Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today (37622 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by TemmyT002(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2021
My crush
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by goody234: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2021
this woman is 39 lol...i beg passport age be that
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2021
Everyone for first page just dey drag my crush with me..

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Blaze232(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2021
Good

Better pikin , na this babe I consider as celebrity .... As she lock up after marriage from social media... Dress decently , a real model for the girl child if you ask me ...

Congratulations Lady Stephanie my best Actress
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by glopal: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Happy Birthday Steph.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by daveP(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Happy birthday to Her.

I really do wish she makes a return to the screens.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by suffering: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2021
Her birthdays are twice a year too?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by chival(f): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2021
This lady is very pleasant. I wish her all the best.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by joyousever(f): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2021
My thoughts exactly!! Just don't know why these celebrities like altering their ages!! This is someone I read somewhere in the national dailies sometime in 2005 that she was born in 1980, which some people were still doubting then to be true. Today she has switched to 1982, hian!!! Even Empress Njamah is already 40 and never hid it unlike what is obtainable in single ladies. Na wa oo for age reduction by Naija yeyebrities!!
Dynamite02:
Is this her real age though?
So all those times we were still in school watching their movies , seeing them as AUNTY...even me sef senior this woman ? I can't believe this
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful woman
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by TuFab(f): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2021
Happy birthday fine woman
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by TuFab(f): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Everyone for first page just dey drag my crush with me..

Sowy lolz
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by NoBones: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2021
My Nollywood crush that year......She has one black spot on her cheek, I dont know if its Birthday mark or pimple but the thing looks so nice on her.
With her long legs and dark natural skin, Hmmmmmm boys been no dey miss her movies.
Las las I didn't have the opportunity to tell her I was in love with her, I later heard she was married.
Happy Birthday to you Mrs Stephanie Okereke wishing you long life and Prosperity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by TuFab(f): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2021
KosiGee:
This lady is the only Nigerian female actress/celebrity that I consider beautiful.

My spec….

Chikeluo Iloanusi is confused. He really messed up and let this woman gem slip through his fingers. He doesn’t deserve her though. Dude has always been a hooligan and uncultured.

Exactly. She's too cool and classy for him, I'm sure he now rolls with his fellow lousy and low class girls.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2021
It's not funny.

Sister Steph that I almost gave belle that year
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by TuFab(f): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2021
Baawahala:
Wow Stephie, Happy Birthday girl.
At least almost, if not everyone is saying good about you,which is a lot.

As in..... I'm just smiling reading the comments. It means she really has a good personality, because naija people no get joy, they get bad mouth pass anybody for this world... Hahaha..
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2021
TuFab:

Sowy lolz
it's not funny.. Sister Steph that I almost gave belle that year
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Better wife, not one of the yeyebrities. She is not only beautiful but also disciplined.

More fulfilling years to your age!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:
- she avoided scandal during her career.
- she was always decent and classy.
- she made her life private without much social media bruhaha.
- she has been married for close to 10 years and has managed to keep her marriage stable despite being a celebrity.

If this one tells me that "the future is female".... I might be tempted to agree.

No be all of nairaland's evening newspaper claiming to be feminists, who no go allow person hear word.

You will not see the bolded on this thread. If Stephanie belongs to the Yeyebrities group, they would be here to defend her way of life.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by studentofTruth: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Happy birthday aunty!

My crush that year. Still looking for a woman like you to settle with.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by ngelbee(f): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2021
So pretty
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by chatinent: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2021
A woman I respect.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by andsboy29: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2021
My forever crush
Was not all happy in one particular movie like that wen EMEKA IKE rough handle her Brea at all in the name of Acting angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Numerouno94(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2021
pennywys:

That year bro

grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Zealoy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Na lie abeg, I still remember watching this lady's movie when I was still a kid and am now 30
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by ahnie: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Beautiful people are birthed in October,happy birthday to all October celebrants.
Team October.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by jameyjaggs: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Happy Birthday my Love..... If you know how e pain me say i no marry you or Mercy Johnson ehn.... Chai
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by amuwo1980: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
That’s a big lie , you are not even 42 , wao this Aunty
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by amuwo1980: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Better wife, not one of the yeyebrities. She is not only beautiful but also disciplined.

More fulfilling years to your age!
This is sponsored by she and her acolytes, something is cooking for all this , is the 2nd marriage rocking and rolling? Pray to God and seek counseling not this media exploits
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by MSGAMBLE9: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dynamite02:
Is this her real age though?
So all those times we were still in school watching their movies , seeing them as AUNTY...even me sef senior this woman ? I can't believe this
please do you know the title of the movie she acted with desmond elliott where she need to get married to access her father property?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Tboss Shares Cute Photo With Her Daughter / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.