Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations (14852 Views)

Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by dailybuzzng: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
World Peace Day 2021: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations Organisation

Over the weekend at the Professor Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre, Awka, Anambra State, there was an epoch-making event and well attended ceremony organized by the United Nations Organisation to mark the 'WORLD PEACE DAY 2021' celebrations. This year's memorable celebrations which was tagged “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” was under the Chairmanship of Chief Dr. Sir Mike O. Okiro (IGP Rtd).

Dr. Godwin Maduka, the Umuchukwu-born Harvard trained Medical doctor, triple professor of science and also Accord Party candidate in the forthcoming November 6, 2021 Anambra guber polls together with his running mate, Chief Sir Ken Ifeatu Obi were conferred with the Distinguished Ambassadors for World Peace by the United Nations Organization during the event.

According to the United Nations Organisation, “It is in the spirit of acknowledging good works and in line with our principles of ensuring a peaceful society that we have decided to recognize Dr. Godwin Maduka and Sir Ken Obi for their efforts and good works in partnership with us to ensure a peaceful society. We have decided to recognize them so that they will be encouraged to carry on with their good works”.

In appreciation, both Dr. Maduka and Sir Ken Obi thanked the United Nations Organisation for finding them worthy and deserving of such honour. They assured the Organisation that they will not relent in their efforts in promoting a peaceful and egalitarian society.

Onwurah Chinonso Anthony
(Equity Lawyer)
Media Aide to Dr. Maduka.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7Htw5BmGw

Source:
https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/10/world-peace-day-2021-dr-maduka-deputy.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by dailybuzzng: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Photos

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by dailybuzzng: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
More photos

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by NwaNimo1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
This man
I just hope Anambra people won't disappoint you like Amaka

Abeg make Una vote for me. See info for siggy. God bless you plenty

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by benuejosh: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Igbo Amaka!
I feel for this Man. IPOB doesn't want him to win his election. Them no mean we'll for the man at all. By now he must be wondering if this is how elections are conducted in Nigeria.

Bro Maduka has just been wasting money. Bros, you for just stay your obodo America make you for enjoy your money.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by benuejosh: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
TsaTrinity:
This man
I just hope Anambra people won't disappoint you like Amaka

Abeg make Una vote for me. See info for siggy. God bless you plenty
IPOB already said no elections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Bookhub: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
shocked

All the best for me for him Sha

Meanwhile are you serious about gaining admissions into yabatech or UNilag this year well the opportunity is here as the partime form is now officially out we are here to help you throughout the process click on my username to get my contact..

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Aebigoo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Great
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Finnese001: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
angry
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by graphics104: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
cool
Congrats.
Hope tis well deserved.
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Freelane33(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sokoto
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
No election in alaigbo, this one just dey wine himself

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by mu2sa2: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
STATEMENT OF FACT:
90% of SE politicians are either pregnant or look like they are.
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Emu4life(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
So
Shebi Eastern Talibans say No Erection in Alaibo... Why are you guyz disturbing us with Okoro matter na.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Thinktwicemybro: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Will that stop him from loosing the election?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by specialmati(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
cool cool anambra get good people to turn things around for themselves and Nigeria if given the chance

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by hedonido: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lol.

Las Las, by the time this election is over, this man go collect loan from LAPO or Sokoloan to fit buy Chisco bus ticket to Cotonou then continue his journey by foot to yankee.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by sematec(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
j
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by abdulyaro66(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Lamasta(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kudos to him
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Afamed: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
But according to eastern Taliban terrorist organisation. No election in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by IbileIfe: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please, The UN did not confer them an appointment as Ambassadors.

I wonder whether telling lies, scam and sham are in the DNA of majority of Nigerians

I was once a national Program Consultant for the UNICEF in Nigeria and I have direct contacts in the UN.
The UN is not involved the personal political pursuits of individuals in any nation

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by mema900: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
mu2sa2:
STATEMENT OF FACT:
90% of SE politicians are either pregnant or look like they are.

Its not se politicians...its Nigerian elites. They know nothing about healthy living

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by justking(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
congrats
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Powerexpert: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
IbileIfe:
Please, The UN did not confer them an appointment as Ambassadors.

I wonder whether telling lies, scam and sham are in the DNA of majority of Nigerians

I was once a national Program Consultant for the UNICEF in Nigeria and I have direct contacts in the UN.
The UN is not involved the personal political pursuits of individuals in any nation

Na Person hustle you wan use your mouth quench. Check the name very well, you go know say dem don carry somebody handicap.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
dailybuzzng:
World Peace Day 2021: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations Organisation

Over the weekend at the Professor Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre, Awka, Anambra State, there was an epoch-making event and well attended ceremony organized by the United Nations Organisation to mark the 'WORLD PEACE DAY 2021' celebrations. This year's memorable celebrations which was tagged “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” was under the Chairmanship of Chief Dr. Sir Mike O. Okiro (IGP Rtd).

Dr. Godwin Maduka, the Umuchukwu-born Harvard trained Medical doctor, triple professor of science and also Accord Party candidate in the forthcoming November 6, 2021 Anambra guber polls together with his running mate, Chief Sir Ken Ifeatu Obi were conferred with the Distinguished Ambassadors for World Peace by the United Nations Organization during the event.

According to the United Nations Organisation, “It is in the spirit of acknowledging good works and in line with our principles of ensuring a peaceful society that we have decided to recognize Dr. Godwin Maduka and Sir Ken Obi for their efforts and good works in partnership with us to ensure a peaceful society. We have decided to recognize them so that they will be encouraged to carry on with their good works”.

In appreciation, both Dr. Maduka and Sir Ken Obi thanked the United Nations Organisation for finding them worthy and deserving of such honour. They assured the Organisation that they will not relent in their efforts in promoting a peaceful and egalitarian society.

Onwurah Chinonso Anthony
(Equity Lawyer)
Media Aide to Dr. Maduka.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7Htw5BmGw

Source:
https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/10/world-peace-day-2021-dr-maduka-deputy.html
Re: Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=dailybuzzng post=106375391]
Soludo go sell APGA/Anambra to APC ooooo!

I don talk my own!

Vote wisely

Lets try and see Maduka who has done so much in Anambra!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima Over Tribunal Victory / U.S. Endorsement Shows Buhari Succeeding In Fight Against Corruption – Lai / This Is Onitsha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.