Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? (6048 Views)

Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics / Meet 13year Old Wang Zhengyang, The Youngest Hacker In China / Guess Nigerian Programmers Are Not Bad Afterall. This Sucker Got Beaten By One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Afritelly: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2011
Probably Yes and No answer. Although depends on what kind of software?
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by netghost: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
Fayimora:

Sorry but i still think they are better things to think of than reverse engineering and h**k**g

am suppose to be offended by that, but am not undecided
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Fayimora(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2011
Why ?? Dnt think you should, Was just talin in general terms. Rather than waste time trying to learn hoe to reverse engineer a software. Spend that time building something better than it
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by netghost: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
Fayimora:

Rather than waste time trying to learn hoe to reverse engineer a software. Spend that time building something better than it

true talk grin grin
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Klamoris(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
netghost:

true talk grin grin

Fayimora: @Arfri, I think you should focus more on developing more efficient softwares now than RE. Theres a ryt time for everything

!true talk,I totally disagree with you both. REVERSING A SOFTWARE WHILE LEARNING TO DEVELOP SOFTWARE gives you the real idea behind other people's mind, how they think about a particular problem ,how they solve it, and so you can as well learn from there mistakes, cos you would not like some other person to have your software cracked open . and more so,learning reversing is not a days job , so the earlier you begin the better for you. Learn,develop and crack/hack along . good for your body and soul.

1 Like

Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by bamshy: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
denzel2009:

E-book on the movie or OSCP?

You be clown!!! grin
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by maria89: 2:45am On Feb 06
Have you ever wanted to spy on your spouse phone or wanted to monitor their phone. you may want to know what is happening in their life or how they are communicating with someone else. or maybe you want to protect them from ex either way. you can contact remote spy hacker @ gm ail c om, talks about it with dave. you want to hack your husband whatsapp account text messages on iphone or android phone remotely and provide ways of doing it without installing any software on the target device. you will get complete access to whatsapp, facebook, kik, viber, messenger, text messages and other app on the phone. you can get in touch with him ( Remote spy hacker @ gm ail c om ). for better information.
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Sovanne4: 2:39pm On Mar 23
I wouldn’t have been able to hack into my partners instagram and snapchat without the help of ( remote spy hacker @ gm ail c om ) I had a hard time finding the right hacker who could pull it off without my husband noticing what was going on, This hacker has great reviews and I have come in contact with people who has used his service successfully and he delivered. He is the best amongst them and his services were splendid and the cost was effective. i highly recommend this hacker
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Jecinta789: 5:17am On Mar 28
If you are having trust issues with your partner and need an expert hacker to help you with getting into their private messages then I will recommend that send an Email to Remote Spy Hacker via ( Remote spy hacker @ gm ail . c om ). He is an expert and really good at what he does. He offers legit services such as credit repair, clearing of bad records online without being traced back to you, He clone phones, hack Facebook account, instagram, WhatsApp, emails, Twitter, bank accounts, Skype, FIXES CREDIT REPORTs, track calls. He also help retrieve accounts that have been taking by hackers. His charges are affordable, reliable and 100% safe.

Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Jecinta789: 2:09am On Mar 29
I was in urgent need of a hacker to help recover my lost files and hack my partner phone. I met a hacker who scammed me of my money. I was scared of hiring another hacker not until i saw good recommendations about ( Remote spy hacker) of his good works. i gave him a try cos i was desperate to get my files back and hack my partner phone, Good to see there are still great hackers like ( Remote spy hacker @ g m ail com ). i got my job done and can recommend him to anyone else. He also offer services like delete criminal record, recover wallet, track GPS, facebook recovery and many more...

Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Felicity2343: 1:39am On Mar 31
In Need Of a Hacker Urgently! Then i recommend ( spyremotehacker@gmail.com ) for quick responds and quality service. I have been using them for years and they have never dissappointed me. I was scammed some months ago $24,250 for crypto investment. i became a debtor, i tried so many hackers to help me recover my funds but yet i still got scammed by the hackers. None of them could get the job done after i made payment for the service. i was in deep pains not till my cousin suggested i try ( spyremotehacker@gmail.com ) that helped her retrieve her lost files and facebook account. i gave it a thought and texted him, He responded so quick. I told him what i need and in couple of hours after the process the job was done. He helped me recover the complete money that was scammed from me. i feel i haven't appeciated you the way i should but the best way i can is to post your good works in my life. This is how i met him and he has been the one doing all my jobs for me. You can contact him ( spyremotehacker@gmail.com ) if in such urgent need of a good hacking service. He offers other services like recovery of text messages, photos, gm ail account, password, wallet phrase, upgrade university grade and many more...
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Felicity2343: 3:09am On Apr 06
Hire a hacker for review (Remote spy hacker @ gm ail com ). They offer service like ( phone hack, GPS track, face book recovery, delete criminal record, whatsApp recovery, retrieve lost wallet and many more...
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Felicity2343: 4:29am On Apr 06
Too bad how difficult it is to get a legit and trusted online hacker, i have been scammed many times trying to get a job done by an hacker. I want to thank ( REMOTESPYHACKER ) for coming through for me and getting my job done. Now i have access to the text messages and photos of my partner without his knowledge. i can proudly recommend your good works to other people in need of hacking service. contact ( remote spy hacker @ gm ail c om )
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Felicity2343: 5:02am On Apr 07
Have you ever wanted to spy on your spouse phone or wanted to monitor their phone. you may want to know what is happening in their life or how they are communicating with someone else. or maybe you want to protect them from ex either way. you can contact remote spy hacker @ gm ail c om, talks about it with dave. you want to hack your husband whatsapp account text messages on iphone or android phone remotely and provide ways of doing it without installing any software on the target device. you will get complete access to whatsapp, facebook, kik, viber, messenger, text messages and other app on the phone. you can get in touch with him  ( Remote Spy Hacker @ gm ail c om ). for better information.
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by Felicity2343: 1:24am On Apr 09
Hacker with the best service "REMOTE SPY HACKER" and the earlier you work with them the better your chances of escaping fake hackers and get your service done without stress. They have saved me countless times and same with my friends. He helped me recover my lost documents that belongs to the company i'm working for. Also helped me hack my partner phone, now i know my man is cheating but he is not aware of it cos it is done secretly. Contact them now if in need of any hacking service like deleting criminal record, recover lost funds, wallets, GPS track, hack phone, Recover stolen funds and many more..(remote spy hacker @ gm ail com )
Re: 14 Year Old Call Of Duty Hacker Hired By Microsoft - Hacking Is Not Bad Right ? by vicky97689: 3:47pm On Apr 15
There are lots of fake hackers online and i don't wish anyone out there should fall victim in there hands, i can only recommend ( REMOTESPYHACKER )and he has been doing a great job. can't write all the good works he has done for me and my friends but his work is Accurate, Quick responds, Quality service and many more. He offer services like access to Facebook chats, WhatsApp messages, Phone texts, call logs, browser history, recover deleted files, chat history, gallery folder, GPS locations, upgrade result, delete criminal record and many more...if in need of any of such service, contact (REMOTESPYHACKER @ gm ail c om).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Asp.net Mvc 5 Essential Training Video Tutorial / [MOD] PHP WORKOUTS - String Manipulation 1 / Watch Google Do A Barrel Roll!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.