Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. (1032 Views)

Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise / I Just Noticed A Fraudulent POS Withdrawal On My Account / Is UBA Now A Fraudulent Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. by IamDavid(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2022
I saw a thread here on nairaland sometimes ago about how opay was planning to block accounts with significant funds in them this November and beyond. I thought the author was just, goofing around, I was enticed by the simplicity and UI.

Alas, it has happened to me and several people I know. Millions of naira and hundreds of thousands are being frozen illegitimately by these Chinese scammers.

They are unresponsive on all platforms.

If you have an opay account, take this as a reminder to do the needful make their breakfast no reach you o.

Opay if your agents are here, just know you can't steal our money and still operate here. It's simply impossible. You're definitely going down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. by immortalcrown(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2022
Na who leave familiar banks go use Opay as main bank I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. by falcon01: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na who leave familiar banks go use Opay as main bank I blame.
I only use those bank as a channel to recieve funds. Why will I save money in there? God forbid!
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. by PlayerMeji: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Bro, escalate this to CBN...

They have a department handling such complaints.

Together let's make Nigeria work!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. by MikeMicheal(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2022
IamDavid:
I saw a thread here on nairaland sometimes ago about how opay was planning to block accounts with significant funds in them this November and beyond. I thought the author was just, goofing around, I was enticed by the simplicity and UI.

Alas, it has happened to me and several people I know. Millions of naira and hundreds of thousands are being frozen illegitimately by these Chinese scammers.

They are unresponsive on all platforms.

If you have an opay account, take this as a reminder to do the needful make their breakfast no reach you o.

Opay if your agents are here, just know you can't steal our money and still operate here. It's simply impossible. You're definitely going down
You wont tell us what you used the account for that lead to ban abi?
After trading crypto and its like with your account, you will come here and be claiming victim.
Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Opay Is A Fraudulent Bank. by MrBroke(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nigga you blabbing, if you obey the rules You won't get punished.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Start With 40k / Why Constant Selling Of The Company "econet" To Vmobile & Now To Celtel / Every Thing Aboutnotspecto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.