Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress (31284 Views)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Cousin9999: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
I'm sorry, but he never should have dated an American. Hopefully, he learns from this. Even if he just wants to have fun, he still shouldn't mess with an American. And don't mess with black latinas, they're even wackier than Americans.
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by sanpipita(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
All this because of a system that works and everyone is equal in eyes of the law, in Nigeria he would have bought everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by naturefellow(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
She alleged that this move was made to avoid covering legal expenses
Omo, billionaire too dey avoid legal expenses? I'm consoled! I was not foolish after all

Mr Dangote filed the charges in Miami, Florida, seeking compensation for $30,000 in the civil lawsuit, where he filed under a pseudonym John Doe.
that set of figures looks familiar

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by womenareapess: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by advanceDNA: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Na so them dey straff woman? Lie down for chair with phone, na so them dey take straff babe? If you dey straff babe, how she want take see your nyash?

So the giy straff finish e no fit lie down check the billions..

Does it sound like u are making sense??
If the trophy wey you drink clear for your eye...come back comment
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Tundex911: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
And baba dey disguise in the first place...

Ode man
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by BePrepared: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
advanceDNA:

Unless u are gay u can't avoid women...abi mr dangote go dey straff woman without removing his chlothes..

Just pray make your village people no reason your matter.... Any body wey dey around you go just become your enemy.

Don't talk trash if u dont have self control others do

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by baralatie(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
oriewanbe:
This is a bad mistress. God knows what Dan did to her to warrant this disgrace.
What disgrace are you referring to now!

Dangote told her "babe I am no longer in love again"

Babelook left,look right,look up ,look down" for where she go see man fried wey go carry her problems.
As a typical black woman she start wahala that she cannot even fight!

In the process bros dangote just look am say "wetin be your problem Gaan"

Babe start to dey cry for dangote neck

Dangote understand her issue,so he free am
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by baralatie(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
BePrepared:

Forget o!
If these women join your village people open your book!
E go be like film trick
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by advanceDNA: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
BePrepared:

What's this one saying....

So if u have self control means you won't have any girl again forever...

...a rich man will always be a target of greedy gold diggers whether he likes women or not..whether he has swlf control or not... Even neymah that didn't sleep with one said she raped her..
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by baralatie(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
advanceDNA:

What's this one saying....

So if u have self control means you won't have any girl again forever...

...a rich man will always be a target of greedy gold diggers whether he likes women or not..whether he has swlf control or not... Even neymah that didn't sleep with one said she raped her..

Not only Neymar

Chris brown had a lucky escape with a girl in Paris or Germany when she walked straight to the police station and said Chris raped her.what saved Chris was he and the lady and his crew were always in the same car and room till she left.the police just ignored the girl
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by chaloskyx: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
SHES A US CITIZEN IF DANGOTE LIKES LET HIM BE A TRILLIONAIRE HE WAS NEVER GOING TO WIN THE CASE US HAS MORE DAMING REPORTS ON THE ILLICIT AFFAIRS OF DANGOTE AND THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT TO PUT HIM OUT OF BUSINESS IF HE CHOOSES TO MESS WITH THEIR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by nkwoemeka(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
The rich always divorce their wives like him like Bill
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Techguy96(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
whemmytopsy:
Women no understand that men gats be men.....rich or poor.
My babe no allow me rest since she don dey suspect me.....we no even hear anything from dangote's wife, abi he's not married ni?
Are u leaving in the bush?
Dangote is a player o, dude nor get time to wife any woman, he's a single billionaire living the life.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by notoriousbabe: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good to see rich man’s yansh
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Emmanuel909090: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Humble
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Aganju849: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Na so them dey straff woman? Lie down for chair with phone, na so them dey take straff babe? If you dey straff babe, how she want take see your nyash?

Mumu

Choke on Dangote anus

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by SenecaTheYonger: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Aganju849:

Mumu

Choke on Dangote anus

That's your specialty. Go ahead and choke on it, useless buffon. Since you love defending rich people so much, might as well be licking his anus down to his balls. Weirdo

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by GetMeRight: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
He knows na him ynash go dey out if he keeps dragging the case

Probably begged the girl for out of court after rethinking the absurd reason he is in court which everyone saw

And what did everyone gain from the "saw"? Has he changed his name from Dangote?
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by GetMeRight: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
chaloskyx:
SHES A US CITIZEN IF DANGOTE LIKES LET HIM BE A TRILLIONAIRE HE WAS NEVER GOING TO WIN THE CASE US HAS MORE DAMING REPORTS ON THE ILLICIT AFFAIRS OF DANGOTE AND THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT TO PUT HIM OUT OF BUSINESS IF HE CHOOSES TO MESS WITH THEIR OWN.

