Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra (56324 Views)

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Alfamann: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
nadisms:
This is fake news... this happened in August..

Leave the Zoo. Let them console themselves with old news.
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Commentor: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Joromi1:

How come you Fulani headslamming terrorists avoided this thread? Not that I support IPOB though.
https://www.nairaland.com/6783156/boko-haram-invades-damboa-borno

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lies! Navy shoots DSS dead in Anambra grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by generalwo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Just watch how their brothers will begin to wail and ask for photo proofs..... Mad people

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by care4you: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
so for una mind anambra have turned to Somalia abi?

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by emonis88: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Where is d pix of d unmasked unknown gunmen na!! Yeye dey smell.
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
SlayerForever:

This story fits the description of that shootout months ago. Even in that incident 2 naval ratings were killed. In fact it is their blood that stained the interior of the red jeep as described in this report, as the gunmen took the bodies with them.
In that news report the Navy turned to say it is the blood of the killed UGM who died in the jeep.

Naija na wayo.
una get serious mental issues. Lol are you seriously holding brief for UGM now? Thought they are Fulani/dss? Shouldn't you be happy?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Maski87: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
I thought they were not supposed to kill ebubeagu.
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
generalwo:
Just watch how their brothers will begin to wail and ask for photo proofs..... Mad people
Photo of Fulani/dss? Their confusion dey confuse me grin
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by puzzlegate(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
mancoconut:
Good job, all terrorist elements in the East must be dealt with, most of us can't even return home anymore for fear of been killed by some criminal calling himself a freedom fighter. grin
when it comes to killing of innocent masses you fellows seal your lips , but when any fake news such as this comes, you regain your voices to speak against freedom fighting. Nigeria people, by their hypocrisy, ye shall know them !

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by aryzgreat: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2021

The video equally shows the Naval officers inspecting the car, just as one of the narrators displayed the headwear of the occupants with the inscription, “vigilante” and a red knotted bandana, believed to be an amulet.

Am I d only one that read this bolded?
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by puzzlegate(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rexwalters1:
All ipob are innocent ESN Criminals, unknown Gunmen? Never met an ESN Bandit that wasn’t ipob, never met an ipob that wasn’t a Criminal.
continue typing Rubbish !
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
SlayerForever:

This story fits the description of that shootout months ago. Even in that incident 2 naval ratings were killed. In fact it is their blood that stained the interior of the red jeep as described in this report, as the gunmen took the bodies with them.
In that news report the Navy turned to say it is the blood of the killed UGM who died in the jeep.

Naija na wayo.
It is so evident from ur tone that your support lies with the UGM
You guys should continue we are watching

3 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Wanny20(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why Una dy say na lie na.. shebi UNKNOWN GUN MEN NA DSS? God don dy fight Una battle dm don dy kill Dss

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Bastard1stborn: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
proeast:
It still beats my imagination how these so-called unknown gunmen operate and with all the pictures and videos of them operating in the open yet they can't be traced?

There is obviously a conspiracy going on by those that are mandated to protect the people. What is currently happening in Anambra is sponsored terrorism. With the current sentiments against unknown gunmen, if truly they're indigenous, they won't have any hidden place now. However, if they're sponsored they would always return to those that sent them and would remain elusive.

I swear I wan knack
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by puzzlegate(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Terrence99:
Kill yourselves all you can in Igboland, na una sabi. If doesn't stop other parts from making progress.
which yeye progress ? Nigeria is retrogressing every day, you are on nairaland feeling safe ! Go out and know what's up

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Terrence99: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
puzzlegate:
which yeye progress ? Nigeria is retrogressing every day, you are on nairaland feeling safe ! Go out and know what's up

Lagos got rated AAA by Fitch recently, go figure what that means. We are making progress and you fools are destroying your land. That's your problem.
You fools can burn down the entire Igboland, I don't give a feck.
The day you try that madness outside Igboland, you will get the Oyigbo treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by nedekid: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
If this story is true, kudos to Nigeria navy.
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Terrence99:

Innocent citizens carrying guns. Na James Nwafor fit una.

Mkpi, mechie onu nzuzu ahu
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Uteghe(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, the one already happening in the North is between whom?!!
Are you copying the north? Are northern terrorists your model. Your brain is really arid.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by generalwo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Photo of Fulani/dss? Their confusion dey confuse me grin
.... Bros they never believe their ugm can be killed... They think their ugm is immune to death so whenever there is news about their deaths... They never believe it

2 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Mrpojj(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Uteghe:
Long time ago,I had prophesied that the second civil war will be Igbos vs Igbos.
Mumu talk
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by YourFavorite21(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
E no go better for the moderator wey ban me for 10 years, and left the guy I was quarreling with , I Don swear for u today... God go punish you, you go fvck up dem go sack you angry angry
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Sunday2021: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
proeast:
It still beats my imagination how these so-called unknown gunmen operate and with all the pictures and videos of them operating in the open yet they can't be traced?

There is obviously a conspiracy going on by those that are mandated to protect the people. What is currently happening in Anambra is sponsored terrorism. With the current sentiments against unknown gunmen, if truly they're indigenous, they won't have any hidden place now. However, if they're sponsored they would always return to those that sent them and would remain elusive.
the problem is that the igbos are in support of them, therefore they cannot expose them to the security agents. Just look at where Akunyili was killed, you agree with me that many of citizens in igbo land has already swallow the lies that ipob fed them with. they give cover to these terrorists, some of the citizens hid these terrorists in their shops and houses before and after they strike.
There is no amount of security men that can quench the crisis if the citizens are collaborating with the terrorist.
You should also know that the are contributing money for these terrorists to by weapons on a monthly basis.
If iam the president, I will withdraw all the security men in that region and allow them with the terrorists they are supporting.
Just look at how the wasted Akunyili a medical doctor that supposed save life, the painful part is that those that are carrying out these killings are illiterates who have no use to the society.
May almighty God protect the innocent people.
Those that are supporting them and their families will surely test the painful killing that they caused to some innocent families.

5 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Skillsnigeria: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Old news
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Hyphy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Uteghe:
Long time ago,I had prophesied that the second civil war will be Igbos vs Igbos.

Show the receipts
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Sunday2021: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Old news
either old or new news, iam very happy that these terrorists were sent to their devil in hell.
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Sunday2021: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

So he should be sober, that Navy Killed Unknown Gun Men, which you people claimed were DSS and Fulani Herdsmen?
ask him o! When did ipob terrorists start feeling love for fulani and DSS?

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Sunday2021: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Idiots have all gathered here and jubilating because they heard Igbos were killed

are you telling us that the unknown gunmen are igbos? I thought you guys said they are fulani and DSS?
Confused terrorists!!!

2 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Sunday2021: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
enyiinne:
of the narrators displayed the headwear of the occupants with the inscription, “vigilante”

arecyou sure this are not innocent vigilante youths
Yes they are innocent even those ones that killed Akunyili are innocent.
Innocent my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Franking: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good. Any gunwielding individuals who are not security operatives should be neutralized.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.