Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? (369 Views)

AVAST Anti~virus Support Number 888✹363✹4916℡ US/ USA Akash / Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers / What Ftp Server Are You Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? by fineboynl(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Which anti virus is best for Nigerians and which of them are you using?
Re: Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? by blackpanthar: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
fineboynl:
Which anti virus is best for Nigerians and which of them are you using?

It depends.... there are NORMAL ANTIVIRUSES and there are INTERNET SECURITY ANTIVIRUSES.

so depending on your ONLINE LIFESTYLE... that is what you should check before you get anyone.
Re: Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? by fineboynl(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
blackpanthar:

It depends.... there are NORMAL ANTIVIRUSES and there are INTERNET SECURITY ANTIVIRUSES.

so depending on your ONLINE LIFESTYLE... that is what you should check before you get anyone.
most anti virus run both na

1 Like

Re: Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? by HateIt1: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Bitdefender and Norton they are really on top and works good .
Re: Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? by eliteweb(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
AVG has been bashing lots of Virus for me for over a decade
Re: Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? by oastechltd: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2023
Genuine licensed Antivirus available:

BITDEFENDER ANTIVIRUS PLUS

BITDEFENDER INTERNET SECURITY

PANDA DOME ADVANCED ANTIVIRUS

PANDA DOME ESSENTIAL

PANDA DOME COMPLETE

KASPERSKY TOTAL SECURITY

0808 119 1233
IKEJA, LAGOS
Re: Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? by Ayetobi92: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
hello, how can someone pay for kaspersky antivirus. their site is rejecting my card
Re: Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? by Nwaotu10(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Eset
Re: Which Anti Virus Is Best And Which Are You Using? by Weezyclan(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
I used Quick heal pro anti virus, its very good. I also use Norton antivirus currently as I couldnt get the quick heal pro. But I prefer Quick heal pro antivirus, its swift and detects virus easily.

(1) (Reply)

Solvig Problems Due To Domain Unavailability / Urgent Advise Needed On The Choice For Web Design Apps (template) / Html Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.