Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) (52046 Views)

12 Reading Partners Graduate Together With First Class Degrees (Photos) / Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) / Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2021
Fourwinds:

Ha...dem dey fvck well well ooooo...

With he held her, they were truly fucking
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by froze6(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Oloniyan:
Modupe this suppose to be our story but you sold it
me too, itunu this suppose be us,but i still get hope she never marry.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Kolawole5652: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2021
RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR WAEC, JAMB AND POST JAMB.

NB: PREDEGREE AND SCHOOL OF NURSING, POLICE ACADEMY AND AIRFORCE PAST QUESTIONS ARE AVAILABLE, ALONGSIDE NECO, JAMB, POST-JAMB AND WAEC.

As Exam is crawling in. A lot of books need badass reading. Going to bookstore will cost you much.

So I'm offering them In pdfs at a far cheaper cost.

Check my full listing.

English

Hidden Facts In NEW SSCE MATHEMATICS (Complete over 500 pages �)
Today's Physics �
Project Mathematics(Further Mathematics)� 1-3
Dandy English (Latest and Complete version) �

Germanium Post Ume Series for Art/Science and Commercial.

All University Combined Questions (100 Questions from ten federal universities)
Invisible Teacher
A1 in English
A-Z in JAMB (Use of English)
English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and Colleges by Ayo Bamgbose
English Grammar for Utterly Confused
Cambridge Academic English
Cambridge English Advanced Grammar
The A-Z Correctness of English
GES 101
Magic Strategy to Spoken English
Jamb Remix English
Common Errors in Use of English
The Wrong Word Dictionary
Common Mistakes in English
Quick Solutions to Common Errors in English
Three-way Textbooks plus to Grammatical Functions (COMBO)
Orals from three Textbooks -- Invisible Teacher + A1 in English + Countdown
Countdown in English

New School Physics available
Modern Biology
Science Physics by Afolabi
Senior Secondary School Physics by PIUS Okenke
Nelkon and Parker Physics (Advanced learners)
Lamlad Physics
Essential Physics
New School Physics
Calculations in Physics
All-inclusive Physics
Jamb Remix Physics

Chemistry

Comprehensive Chemistry
Lamlad Chemistry
Explicit Chemistry
New School Chemistry
Jamb Remix Chemistry
Calculations in Chemistry
Essential Chemistry

Biology

Modern Biology
Explicit Biology
College Biology
Essential Biology
Practical Biology
Jamb Remix Biology
Lamlad Biology

Art Category

Government

Essential Government
Comprehensive Government
Round Up Government

Literature
Exam Focus in Literature
Get Ready to Literature
New syllabus literature texts (poems, poetry and prose)

Economics
Comprehensive Economics

CRS
Comprehensive CRS

Mathematics
Lamlad Mathematics
Best Method Mathematics
College Mathematics

Past Questions for all universities are available
Jamb Past Questions available (all subjects)

You can dm with request if what you need is not on the list.

WhatsApp me on 08134857339 (same number)
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Virtplus(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2021
hahn:

Go to the nairaland section you want to post in and look out for the "Create New Thread" button and click on it.

Read the rules and create your thread.

Hope this helps smiley
tanx man,i gat it

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2021
Boat of them are fokn ugly. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by OkoAnike(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Who was my TDB reading partner in UI laidis make we get married too?
Naaaa, I don remember them, e no fit work. grin grin grin grin

The greatest of the greatest UI...
What faculty and department?
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2021
Congratulations guys may God bless their home, Amen!
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2021
Temi2468:

I make bold to say that this is not always true. I married my reading partner too after 5yrs. We are both good and spirit-filled christians and knew our boundaries and put limits and truly, God helped us. We never saw each other's unclothedness, touched each other inappropriately, or create any room for sin to gain any stronghold.

Even when I knew she would be my future wife, I never brought any matter of relationship until both of us were going to 400L and knew our purpose. Else, we focused purely on our academics. While I finished with a first class, she came out with a strong 2.1.

Surprisingly, many of our colleagues believed we were genuine and living a sexually pure life and were no hypocrites.

You need to see how I was anxious to carry my wife home during the reception that seemed to be long for me. And truly, that's one of the beauty of wedding; your husband should be longing for you, not when he sees nothing special in you to long for because he's seen it all.

Let us reawaken the message of sexual chastity and purity amongst our youths, especially ladies.

God help us.

You might even be the man in question
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2021
There marriage will go down smoothly because because know in and out of each other. They will surely face challenges but it is gonna be a sweet home for them.
DropsMic:

Lol... You think it's that simple
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Kingdemi212019: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Good for them...

