Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

How Did You Raise Money To Start Your Business? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Raise Money To Start Your Business? (181 Views)

How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Raise Money To Start Your Business? by bottlewater1(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2021
Hi guys,
I think the latest challenge many people including me is facing is raising funds to start business.
Can you please enlighten us how you raise capital or one can easily raise.
Re: How Did You Raise Money To Start Your Business? by obinho26(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Me too. Please business men and women come and tell us how u guys raised funds for your businesses. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy 100% Genuine Men Jewelry Online On Special Discount / Mark Zuckerberg Begs Lai Muhammed To Help Secure Facebook / Facebook Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.