Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra (56308 Views)

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Sunday2021: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Marpol2021:
Na your Papa or mama go sell the market to navy?
don't mind the idiot,he ran away from the land of criminals to bauchi. Very soon we will send them back to go and feel what they created.

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by nograv: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
More Abooki DSS tales by moonlight.. Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by prigoz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Uteghe:
Long time ago,I had prophesied that the second civil war will be Igbos vs Igbos.
Otua ka Ara so ebido meaning this is how your mad is starting
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
should have posted the picture too to prove ur story
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Uteghe:

Are you copying the north? Are northern terrorists your model. Your brain is really arid.

Nope... Simply wondering what nonsense you are on about a second civil war in the East when war already broke out in the North years earlier.

If you can't see the folly in your statement, then I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
the problem is that the igbos are in support of them, therefore they cannot expose them to the security agents. Just look at where Akunyili was killed, you agree with me that many of citizens in igbo land has already swallow the lies that ipob fed them with. they give cover to these terrorists, some of the citizens hid these terrorists in their shops and houses before and after they strike.
There is no amount of security men that can quench the crisis if the citizens are collaborating with the terrorist.
You should also know that the are contributing money for these terrorists to by weapons on a monthly basis.
If iam the president, I will withdraw all the security men in that region and allow them with the terrorists they are supporting.
Just look at how the wasted Akunyili a medical doctor that supposed save life, the painful part is that those that are carrying out these killings are illiterates who have no use to the society.
May almighty God protect the innocent people.
Those that are supporting them and their families will surely test the painful killing that they caused to some innocent families.

In Wa Zo Bia and all indigenous voice We stand not Fufude) -Lies ,propaganda's,agenda's against your permanent enemy in Nigeria Ndigbo-You want Indegenous support to help you once again; to eliminate the only indigenous tribe, that knows your final agenda ;to form an Islamic Nigerian caliphate - Youve captured and taken over 60% of the entire northern Nigeria, now your heading south , destroying and killing middle belt indigenous people ,as you march on with your Futadjalon cousins,open northern boarders; armed with AK-47 supported by your Fulani organized Islamic government and operation.Our eyes done open nah -Thanks to social media, the genocide youve committed in the past against ndigbo ;with the help and support ;other indigenous tribes in Nigeria, filled with propaganda's and lies to milk and capture indigenous people and there resources , this time we are united together to push back .Youve destroyed our indigenous lands
.Fulani Caliphate promised to you, by Usman Dan Fodio is dead on arrival.Unity beggers;
In our land
we have no say
,cant leave ,
We cant negotiate or restructure our future
,which can union bi dat nah
-Slavery worst pass this one nah

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Help2020: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
Nice development if I may say that's only if the news is true
No evidence and you called it nice development? I thought you're smart o..

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Help2020: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
9jah:

In Wa Zo Bia and all indigenous voice We stand not Fufude) -Lies ,propaganda's,agenda's against your permanent enemy in Nigeria Ndigbo-You want Indegenous support to help you once again to eliminate the only indigenous tribe that knows your final agenda to form a Nigerian caliphate .Our eyes done open nah -Thanks to social media the genocide you with the help of our indigenous cousins and brothers will not happen again.Youve destroyed our indigenous land .Fulani Caliphate promised to you by Usman Dan Fodio is dead on arrival.Unity beggers a land we have no say,cant leave ,can negotiate or restructure,which can union bi dat nah -Slavery worst pass this one nah -
Where is Niger Delta in your map?

2 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by SlayerForever: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
It is so evident from ur tone that your support lies with the UGM
You guys should continue we are watching

After killing our youths for decades the majority don't mind the police and soldiers getting hit now. You can spew your rubbish. You can wail. It's all up to you.
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by haslaw(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Navy done buy market and it most be sold to them.

Una go die like fowl for nothing.
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Rexwalters1: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
SlayerForever:

After killing our youths for decades the majority don't mind the police and soldiers getting hit now. You can spew your rubbish. You can wail. It's all up to you.
But when they hit you back, you will start UN, UK, US, ICC, EU, rescue us, SOS, marginalization, genocide, we can’t take it, our lives are @ stake, please send help quickly, also inform Israeli & the Vatican they are killing their people? Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin em dey find?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by SlayerForever: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
But when they hit you back, you will start UN, UK, US, ICC, EU, rescue us, SOS, marginalization, genocide, we can’t take it, our lives are @ stake, please send help quickly, also inform Israeli & the Vatican they are killing their people? Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin em dey find?

This is merely tit for tat now. In fact UGM are still far behind in balancing the score but they are unforgiving. If you like list FIFA and La Liga your soldiers have become fair game.

2 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Uteghe(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nope... Simply wondering what nonsense you are on about a second civil war in the East when war already broke out in the North years earlier.

If you can't see the folly in your statement, then I can't help you.
a
You have issues sticking to subject matter. The second civil war is Igbo vs Igbo. I know you're pained. But ntang akpan iko. Uwanga?
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by berryPee(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2021
OP you mentioned video but na only writeup I see, abi na audio video??

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by NGpatriot: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2021
This Navy bad o.

