Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) (52902 Views)

Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
ahnie:

Hahahaha the herdsman part got me on all fours.
No be lie I talk naah!!
I advise people writing jamb nowadays to choose their courses wisely especially if they are going to be stuck in this country
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Bighead9: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
olisaEze:

Those protesters sound Yoruba, are they now part of IPOB? grin

They are IPOB. Some Igbo people speak Yoruba.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Poopypants: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
The slap will go round gradually

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Euegene100001: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Genesiis(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
These counter protest the government is staging at the same venue with anti Buhari protesters and the violence that will erupt is what will get the international communities attention. Nigerian government is not aware.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
brightisodje:
grin wish bubu was slap and die in US I will be very proud of my pipo. Bubu has completely finished us. Imagine my neighbor who's a bsc graduation of micro biology begging site engineer to allow him work in in digging septic tank just to see something eat he. He later faint after some hours digging with aboki on Site his currently in the hospital. See country

A good friend of mine with a PhD in Mathematics is selling wrapper in terminus market. Let your neighbor keep deceiving himself, let him learn a globally relevant skill.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sammydanny:
VIDEO: Nigerian Protesters Slap Top Government Official In US For Meddling In Anti-Buhari Protests

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/02/video-nigerian-protesters-slap-top-government-official-us-meddling-anti-buhari-protests

Omo dem use slap commot glass from baba face

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by hahn(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
CXLVII:

Lies!

Chinese, Indians, Arabs and Lebanese be using them like slaves for decades and they will do nothing. Rather used the vexation to go beat their wife at home

They just have not told them the magic phrase yet na grin

But the matter tire me. Why are Nigerians so subservient to those Garlic smelling asians and Arabians?
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by pennywys(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
God go bless person wey slap that idiot

Any day I go catch Buhari or Isa pandemic 4 street dem life no go remain d same

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bighead9:

They are IPOB. Some Igbo people speak Yoruba.

Igbo will be speaking Yoruba in America because of what?

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by 4four(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
If Nigeria is so good and peaceful, those cowards, greedy mofos pro Nigeria should relocate to Nigeria, either to Katsina or benue or bonu or Niger state or southern kaduna
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bighead9:
IPOB Talibans
You will receive yours on a very good day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2021

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Euegene100001: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
My guy ,all my biochemistry friends with second class upper are all doing site work. Either painting houses or carrying crate of mineral at 7up .This guys were intelligent and smart guys in school. Their parents went thru alot to see they finish school na just wa!
brightisodje:
grin wish bubu was slap and die in US I will be very proud of my pipo. Bubu has completely finished us. Imagine my neighbor who's a bsc graduation of micro biology begging site engineer to allow him work in in digging septic tank just to see something eat he. He later faint after some hours digging with aboki on Site his currently in the hospital. See country

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by CXLVII: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
hahn:

They just have not told them the magic phrase yet na grin

But the matter tire me. Why are Nigerians so subservient to those Garlic smelling asians and Arabians?

They are naturally chest beaters

Push a Nigerian to the wall, he will jump the wall or break into it

Very loud lots with no action. And when they take action, it will be to their own detriment. That’s how foolish they averagely are.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Well deserved slap. You are for one Nigeria as you're regularly eating free cake.Sensible thing to have done was to engage and dialogue with these protesters.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Bighead9: 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
You will receive yours on a very good day!

I'm not an IGBO MAN. grin cheesy

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Bighead9: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Igbo will be speaking Yoruba in America because of what?

Because if they speak their language in America, they will be seeing as suspects. But hey speak YORUBA or HAUSA to disguise themselves grin grin grin grin

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bighead9:

Because if they speak their language in America, they will be seeing as suspects. But hey speak YORUBA or HAUSA to disguise themselves grin grin grin grin

Suspect of what? What are they disguising for while abroad?

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by ajl: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
The official was just not dissuading the protesters, he was attempting to forcefully impede the protesters. He raised his hand to pull the PAS from one the protesters hand. Why try to step on other people's right protest? If he could attempt this in the US, imagine what he would have done if this protest happened in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by airsaylongcome: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
J2381:
You guys make it sound like it's an actual slap. Social media with sensational headlines never cease to amaze me.