Too much fantasy
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Lightorder: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
midolian:
As dem don strike slay queen suit comot, wetin remain? Na for Dangote to withdraw him own suit.

Dangote is a very merciful man. He could have continued with the case and win himself some bucks...but he is considering so many things. Out of which is 'where will the broke biatch get the money to pay?
you think he did it for her
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Nadaken: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
GetMeRight:

And what did everyone gain from the "saw"? Has he changed his name from Dangote?
It actually impacted the values and moral uprightness he was trying to cut across especially as a Muslim in hisbah north

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by whemmytopsy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Techguy96:

Are u leaving in the bush?
Dangote is a player o, dude nor get time to wife any woman, he's a single billionaire living the life.
It's "living" not "leaving".....more so i only asked a question, must u add insult to ur response, meanwhile I've once seen him in a family picture (with older woman and kids).....which is why i was curious to know.
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Aganju849: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

That's your specialty. Go ahead and choke on it, useless buffon. Since you love defending rich people so much, might as well be licking his anus down to his balls. Weirdo

We'll be needing your tongue in a few moments, Dangote's ass has to be wiped clean of poo-poo grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by SenecaTheYonger: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Aganju849:

We'll be needing your tongue in a few moments, Dangote's ass has to be wiped clean of poo-poo grin

Oh, you are already done wiping he's ass with your tongue? Well, good luck with that cock holster you call a mouth.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by chaloskyx: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
YOU WISH GO AMERICA WITH YOUR GREEN PASSPORT AND SEE HOW THEY WOULD TURN YOU TO A THIRD CLASS CITIZEN EVEN THOU YOU ARE COMING TO THEIR COUNTRY TO SPEND MONEY THEY DONT CARE THEY WOULD TREAT YOU LIKE GARBAGE
GetMeRight:

Too much fantasy
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by GetMeRight: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nadaken:
It actually impacted the values and moral uprightness he was trying to cut across especially as a Muslim in hisbah north

Why do Nigeria Christians expect Muslims or northerners or Muslim girls who wear hijabs to be of higher moral standard than them? I don't get it. Just look at your comment again.
What values and moral uprightness Dangote was trying to put across before the incident? That's just your imagination. The man has no wife under his roof despite being the richest black man in the world!
Secondly as a Muslim, it is not acceptable for his calibre to be without wife (wives). So stop making things up
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by suffering: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
The wealthiest people are also the stingiest. Why would the wealthiest black man withdraw a suit in order to save spending? Smh. Anyway, since I wasn't the one copulating the woman in different positions and hotels, this news doesn’t concern me.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by frog12: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
the WOMAN is MAD !!!

these african-american idiots do TERRIBLE things and still think it is not an OFFENCE sad sad sad

like the one that killed GOKADA CEO even though he was lenient after catching him stealing
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by baralatie(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
suffering:
The wealthiest people are also the stingiest. Why would the wealthiest black man withdraw a suit in order to save spending? Smh. Anyway, since I wasn't the one copulating the woman in different positions and hotels, this news doesn’t concern me.
It was a very simple thing nah!
Babe just called dangote....bros that money you want to use to pay lawyer is wasting of money nah.spent that money on me nah.i love you die nah.
I will givepost COVID love style nah!
Dangote just looks at her face (women and wahala)
Ok o!
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Nadaken: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
GetMeRight:

Why do Nigeria Christians expect Muslims or northerners or Muslim girls who wear hijabs to be of higher moral standard than them? I don't get it. Just look at your comment again.
What values and moral uprightness Dangote was trying to put across before the incident? That's just your imagination. The man has no wife under his roof despite being the richest black man in the world!
Secondly as a Muslim, it is not acceptable for his calibre to be without wife (wives). So stop making things up
it's not me

It's the hypocrisy up north where they claim others are kufirs cos they don't wash prick with kettle or wear hijab

I am just using the general hypocrisy Muslim standard to rate him back

Bleep the whole decency thing but at his age it is a national embarrassment to see how cheaply he dragged himself and private part to social media

Whether you like it or yes it is a global disgrace you can tell from how much he tried to get back at the girl for damages to his reputation yet he was ashmed using John Doe grin to file his case

1 Like

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
That's how mulattos will keep disgracing black negroes worldwide. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.