Den don kill DSS and Hausa Fulani people.....

grin grin grin
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Rexwalters1: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2021
SlayerForever:

This is merely tit for tat now. In fact UGM are still far behind in balancing the score but they are unforgiving. If you like list FIFA and La Liga your soldiers have become fair game.

Stop chasing shadows, those ESN Fools will die for nothing, if you were a serious minded person, you would be in one forest in Abia State executing your illusion, not on Nairaland typing crap, ecoward.

3 Likes

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by NGpatriot: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2021
berryPee:
OP you mentioned video but na only writeup I see, abi na audio video??

Go and ask the dead jihadi terrorist bastards for video....oOPS, sorry, they are already in hell looking for their 70 fake virgins.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by MEGAWATCH: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Uteghe:
Long time ago,I had prophesied that the second civil war will be Igbos vs Igbos.

That is your wish and it you go back to you in hundred folds.

The one being fought by Yoruba and Hausa in Yoruba Land is called what? A holy war?

The one the are fighting in the north with jet fighters is called what?

Its only God in heaven that can determine this level of envy you Yoruba's have against the Igbos.

I sometimes wonder if the Igbos are the ones killing your people in your farms, what you would have been saying.

Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Rexwalters1: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2021
NGpatriot:

Go and ask the dead jihadi terrorist bastards for video....oOPS, sorry, they are already in hell looking for their 70 fake virgins.

grin grin grin grin
Like Mazi is with the DSS writing Biafra’s constitution?
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Help2020:

Where is Niger Delta in your map?

There is nothing like Niger/ Delta as a tribe; but a geological map of Nigeria river basins;Check out Nigeria indigenous original map ;Thanks for your inquiry;
Here is my feedback ;Thank you.
Just like there is nothing like Hausa/ Fulani
I studied and taught Nigeria History
The Fulanis created all this recent maps,like they changed our indigenous national anthem, because of the word "native" because they are not natives in Nigeria.
Except Gen.Gowon all the state and local governments in Nigeria was created by a Fulani lead government,to suit there agenda's recently there is another clamour for more states and local governments in Nigera ,some of the Ruga landmarks might become a local government in your different states,and they can contests elections in your states -Out of all the 19 northern states indigenous people govern only 4-The terrorists control 60 % of the entire northern region.
You see they call you Delta -South/South -I respect you as my neighbor and brother ,we are binded together geographically forever ,marrying each other,trade ,culturally,then an invader comes in from futadjalon changed your name,created states to divide us ,you helped them to kill us ,they give you all our buildings,land and recourses -they give your oil wells to themselves,they lay pipe from your communities to Kaduna now to Niger Republic-They call you Ndigbo in secret but Niger Delta in Public -One of the reasons ;why ndigbo are suffering today is because of one of you our beloved cousins ;they feel that an igbo man (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) Presidency killed a lot of Fulanis ;when he was fighting there cousins and brothers from Futadjalon (The Terrorists Bokoharam)-So ndigbo are paying the price now .
Let us do a referendum;
Then we can decide ;and make plans for a better future for all indigenous people in Nigeria.
Our future cant be a slavery camp .

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by SlayerForever: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Stop chasing shadows, those ESN Fools will die for nothing, if you were a serious minded person, you would be in one forest in Abia State executing your illusion, not on Nairaland typing crap, ecoward.

You have nothing to say. Just consoling yourself. But your self consoling will not in any way help your hapless security forces who are dying for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Terrence99: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2021
OdefaGirl:

Mkpi, mechie onu nzuzu ahu

Wawa pig, nna gi bu Fulani slave. Stupid sabo.

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Enyimbamercedes: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2021
That one in a wet suit swam from Lokoja to Onitsha?
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by NGpatriot: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Like Mazi is with the DSS writing Biafra’s constitution?

While eating his stale watered beans,, courtesy of the Zoo.

cheesy

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by chaloskyx: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2021
LOL YOU WISH NO WASTE YOUR TIME THIS IS NOT CIVIL WAR ITS MORE LIKE POLICE AND THIEF
Uteghe:
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by amuwo1980: 1:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Why not capture them alive and let’s know the origin of this all
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by amuwo1980: 1:19am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Uteghe post=106388931]a
You have issues sticking to subject matter. The second civil war is Igbo vs Igbo. I know you're pained. But ntang akpan iko. Uwanga? [/quote

You are really an enemy of the igbos
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by djon78(m): 1:26am On Oct 03, 2021
omoalaro:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-navy-neutralises-unspecified-number-of-gunmen-in-anambra/

Wonderful development

Top security forces should be deployed to the East
All these rag tag boys are no match to trained security personnel's in gun battle

More of this
They must all be rooted out

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by Taylordedon(m): 2:44am On Oct 03, 2021
Nobody is talking about how gas has gone from 300 to 700 for 1 kg in just few months...

Useless nation
Dumb legislature
Illiterate president
Rubber stamp Senate
Porous judiciary
Re: Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra by achaemeka(m): 3:02am On Oct 03, 2021
Uteghe:

Yes,I can remember when you did on nairaland here.It is already happenong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.