.

This same man said he only have a house in Anambra and that why should he have houses abroad and bla bla bla. After people unraveled his house in London, he backtracked and started shalayeing.

This same man claimed he has one wristwatch and bla bla bla, only for us to know it’s all a lie.

So him taking normal plane ride doesn’t mean jack. Fayose too always take bikes instead, should we now say he’s suddenly a presidential material coz of that?

You guys are twisting what Obi said and I dont know why. Obi said he has worn a particular wristwatch for 17 years, you people twisted it to mean he only has one watch

Peter Obi said he only owns one house in Nigeria, in Onitsha. You people twisted it to mean that he owns one house worldwide

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

Below are the proof he has a house in London.

Below is the statement from OBI spokesperson confirming the fact that he has houses in London. He only came to do the rebuttal after people unravel the house. He initially lied before that he only got house in Anambra.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/18/peter-obi-finally-speaks-owning-houses-london/?amp=1

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/271732/i-bought-my-london-houses-long-before-becoming-anambra-gove.html
Pdp will never give their presidential slot to an Igbo man, let alone someone like Peter Obi.

Nonsensical.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Count Edo out. What did we learn from that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by successmatters(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

You guys are twisting what Obi said and I dont know why. Obi said he has worn a particular wristwatch for 17 years, you people twisted it to mean he only has one watch

Peter Obi said he only owns one house in Nigeria, in Onitsha. You people twisted it to mean that he owns one house worldwide

Don't mind them, they know what he said, but are twisting it out of proportion. Desperation to stop a clean man.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by trutharena: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are a liar.

Below is Obi admitting himself of having a house in London. He is a crook and a liar!!

He said clearly in his tweet below that he has NO HOUSE ELSEWHERE OUTSIDE ANAMBRA.

624 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by successmatters(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Pdp will never give their presidential slot to an Igbo man, let alone someone like Peter Obi.

Nonsensical.

Are you the owner of PDP?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Nonsensical.

PDP can. The problem in PDP are just few people stopping the igbo man. They are :

Nyesom Wike

Atiku Abubakar

Aminu Tambuwal

Take them out of the way and the Ndigbo would get it

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.