Don't mind these bloggers. Small caressing of face they called it slap.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
J2381:
thank you, Mr OrthoGrapher.

I am scared of debating with you, you may think I am an idiot.

Thank though.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
The slap hot like akara oil

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Brushstrokes20: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Awesome grin the brainless zombie should even have been shot at sight, NONSENSE undecided

The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF!

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by ajl: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
The best for Nigeria at this stage is to split. The north is a pest. Honestly....I have believed so much in 1 Nigeria, but it is clear it is not possible.

I was also a One Nigeria until Buhari went to a public marriage of two governors kids few days hundreds were killed in Benue. I just decided these people are heartless and soulless. One can't share a country with people like this. And then the story that they imported bandits into the country proved me right. I mean who does that. They can keep their Nigeria to their northern terrtory.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by wallrichy: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
You just write like a public enemy you claimed to be. I bet you aren't a Nigerian and probably one of the fools oppressing and terrorising the masses of Nigeria. Get some sense and write sensibly next time....beside, it's better to keep quiet than showing how stupid you are publicly Mr Public Enemy.

publicenemy:
A minister in India once said Nigerians are like cancer and he was 100% right, because wherever Nigerians go they behave like animals... South Africans kills Nigerians, Ghanians hate Nigerians, Indians hate Nigerians Arabs hate Nigerians, italians hate Nigerians and Manu other countries, why? Because we go there and make their once peaceful lives miserable... This country is in this situation not just because of our politicians but because of the mentality of both the politicians and the average Nigerian...
Nigeria is hell right now and everybody in their right senses are trying to leave yet those that have managed to leave will go abroad to engage in protest against Nigerian politicians thereby cause chaos and public nuisance to the citizens of those countries only for those countries to reduce the amount of visas being issued to citizens of Nigeria who are planning to go there... If you book for a visa application today it will take you almost one year to get a visa interview date, people say it's because too many people are applying when the truth is that the United States government have reduced the number of slots per day simply because they want few Nigerians in their country... Please those of you that have managed to leave Nigeria don't use your witchcraft and stupidity to block the way for those planning to move over there, if you love Nigeria so much and want to protest come home and protest and stop causing nuisance over there giving the people of those countries reasons to massively deny other people visas... Please.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
brightisodje:
it the reason why he moves with security there too..if not one straying angry Nigerian might just throw him a flying kick right at his jaw or maim him with a serious KO punch..
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by J2381: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

I am scared of debating with you, you may think I am an idiot.

Thank though.
"assumption is the mother of all _fuck-ups".
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by 77star: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Litmus: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
At work here is another example of the entitled, immature political brain of too many Nigerians that is without sense or perspective. Misunderstanding international politics and social movements that encompass human rights, this type of annoying Nigerian believes the world is sympatric to his cause, which is in reality not a special cause. I bet he was telling himself before he struck the Nigeria Government Official , ‘this is the West, and not Nigeria, where you people act “Big Man, Big Man”, here in the west I can do you anything and you cant touch me because I’m protected by the law !’. He then proceeded and slapped the Official. What he forgot, however, was that in the West the law is meant to protect everyone. In the West, unlike in Nigeria, the poor or ordinary people are not automatically granted moral authority due to societal guilt at not being able to provide, create jobs or grant security for the so-called poor masses. Government is not frightened by the prospect of you running to complain to the West, you’re already in the West. And in that West, just as the “Big Man” is not above the law by virtue of his wealth, the poor man is not above the law either by virtue of his poverty. For slapping the minister, he can expect arrest, prosecution and penalty, should the Official press charges.
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by airsaylongcome: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
ajl:
The official was just not dissuading the protesters, he was attempting to forcefully impede the protesters. He raised his hand to pull the PAS from one the protesters hand. Why try to step on other people's right protest? If he could attempt this in the US, imagine what he would have done if this protest happened in Nigeria.

Wasn't the protester infringing on the official's personal space?

Four zones of interpersonal distance
intimate (up to 18 inches)
personal (18–48 inches)
social (48 inches to 12 feet), and
public (greater than 12 feet).
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) by Gandollar(f): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Lol, he can't do shit...no mopol or army to shoot at sight, he humbly picked his google and rubbed his cheek
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 / Shehu Shagari's 1983 Election Campaign Advert (Throwback Photo) / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.