Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. (642 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. by Righteousness2(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
We are in the Last of the Last Moments on Earth. If you are not Praying, Watching and Trusting in GOD ALMIGHTY, you may be a Casualty of the Endtimes.

Do not let anyone no matter the Title , Position or Post to Confuse you. There is no Modification to the things of GOD. We Cannot Help GOD.

I will Never advice Anyone Directly or Indirectly to take it. Neither will I take it. The Bible is my Guide. And base what is Written and what is Happening live before our Eyes, I will Never take it.

If you are a Priest, Pastor, Bishop , Prophet or Whatever title, and you are leading your flocks to take this thing or telling people it is okay! You are Committing evil. You think you are doing good, but you are leading the people astray. Remember you give account of the Flocks under your care.

Are we Noticing what is Happening in real time all around the World ?
Are we thinking Logically?
Are we going to the Scriptures to seek the truth?
Putting all preconceived Notion aside, if it walks like a Duck, Looks like a Duck, Sounds like a Duck! Do we keep calling it a Sheep?

Leaders all over the World are Coercing, Lying, Bribing and buying People with lotteries, beer, Fries, Marijuana, Strippers, guns, cash,etc all for People to take a Jab. Leaders who refuse or speak against it are killed or taken out.

It is time to Wake up! It is time to see the Languaging .

And HE CAUSETH ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save HE That had THE MARK, Or The Name of the beast, OR The number of his name

HERE is WISDOM . Let him that hath UNDERSTANDING count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Bible clearly says " Here is Wisdom" . Because without the Wisdom of GOD in these last days , you could fall a Casualty.

The Agenda of the Emergency is Clear! TO MANDATE IT TO ALL!

Folks It is Time to wake up! These are the Last of the Last Moments. And Many will be Deceived!

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear!

Re: The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. by budaatum: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2021

Re: The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. by Zaxbash1: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
This scam man of go0 is here
Re: The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. by Righteousness2(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Except you just wanna Deceive yourself, you cannot Have a Knowledge of GOD'S Word, see what is Happening in Earth today in the Name of Jab and take that thing.

The Bible Warns is Clearly!
HERE IS WISDOM!
LET HIM THAT HAS UNDERSTANDING!

count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

You may be waiting for an announcement of Here is 666 not knowing that you have given yourself to the Mark because you lacked the Wisdom and Understanding of GOD.

Everything about the Jab in Bible Gemetria equals the Number of his name( 666)

If you lack wisdom and Understanding, Go to GOD in Prayers .

Mandates are Spreading right now on Nations and Cities as we speak.

Many have lost their Jobs and Many are gonna lose their Jobs. The Battle is For the soul of Humanity.

2 Likes

Re: The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. by obonujoker(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Is the beast himself or the false prophet on earth now? Do you know whom they are? This is because before taking 666 , its required that the lost souls worship the beast or his image?

If you are of the opinion that the jab is 666, then you agree with us that said Great tribulation is before the rapture, but if you are still arguing otherwise, then the Jab is not 666 itself, because 666 will only be in play when the man of sin is revealed... So stop the fear

“If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.” Deuteronomy 18:22

However I agree with you on not taking the jab, it has a sinister end game angle, which could be a precursor to forthcoming systems f control, so I'm also advising that no one should take it, but trust God to heal you of covid19...

2 Likes

Re: The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. by hupernikao: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

We are in the Last of the Last Moments on Earth. If you are not Praying, Watching and Trusting in GOD ALMIGHTY, you may be a Casualty of the Endtimes.

Do not let anyone no matter the Title , Position or Post to Confuse you. There is no Modification to the things of GOD. We Cannot Help GOD.

I will Never advice Anyone Directly or Indirectly to take it. Neither will I take it. The Bible is my Guide. And base what is Written and what is Happening live before our Eyes, I will Never take it.

If you are a Priest, Pastor, Bishop , Prophet or Whatever title, and you are leading your flocks to take this thing or telling people it is okay! You are Committing evil. You think you are doing good, but you are leading the people astray. Remember you give account of the Flocks under your care.

Are we Noticing what is Happening in real time all around the World ?
Are we thinking Logically?
Are we going to the Scriptures to seek the truth?
Putting all preconceived Notion aside, if it walks like a Duck, Looks like a Duck, Sounds like a Duck! Do we keep calling it a Sheep?

To the body of Christ? grin grin grin

Internet is really a funny place. Where a man who has no gospel commitment on ground nor have those who he raised to follow Christ through him will assume a position of speaking to the whole body.

Or where you will see a man leave those God has given him and be speaking to the whole world in the name of the body of Christ.

Bro, there are responsibilities and authorities in the body you mentioned, and each member of the body know where their own supply flows from as ordered by the head.

Assuming a position of speaking to the whole body is just a joke taken too far except you have become the supervisor of the body of Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The JAB: My Message To The Church And The Body Of Christ. by SeraphEl: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
“MY” (your) message to the “church”. Got something right. Freudian slip on display.

No single scripture to support his message. Of course not because it is his message. As are most of your fear based posts, scripturally scanty.

At least you are not pretending by saying “thus saith Lord to the church”.

Keep it “your” message, you will lessen the judgement that awaits you.

Keep “your message”. BUT, What does God’s word say?

Fear God. Regard HIS Holy Word.

Thank you!

Righteousness2:
Except you just wanna Deceive yourself, you cannot Have a Knowledge of GOD'S Word, see what is Happening in Earth today in the Name of Jab and take that thing.

The Bible Warns is Clearly!
HERE IS WISDOM!
LET HIM THAT HAS UNDERSTANDING!

count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

You may be waiting for an announcement of Here is 666 not knowing that you have given yourself to the Mark because you lacked the Wisdom and Understanding of GOD.

Everything about the Jab in Bible Gemetria equals the Number of his name( 666)

If you lack wisdom and Understanding, Go to GOD in Prayers .

Mandates are Spreading right now on Nations and Cities as we speak.

Many have lost their Jobs and Many are gonna lose their Jobs. The Battle is For the soul of Humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me / Shameless Pastor Beat Church Members For Refusing To Pay Their Tithe / Arab Muslims Have Started Copying Pentecostal Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.