Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress (31287 Views)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by illuminati4life: 1:08am On Oct 03, 2021
[b][/b]WHAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU?

baralatie:

If dangote went with the case!
The girl go broke pass dried stonefish!
And to what gain will that be?

The issue behind all the saga is the babe need money as per COVID and other issues(which is typical of women all over the galaxy)!

So if you were an of the two lovebirds what do you think would be the best option!

It is to carry una lovey lovey maga go una bedroom and settle una lovey lovey quarell!

The judge want to hear better case of how to sentence arm robbers and drug offenders
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by AlphaSoul: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2021

1 Share

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Na normal things, who no like to bleep extra pussy, leave big man to enjoy.
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by cezarman(m): 7:02am On Oct 03, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

That's your specialty. Go ahead and choke on it, useless buffon. Since you love defending rich people so much, might as well be licking his anus down to his balls. Weirdo

Oga, I don't really understand. Are you saying releasing someone's half nude picture is okay because he's rich

How's the lady right in this case? Please enlighten me... What did Dangote do wrong and why are you on the lady's side

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by ddeola: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2021
9 years !
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by SenecaTheYonger: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2021
cezarman:

Oga, I don't really understand. Are you saying releasing someone's half nude picture is okay because he's rich

How's the lady right in this case? Please enlighten me... What did Dangote do wrong and why are you on the lady's side

I didn’t say what she did was okay, I was just saying that he shouldn’t have been nude with someone he doesn’t trust. Since he wasn’t Straffing, he for put on boxers
Re: Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress by GetMeRight: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Nadaken:
it's not me

It's the hypocrisy up north where they claim others are kufirs cos they don't wash prick with kettle or wear hijab

I am just using the general hypocrisy Muslim standard to rate him back

Bleep the whole decency thing but at his age it is a national embarrassment to see how cheaply he dragged himself and private part to social media

Whether you like it or yes it is a global disgrace you can tell from how much he tried to get back at the girl for damages to his reputation yet he was ashmed using John Doe grin to file his case

Christians have moral code too, it is in your Bible, your pastors preach it too everyday even if they themselves don't practise it. But there is hypocrisy about Christians always expecting Muslims to be above them in terms of moral standard. Is that how low Christians rate themselves? I don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China / CBN Appoints Ahmad And Abiru As Skye Bank's Chairman, CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.