Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Al-qu'ran, The Ultimate Miracle - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Al-qu'ran, The Ultimate Miracle (794 Views)

Between The Bible And Qu'ran... / Similarities Between Qu'ran And Odu Ifa Of Yorubas / Juz' Amma(the Last Chapters Of The Holy Qu'ran Listen with English Translation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Al-qu'ran, The Ultimate Miracle by nuraig(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2011
There are in the world today some 1 billion Muslims who unhesitatingly accept that the Holy Qu"an is the "world of God" and that it is a " miracle". why should they not, when even avowed enemies are paying unsolicited tributes regarding the miraculous nature of this book. But before we pose God's question to him, let me satisfy my own curiosity. And you biologists who seem to have you fingers on all organic life., and yet u have the temtemerity tony the Lord's existence of the source of life, i.e God: tell me, according to you vaunted research, wgewhered Life originate? he begins, well, over billions of years ago priprimevaltter in the sea began to generate protoplasm out of which came the amoeba; and out of that mire in the seacame all living things. in a word ALL Life came from the sea, i.e WATER!"
     And when did u stumble across this fact that all living things came from water?, few years back." No man of learning, no philosopher could have guessed your discovery fourteen cenuries back, could he?" Our biologist is as emphatic as the astronomer friend, "No, never!" says he. " well, you just listen to this unlettered son of the desert":
(Holy Qu'ran 21:30)
                                                              AND WE MADE FROM WATER
                                                                    EVERY LIVING THING.
                                           WILL THEY (the unbelievers, the atheist and the agnostics) THEN NOT BELIEVE?
Re: Al-qu'ran, The Ultimate Miracle by Dyt(f): 11:12pm On May 29, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: Al-qu'ran, The Ultimate Miracle by nuraig(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2011
Before we pose yet another question τ̅☺ God, let me satisfy my own curiosity."Ɣ☺ΰ men of science who have studied astronomy and who study our universe through your mighty telescopes as if scrutinising an object i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the palm of Ɣ☺ΰr hand; tell me how did the universe come into being?" This man of science though lacking i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ spiritual insight, is nevetheless most generous i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ sharing his knowledge. He readily responds. "Well, he begins, "billions of years ago our universe was a single piece of matter, and there happened a big bang i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the centre of that huge lump of matter and mighty chunks of matter began flying i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ all directions. Out of that big bang our solar system came into being as well as galaxies, and since there is no resistance i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ space τ̅☺ that primordial momentum generated by the explosion, the stars and the planets swim along i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their orbits. Ours is an expanding universe. The galaxies are receding away from us at a faster and faster rate, and once they reach the speed of light, we will not ßë able τ̅☺ see them anymore. We must construct a bigger telescopes as quickly as possible τ̅☺ study the sights, if not we will miss the bus."
  "When did Ɣ☺ΰ discover this tale?" We ask. "No, these are not fairy tales but scientific facts!" Our friend replies. " All right, I accept your facts for what you say, but when did Ɣ☺ΰ stumble upon this facts?" "Only yesterday" He replies. Sevent y years is only "yesterday i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the history of man. An illiterate Arab i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the desert over 1400 years ago could never have had Ɣ☺ΰ knowledge of the bigbang and of your expanding universe, could he?" We ask. " No never!" He retorts i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ boast. "Well, then listen τ̅☺ what an unlettered man who could never read nor write but uttered under inspiration from God:
 DO NOT THE UNBELIEVERS SEE
THAT THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WERE JOINED TOGETHER(as one unit of creation)
BEFORE WE CLOVE THEM ASUNDER?, † HOLY QUR'AN 21:30)
And
AND IT IS HE(God Almighty) WHO CREATED THE NIGHT AND THE DAY.
AND THE SUN AND THE MOON: ALL(the celestial bodies) SWIM ALONG, EACH I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ ITS ROUNDED COURSE

(1) (Reply)

Science Supports Islamic Teaching of Waking in Part of the Night / Incredible Footage From Jerusalem In 1896 | Jews, Muslims, Christians Living / Revisiting The Salman Rushdie Affair- Should He Still Carry The Death Fatwa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.