But EKSU local o.... Candle inside school? Na wa o
that was then bruh
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2021
hybridblood07:
There marriage will go down smoothly because because know in and out of each other. They will surely face challenges but it is gonna be a sweet home for them.

Marriage is not fraction bro.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Oloniyan(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2021
hahn:

Create your own thread and share your story make we yab you small grin

grin grin I won't. I am Happily married with kid and she's engaged with someone now, so i want the sleeping dog to lie in peace.
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by tayewomi(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Oloniyan:

It has nothing to do with this couple. I am talking about my own experience
yeah i knew but can u share a part of the story here,at least i can one or two lessons there

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Oloniyan(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Mrlucky81:

Tell us your own story

We Started our love journey when she was barely 17 and I around 23 back then in our home town. We were the talk of our peers as one strong lovey-dovey couple. Two years later We got admitted to the same school but different department.

I love(d) that girl like mofedaku. grin grin

We read together almost every now and then, she was more serious with reading but I'm not the type that reads at night, i prefer early morning reading and she's a little duller than me so I have the edge.

Then she met Damola her course-mate and they started reading together. Boom! she traded her first love as she used to say for a night. Damola is married now with kid and so I am. Though She told me she's engaged now.

All this Happened around the year 2011.

Modified: Me and Damola are friends now grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Richie77: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Richie77: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2021
Reminds me of my days in Unilag. God pls forgive me all my activities on staircase , lagoon front and Gtb garden. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by kdillon2345: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Impressive
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2021
DropsMic:

what is difficult there
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2021
ashewoboy:
Night class with the opposite sex? una nor go phvck?cheesy. ahhhh.
of course the guy go dey put fingers for under table inside the girl's skirt while reading
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2021
DropsMic:

It’s not hard
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by ObogehAz: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2021
DropsMic:

He don't know was going on��
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Just in rare cases
Congrats to them
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by lereinter(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good bless your sweet union
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babawee:

Thats my school,just accept us like that
No,we can't accept you people like that.You people look exactly like prisoners of war in Eastern Congo.I cannot close my eyes and see your father wasting his hard earned money in the name of school fees for you in that Rebels' prison.No,I can't accept that!
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by lukency(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nothing like reading mates, they are fucking mates before now.
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by tayewomi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oloniyan:

We Started our love journey when she was barely 17 and I around 23 back then in our home town. We were the talk of our peers as one strong lovey-dovey couple. Two years later We got admitted to the same school but different department.

I love(d) that girl like mofedaku. grin grin

We read together almost every now and then, she was more serious with reading but I'm not the type that reads at night, i prefer early morning reading and she's a little duller than me so I have the edge.

Then she met Damola her course-mate and they started reading together. Boom! she traded her first love as she used to say for a night. Damola is married now with kid and so I am. Though She told me she's engaged now.

All this Happened around the year 2011.

Modified: Me and Damola are friends now grin
that's girls,they don't have that strong attitude to resist things unlike man,it part of your memories and that makes life more meaningful,she can pretend for years just to be ripping you or having doing smtin 4 her girls are weird,God bless you bro,am happy u too found love elsewhere,i too have my stories bt i plan having a gf on campus too bt won't be that serious wit it,u don't owe a girl anything likewise her except she's ur wife/husby give only wt u can loose and don't let anyone use you,if the relationship isn't mutual,u both must be gaining frm if not pls quit and find sm1 else,thanks.
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
SirLakes:

get lost you Agent of doom

Must you display your ignorance @ every slightest opportunity?
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by SentbyGod: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
alpamo6:
Make person no go copy bad thing, it can be 2 out 100 that will end of getting married in this spiced co-reading. Is outright wrong especially when the scene is showing both romancing instead of seriously reading.
honestly you are making a point. 99 % end up messing up leading to heart break, abortions, suicide to mention but a few
I no go even try am self
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by hahn(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oloniyan:

grin grin I won't. I am Happily married with kid and she's engaged with someone now, so i want the sleeping dog to lie in peace.

Oya post the story make we yab your ex grin
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Oloniyan(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
That's not necessary bro

hahn:

Oya post the story make we yab your ex grin
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by hahn(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oloniyan:
That's not necessary bro

Me sef get story o.

Maybe I will post my own make people help me yab the babe grin

I'm married now with a kid and she is still single tongue
Re: Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) by Gfskw: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sexmatess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) / Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.