Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Get A .com Domain For Less Than #600 In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A .com Domain For Less Than #600 In Nigeria (379 Views)

Someone Should By A .com Domain For Me Please / GET A .com, .net And . Org Domain For Just #2000 / How To Get A .com For 0.81$ On Godaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A .com Domain For Less Than #600 In Nigeria by Ugobest101: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
.COM DOMAIN FOR LESS THAN #600

Previously in this group, I shared a link for free on how to hire a freelancer for $1, although it was taken down.

What these Freelancers do is, they send web traffic to your blog, YouTube Views, Instagram followers, and lots more.

Some many people, especially Nigerians also use their services and charge high in return from their clients..

If you're yet to get that, keep searching the group or DM me to send it to you for free...

Today, another golden opportunity...

Just the same way some persons missed the previous gift I gave out, some will still do same on this......

Don't be that person..

Today, I've finally decided to show only four person my badass secret how I buy domain name for less than #600.

Am not talking about a .com.ng or .co.ng...

No

I mean, buying a .com domain name for less than #600..

Four persons only, who wants to leverage on this...

It's only open for the next 72hours, once the lucky four persons get in for #1500, the door will be shot.

I won't post any link here, Dm me at 08058358748 to get a spot...
Re: How To Get A .com Domain For Less Than #600 In Nigeria by Gee64: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Really funny.
Ugobest101:
.COM DOMAIN FOR LESS THAN #600

Previously in this group, I shared a link for free on how to hire a freelancer for $1, although it was taken down.

What these Freelancers do is, they send web traffic to your blog, YouTube Views, Instagram followers, and lots more.

Some many people, especially Nigerians also use their services and charge high in return from their clients..

If you're yet to get that, keep searching the group or DM me to send it to you for free...

Today, another golden opportunity...

Just the same way some persons missed the previous gift I gave out, some will still do same on this......

Don't be that person..

Today, I've finally decided to show only four person my badass secret how I buy domain name for less than #600.

Am not talking about a .com.ng or .co.ng...

No

I mean, buying a .com domain name for less than #600..

Four persons only, who wants to leverage on this...

It's only open for the next 72hours, once the lucky four persons get in for #1500, the door will be shot.

I won't post any link here, Dm me at 08058358748 to get a spot...
Re: How To Get A .com Domain For Less Than #600 In Nigeria by Ugobest101: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gee64:
Really funny.

That's because you don't know that such exit

(1) (Reply)

Two Websites Without Adsense Available / How To Get More Traffic To Your Website Without Paying A Dime / Sportbetting Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.