Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody (42454 Views)

Adetoun Adediran Is Dead! Lagos First Female Deputy Speaker Dies / Nasiru Mu’azu Magarya's Father, 7 Others Kidnapped By Bandits In Zamfara / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by LokoH(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Olatemiseeni24:

U re nothing but an animal in human skin.
At least, even for a fractional of seconds. Try to be reason like human being, don't just open ur mouth and be vomiting trash.
Why do you say so ? God go punish your children o.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by merits(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Antoeni:
Until when our Northern brothers stand up and say no to these evil act with one voice,if not,what we're seeing now is just Genesis.

They met recently in Kaduna instead of talking about insecurity that is ravaging there region they were discussing VAT and Presidential shift whether Jupiter or Mercury forgetting what they have at hands.

They'll talked today tomorrow they'll still support terrorism using Grammar,shiroro communities is controlled by BK,some few hours ago Damboa in Borno state was under attack, Kaduna is another Iraq, Plateau state is Iran, Niger is Afghanistan,Zamafara is Pakistan nobody is talking anything reasonable in North!!

Sheik Gumi,is agitating and campaigning for Terrorist, asking for creation of Ministry for Terrorist Nobody is talking! El-Rufia is seeing Anti open Grazing law impossible to work in other states!!!.
Just let them continue to decieve themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Karmaisme(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Instead of tackling insecurity in the North squarely, the northern Governors
forum was busy with where power should go in 2023.

When the roof finally falls, it will fall on all of us directly or indirectly, whether you are in the southeast, Southwest,Southsouth, Northeast, Northwest or North Central.

Peace has long gone in Nigeria.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by slowice(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2021
vedaxcool:

“When I heard him saying my husband is dead, I was shocked, but I submitted everything to Almighty God and I told my people that we were kidnapped together, but they ignored my information,”

Inna lillahi wa Inna llayhim rajuun.

You will doing innah innah every day until there's nothing left in the North but desert
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by seanjy4konji: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2021
Buhari pkan na to turn all of us to almanjiri or another Afghanistan that na why the terrorist he is sponsoring are moving around killing and maiming..Na so taliban take start....Killing unjustly and dominating ancestral lands that does not belong to their fathers...

Check the state of Nigeria and the way the goverment has been pampering Jihadist...they even rehalibate jihadist and send them a foreign to eat pizza and buy gold...

May God punish this wicked man.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by od501: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2021
Antoeni:
FATHER OF ZAMFARA SPEAKER DIES IN BANDITS CUSTODY

Father of Zamfara Speaker Alh Muazu Abubakar Magarya has been confirmed dead in the hands of his captors.

In an exclusive interview with the brother of the deceased Malam Dahiru Saraki Magarya who was abducted along with the late Abubakar Magarya confirmed the development to new men at the State Police headquarters Gusau on Sunday.

It could be recall that the deceased was kidnapped eight weeks ago together with his wife, three weeks old boy and three others were said to be dead in bandit’s captivity as a result of heart failure.

“Malam Magarya said it was one of bandit kingpin popularly known as Kachalla that informed him a day to their rescue by the security that his brother was dead due to heart failure while in captivity” blueprint newspaper captured.

“Although, we were separated when they kidnapped us, they took my brother to other camps, but it was Kachalla, one of the commanders of the Bandits who told me about the death of my brother as a result of heart attack few hours to our rescue,”

Hauwau Muazu Magarya who was a wife to the father of the Speaker told news men that, “she heard one of the bandits saying her husband has died”.

“When I heard him saying my husband is dead, I was shocked, but I submitted everything to Almighty God and I told my people that we were kidnapped together, but they ignored my information,” she added.

On August 5, 2021, Bandits in their hundreds stormed Magarya town in Zurmi emirate council of Zamfara, and kidnapped many people including the father of the Speaker now late.

https://www.facebook.com/527793988/posts/10161325252548989/

You see this dividend of democracy, aswear it must reach everybody. This one don collect, e remain all these hopeless BMCs here. Just relax, you will see, this thing will sure go round.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by jonnynwa(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2021
LokoH:
To stop banditry in the north, FG need to send 80% of nigeria army to South East to wipe all Igbo youths and rape their women.

Wow, just wow.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Herbephe1(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2021
Benbellamor:
Islam hates criticism, .... So NO WAY

Lol this was what I was told when I told my people here to take to the street and make their leaders accountable...
I'm a Muslim too and I do observe salat.. being a Muslim makes one powerless.

