Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa (27108 Views)

NAF Bombard Boko Haram’s Meeting Venue In Boboshe, Borno, Many Killed / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by GreenDee(f): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
What is this country turning into now
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by mybiz234: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You will not mind your business. And you just return from banned.

He is telling you the truth.

You are one of those deceiving yourselves that Igbos are the problem of Nigeria.

Are Igbos the ones killing people in Niger State and damboa in Borno State?

You ignore the greater evil going on in other parts of Nigeria and focus only on southeast.

You behave as if you are happy with the Terrorists in the north because they are your fellow Muslims and unhappy with IPOB because they are predominantly Christians.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by Lugianostar(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why all these height of wickedness from these fellas?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by Bigchristo: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
fergie001:
Many feared killed, hundreds flee to Sambisa as Boko Haram invades Borno LGA, Damboa

SOURCE
You won’t see those northern alimajiri Shakespeare writing rubbish when anything happened in southeast condemning this act it seems Igbos are their major problems in this country

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by Gamesmart: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
loveth360:

I will draw their soldiers to east,then boko haram and bandits will overrun north that by the time they turn,they won't have a place to call a home~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 2021

What kind of mooron is this?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by Laflameiszy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dem never face dem issues finish na igboho and many be ..dem headache for nairaworld
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by saintade01(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
ISWAP insurgents have a hard time understanding the gig is up.

The foreign backed terrorist group launched an attack on a camp housing repentant Boko Haram members in Dambao LGA. They stormed the camp in a convoy of gun trucks and to their horror found Nigerian troops waiting for them. Nigerian troops repelled the insurgents killing scores.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by jchioma: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
unbitchable:
People fled their homes into the waiting arms of sambisa forest... I'm still replaying the scenerio in my head.

Hmmm! Between the devil and the blue sea.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by lascos912(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
From home to sambi what?
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by medokills(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2021
Almighty Allah, I want to make special request from you. I know you are closer more than I expected to Nigeria and Nigerians. To all what you do are goods and devoid of evil and bad things. The evil and bad events like killings, bad leadership, economic downtown, poverty, unemployment amongst others are taking the soul of this country. They are too much for us to bear. Please take them away now. Almighty Allah arise and take full control of Nigeria. I want to see manifestation of this prayer instantly.Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by dokyOloye: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2021
EKONGKING:
Its high time that the patriots of nigeria in niaraland should enlist in nigerian army and fight ISWAP, Boko haram ,Bandits etc

The nation is calling you .
I think a thread should be created for this grin
One Nigeria ppl should enlist in the army and defend their darling Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by dokyOloye: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2021
medokills:
Almighty Allah, I want to make special request from you. I know you are closer more than I expected to Nigeria and Nigerians. To all what you do are goods and devoid of evil and bad things. The evil and bad events like killings, bad leadership, economic downtown, poverty, unemployment amongst others are taking the soul of this country. They are too much for us to bear. Please take them away now. Almighty Allah arise and take full control of Nigeria. I want to see manifestation of this prayer instantly.Amen.
If Allah takes control of Nigeria, na Afghanistan ,Syria and Iraq loading oo grin
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by RichAbujaGuy: 12:59am On Oct 03, 2021
EKONGKING:
Its high time that the patriots of nigeria in niaraland should enlist in nigerian army and fight ISWAP, Boko haram ,Bandits etc

The nation is calling you .

good luck motivating and recruiting all these NL keybord soldiers. grin
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by Rolly22(m): 1:39am On Oct 03, 2021
It’s not an Igbo thread it won’t get to 27 Pages
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by Henrygetpaid: 2:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Nigerians will never Iearn 2023 history will still repeat it self again.... Ignorances not an excuses..
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by Kuriosmynd: 2:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Nadaken:
Allow who want BOOOOOMM

Many Dead Allah is happy
How about....Allow wow booom!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Buhari and Gumi will be pleased... if they were to proscribe ipob without ammunition why is it too hard for sai Barbar to proscribe fulani bandits Is there something going on between him and them they don't want to tell us
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by opribo(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2021
How is it that these terrorist will be attacking the same city over and over again, and a whole Nigerian army keep telling us they are on top of their game. The mere fact that they keep succeeding at every strike back to back tells one thing incompetence or complacency or outright collaboration with these terrorist by the powers that be.
Thanks heavens that Commodore is damn right that the government is involved.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by Diligent1(f): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2021
I think the president should resign, since he cannot find solutions to the challenges the country is facing. His government is the worst of all since 1960.
You closed border and told people to go into farming, people went into farming and your people are killing the farmers you cannot do anything to stop them, instead they will still post the different kind of weapons they have.
2023 is still far, please resign now you cannot run this country.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa by EKONGKING: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Fight for ungrateful people like you? Be waiting yeye Samanja, those bandits rest assured will reach your door steps in the near future, you will be begging for help, just live & learn.

Please dont fight for me and my family. When bandits come ,they dont differentiate.
Iam worried about ur family and as u are so patriotic ,please protect them and join Nigerian army .

The country is crying for soldiers like you and u are just hyperventilating on internet . join Nigerian army and u will know peace.

Dild@.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terror Attack On Abuja Airport Foiled / ISWAP Leader, Al-Barnawi Is Dead & Remains Dead - Irabor, Chief Of Defence Staff / No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.