Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Bbnaija Tega’s Husband Finally Confronts Boma Over S£X Scandal With His Wife (V) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tega’s Husband Finally Confronts Boma Over S£X Scandal With His Wife (V) (804 Views)

S£x Scandal: How Nigeria Football Star, Kelechi Iheanacho Impregnated Many Women / Hidden secret About Banky W And Adesua Divorce Scandal with the Afolayan's / Man Disgrace Pastor Trying To Sleep With His Daughter After Sleeping The Wife (V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Tega’s Husband Finally Confronts Boma Over S£X Scandal With His Wife (V) by Naijabash(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
#BBNaija Tega’s Husband Finally Confronted Boma Over S£X Scandal With His Wife (Watch How It Ended)

All seems to be good between former Big Brother Naija housemate Boma and Tega Dominic’s husband, Ajeboh.
They were both captured having a good time on Thursday night.

This came weeks after Boma and Tega made news after they had an amorous affair while in the BBNaija house, and were criticised by viewers of the show. While some dragged Tega for being with a man other than her husband, others slammed Boma for having an affair with a married woman.

However, from the video which surface online, Boma and Ajeboh were all smiling as they hung out with businessman, Ubi Franklin, and another former housemate, Jaypaul.

Watch Video Below

https:///WIPVZJ

MY THOUGHTS:

See eh, Tega’s husband might want to get close to Boma to find out some facts. I don’t see this as mere hanging out. He’d be like “Bro tell me the truth, did you knack my wife?”. Lol

Re: Bbnaija Tega’s Husband Finally Confronts Boma Over S£X Scandal With His Wife (V) by fullnetwork: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oga, you don't have anything to report.
Re: Bbnaija Tega’s Husband Finally Confronts Boma Over S£X Scandal With His Wife (V) by Naijabash(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Bbnaija Tega’s Husband Finally Confronts Boma Over S£X Scandal With His Wife (V) by Naijabash(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Goes Berserk On Burna Boy, Exposes Odugwu's Dealings. / Yul Edochie Has Committed The Crime Of Bigamy. This Is Different From Polygamy. / Moment Billionaire Femi Otedola Enters Public Transport “molue” And No One Recog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.