Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Understanding Our Justification In Christ Through The Blood Of Jesus Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Our Justification In Christ Through The Blood Of Jesus Part 2 (361 Views)

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Understanding Our Priesthood Over Creature / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Our Justification In Christ Through The Blood Of Jesus Part 2 by PastorSomba(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
UNDERSTANDING OUR JUSTIFICATION IN CHRIST THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS Part 2

Romans 3:23-24 (KJV) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Romans 8:30 (KJV) Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. Romans 4:25; 5:1,16,18; Galatians 2:16

Today we continue on the next mystery of the blood of Jesus, titled UNDERSTANDING OUR JUSTIFICATION IN CHRIST THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

3. WE ARE JUSTIFIED BY FAITH:
The bible says in Galatians 2:16 (KJV) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
We are justified by the faith of Christ not by our own works of righteousness or by our own ability. When we believe, we receive the gift of the faith of Christ because we are in Him. By this faith we are then justified and declared just before God and all creation. The bible says in Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Every Christian is given a measure of the faith of Christ when we got born again because our life and our existence is in Him. Just as every part of your body has a measure of what you have. Having received the gift of His faith we also receive His justification. Jesus being the just one we become just also in Him. After we were justified we had nothing of our own, God had to give us every thing that pattern to life and godliness in Christ Jesus. I prophecy over you that in His loving kindness this week the Lord will help you. Romans 12:3; 2Peter 1:3; Acts 17:28;

4. THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH:
All those who are Justified by the blood of Jesus can only live a just life by faith in their justification and faith in their justifier who is God. After you are justified and saved there may be nothing physically or materially to prove that you are justified but you have to live by believing the word of God who justified you. As the justified most times the only proof you have of who you are and what you have in Christ is the word of God. Without faith it is impossible to live a justified life. We became justified by faith and we must continue to live by faith. That is why the life of the justified is from faith to faith.

The word of God is the word of our justification and the thing we are to believe and to live by from day to day. Faith is the first thing that guarantees living a godly life as one justified because without faith it is impossible to please God. The just must live by faith also because he is living by only the word of His justifier whom he has never seen or touched. We have never seen God all we have are His words. As long as you walk and live by faith your life can never fail. Living by faith is a an acknowledgement and demonstration that you are a product of justification by grace. The bible says the just shall live by faith. Hebrews 11:6; Galatians 2:20; Romans 1:16-17; 5:18,

I want you to know that God had your salvation, healing, deliverance, freedom and life planned out for you before you were born. All that Jesus came to do are yours by the blood of Jesus.

The purpose of what we are saying is that before you were born God had a plan for your salvation and now He wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the blood of Jesus has done for you and has made you, and no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the blood of Jesus which includes freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

You can also become a born again child of God. The bible says If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation from all the powers of the devil. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Choose Jesus, choose life.
If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba
Re: Understanding Our Justification In Christ Through The Blood Of Jesus Part 2 by appishani1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
God please forgive us especially me
Re: Understanding Our Justification In Christ Through The Blood Of Jesus Part 2 by MightySparrow: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good piece, God bless you Sir.
Re: Understanding Our Justification In Christ Through The Blood Of Jesus Part 2 by sonmvayina(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sound fetish to me...what is had in " if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and confess their sins and forsake their evil ways, I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land. 2nd chronicle 7:14..

Which God sent his son for humans to kill in other to appease him before he can forgive their sins..?

Where did the gospels writers and Paul get this idea from?

(1) (Reply)

Carpe Diem “seize The Day.” Some Members Missed The Opportunity! / Nigerian Pastors And Their Outrageous Claims Of Miracles/supernatural Events / My Experience In Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.