Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? (747 Views)

No Leader Has Spoken For Africa Like President Tinubu Did At UNGA, Says Agbakoba / President Elect Bola Tinubu Arrives In Lagos Welcome Like President(photos,video / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Chefannabel(f): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2021
www.learnnow.com.ng
Do you think if Nnamdi Kanu is been elected as the president of Nigeria today, will he be able to solve insecurities in the country? Check www.learnnow.com.ng
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by cybersoldiers: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2021
Chefannabel:
www.learnnow.com.ng
Do you think if Nnamdi Kanu is been elected as the president of Nigeria today, will he be able to solve insecurities in the country? Check www.learnnow.com.ng

Ok
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by marenkurz: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2021
Africans should not hold any leadership position. I'm convinced that Africans are incapable of self rule.
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by triple996(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2021
Yes now in dss prison

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by InHeaven(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2021
The antecedent is there, how is he ruling Ordinary Ipob lunatics? Answer yourself

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2021
No, a man that became popular based on hate speeches would isolate most of the population, aside from that the way he was arrested already proves how impulsive he is... very poor leadership material
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by mrvitalis(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Chefannabel:
www.learnnow.com.ng
No body can rule Nigeria reason why restructuring or division is the only logical thing

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Nigeria problem is beyond redemption,no man born out of a woman can save this contraption. We re not the same people and can never coexist in peace. Conduct a referendum let everyone go their different ways, Nigeria is the only country that enjoy killing her own citizen's Godforbid.even God is angry with Nigeria know this and know peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Kdon2: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Chefannabel:
www.learnnow.com.ng

You mean as Buhari is killing the country ba?
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Samfloxin(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2021
What I think is that you need to fix your brain.
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Muna4real(f): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chefannabel:
www.learnnow.com.ng

Do you think nnamdi kanu is interested in ruling your country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Danjikanbauchi: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chefannabel:
www.learnnow.com.ng
hand over the country to him let see, at least we tried Buhari and we have seen otlet try mnk.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Danjikanbauchi: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
LordVoldermort:
No, a man that became popular based on hate speeches would isolate most of the population, aside from that the way he was arrested already proves how impulsive he is... very poor leadership material
what of a known Terrorist that your tribe men voted ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Danjikanbauchi: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria problem is beyond redemption,no man born out of a woman can save this contraption. We re not the same people and can never coexist in peace. Conduct a referendum let everyone go their different ways, Nigeria is the only country that enjoy killing her own citizen's Godforbid.even God is angry with Nigeria know this and know peace
try me and see. I can redeem Nigeria and make magical progress on human and infrastructure development.
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by DOTian: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
marenkurz:
Africans should not hold any leadership position. I'm convinced that Africans are incapable of self rule.
Go and get some good education..

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
try me and see. I can redeem Nigeria and make magical progress on human and infrastructure development.
buhari said the same thing,he even wept on TV when he lost election
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by dlondonbadboy: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Any average idiot can rule this country better than buhari
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by richmond500: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have not seen a single answer that says "yes" grin
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by richmond500: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
dlondonbadboy:
Any average idiot can rule this country better than buhari
so Kanu is an average idiot?
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by udele1: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
He has no intention to get Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprSwFBfj9s
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by udele1: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
richmond500:

grin grin
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
undecided
Danjikanbauchi:
what of a known Terrorist that your tribe men voted ?
Well the terrorist you know is better than the terrorist you don't know
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by dlondonbadboy: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
richmond500:

Your brain capacity is too low. Any average idiot can rule better than that fool in asoRock, how much more an iconoclast like Kanu..A Kanu would make Nigeria a mega nation in 3years.. I pray y’all be alive to witness what Kanu would transform Biafra into in the coming years...
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by richmond500: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

Your brain capacity is too low. Any average idiot can rule better than that fool in asoRock, how much more an iconoclast like Kanu..A Kanu would make Nigeria a mega nation in 3years.. I pray y’all be alive to witness what Kanu would transform Biafra into in the coming years...
ok sorry i understand now.
so kanu is an "iconoclast" amongst average idiots?
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by dlondonbadboy: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
richmond500:
ok sorry i understand now.
so kanu is an "iconoclast" amongst average idiots?

You always miss the point. School fees wasted. Keep trying, you might get there before the world ends..
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by gidgiddy: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chefannabel:
www.learnnow.com.ng

Nnamdi Kanu has said many tined that he has no interest in politics or getting elected or appointed to any public office, wether in Nigeria or Biafra, so the question does not arise
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by marenkurz: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2021
DOTian:

Go and get some good education..

With your education, name 3 African leaders that is patriotic.
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Corporate2020: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2021
Chefannabel:
www.learnnow.com.ng

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before you find yourself nakked at Onitsha Main Market. Nazi Nnamdi KANU is not aspiring to be President of Biafra Republic. He just wants Freedom for his people.

I am a Yoruba boy.
I am a Muslim.
I am an IPOB supporter
Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu has said many tined that he has no interest in politics or getting elected or appointed to any public office, wether in Nigeria or Biafra, so the question does not arise
So wait, he wants to destroy Nigeria but doesn't have a plan to build Biafra, I always knew he was mad but wow... even the Talibans had a plan for Afghanistan you can't just overthrow a government and then go and sleep

he's probably lying

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Able To Rule The Country Like President Buhari? by Scream(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don't know Nnamdi Kanu... nobody can be as bad as the nepotistic clown.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Anioma People Sit At Home To In Remembrance Of Asaba Massacre? / Why Bola Tinubu Lost 2023 Presidential Election / 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.