Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Need Your Advice Please Sir And Ma. Thank You - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Your Advice Please Sir And Ma. Thank You (340 Views)

My New Webpages, It's My First. Mentors Advice Please / Please I Need Your Advice / Advice: Please Where Can I Learn Web Design In Awka, Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Please Sir And Ma. Thank You by Oolalekan001: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good evening sir and ma, my name is olalekan am 16 years old and i just concluded my waec. My friend elder brother introduced me nairaland today said I can ask any questions and expert will answer my questions

I created a blog on Friday (yesterday) night with blogger and till now I don't really know much or understand it although have posted two articles on it already. So I want to know which is better WordPress or blogger cos have read alot and many said WordPress is the best but i don't have the money to pay for it and my mom said I should forget about it if i can't do it for free that she can't come and die ooo

Secondly I need help with which site i call learn programming online and won't consume sub cos my mom just bought me this 100mb this night. I have read a lot of articles but none of them is entering my brains my head have scatter cos it's just like magic to me but I want to learn how to build website and application

Thank you sir and ma.
Re: I Need Your Advice Please Sir And Ma. Thank You by chatinent: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
WordPress is better.

To learn programming, visit W3Schools.
Re: I Need Your Advice Please Sir And Ma. Thank You by Oolalekan001: 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok sir
Thank you sir but sir I have a question
The WordPress is not free like blogger cos the blog I created yesterday on blogger is free but the WordPress don't have free one sir
Am sorry for disturbing you sir
Thank you sir
chatinent:
WordPress is better.

To learn programming, visit W3Schools.
Re: I Need Your Advice Please Sir And Ma. Thank You by chatinent: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oolalekan001:
Ok sir
Thank you sir but sir I have a question
The WordPress is not free like blogger cos the blog I created yesterday on blogger is free but the WordPress don't have free one sir
Am sorry for disturbing you sir
Thank you sir

WordPress has a free version.

is different from WordPress.org

Although, I advise people to buy hosting services and install. The free version is limited. By the way, if you are serious about blogging on a low cost, you can continue with Blogger.

You'll have to design the templates, and find plugins.

Take care!
Re: I Need Your Advice Please Sir And Ma. Thank You by Oolalekan001: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thank you sir
chatinent:

WordPress has a free version.

is different from WordPress.org

Although, I advise people to buy hosting services and install. The free version is limited. By the way, if you are serious about blogging on a low cost, you can continue with Blogger.

You'll have to design the templates, and find plugins.

Take care!
Re: I Need Your Advice Please Sir And Ma. Thank You by Futurez(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Your mom really want you to cash out. Try bombing
Re: I Need Your Advice Please Sir And Ma. Thank You by Swiftlee(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Futurez:
Your mom really want you to cash out. Try bombing
Stop putting bad ideas into innocent kids who would want to try something legitimate and better their lives! Even if it's a joke don't say it!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop For My Coding Lessons / How To Create A Service Like Google Ads / How To Use Facebook Reels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.