I'm still searching where God says we shouldn't make our leaders accountable..

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by chukxie(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2021
LokoH:
To stop banditry in the north, FG need to send 80% of nigeria army to South East to wipe all Igbo youths and rape their women.

Fool!

1 Like

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Kingrefreshed: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Antoeni:
FATHER OF ZAMFARA SPEAKER DIES IN BANDITS CUSTODY

Father of Zamfara Speaker Alh Muazu Abubakar Magarya has been confirmed dead in the hands of his captors.

In an exclusive interview with the brother of the deceased Malam Dahiru Saraki Magarya who was abducted along with the late Abubakar Magarya confirmed the development to new men at the State Police headquarters Gusau on Sunday.

It could be recall that the deceased was kidnapped eight weeks ago together with his wife, three weeks old boy and three others were said to be dead in bandit’s captivity as a result of heart failure.

“Malam Magarya said it was one of bandit kingpin popularly known as Kachalla that informed him a day to their rescue by the security that his brother was dead due to heart failure while in captivity” blueprint newspaper captured.

“Although, we were separated when they kidnapped us, they took my brother to other camps, but it was Kachalla, one of the commanders of the Bandits who told me about the death of my brother as a result of heart attack few hours to our rescue,”

Hauwau Muazu Magarya who was a wife to the father of the Speaker told news men that, “she heard one of the bandits saying her husband has died”.

“When I heard him saying my husband is dead, I was shocked, but I submitted everything to Almighty God and I told my people that we were kidnapped together, but they ignored my information,” she added.

On August 5, 2021, Bandits in their hundreds stormed Magarya town in Zurmi emirate council of Zamfara, and kidnapped many people including the father of the Speaker now late.

https://www.facebook.com/527793988/posts/10161325252548989/

They should continue and never give up till they're all wiped away

1 Like

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Nicerazor(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2021
The monsters they created.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Dahustler007(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2021
May His Soul Rest In Paradise!!!
Amen.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by naija1stnigar(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2021
LokoH:
another human being possessed by dog spirit
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:
The same if brewing in the east.

SHUT UP!!!

, SO YOU HAVE DECIDED TO SWITCH BACK TO THIS MONIKER
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by SirLakes: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2021
Their headache

Bandits deserve respect, emphaty and love like their grand commander Sheikh Ahmad Gumi said grin

The speaker should therefore sell his dead father's land, gather his life savings, sell his wife and children and gift the bandits the money since they deserve love.

Very useless people �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
The same is already brewing in ur empty dead & rotten vulture skull.
Cow sperm offspring,u stinks. Go and take ur bath with ur cow urine.

Cc:
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Easy5265: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

And do you see the elite or SE/Christian clerics supporting the evils as the imams and elite of north
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Easy5265: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2021
Benbellamor:
Islam hates criticism, .... So NO WAY

This is not exactly true. The pple of northern Nigeria are not tired. Recall arab spring that swept across North Africa and the Middle East.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Fcwilly: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2021
State burial.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2021
They should hold Gumi and Buhari responsible
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Dingdongbells(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Una never see anything . Shebi that stupid midget in Kaduna said they are just businessmen. Don't worry the business will continue with the heads of their people till they are finished.
Thank God Southern Govs have woken up and banned open grazing of cattle which they want to use export banditry and kidnapping to get south.

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by MacANDIES: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Ayotemide:
That is all you will ever be, a faceless troll with no voice and say.A fool with no direction, roaming online streets with vituperation.

You need to go back to school so as to understand sarcasm.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Unbreakable007: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Nice one... More of this kind of news
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by IbileIfe: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2021
And these demonic bandits and terrorists will still face Mecca and bow to nod their accursed foreheads on the ground and pretend to worship Almighty God, but they are Satanic.
The fact is only false religion begets terrorism.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by kumz(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2021
My worried always is that the Northern governors don't seem to take this issue as serious as it should be. In as much as it's a bad prayer but how I wish a governor family will be pick one day by this bandits so we will see the reaction of the government.
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by just2endowed: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
b3llo:
We need Abacha kind of President to address insecurity.

That's what you people said... You need kind of buhari to tackle terrorism
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Schifo: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
How can you say such a thing ? What has the igbos done to your ilk? We would be free someday whether your Ilks like it or not . Our greatness would surely be established; keep staying in your jungle.
LokoH:

1 Like

Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by kkonyeji(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:

You're here mentioning East when the focus now is North, Zamfara 2b precise.

Your hatred is top notch!
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
LokoH:

You must be the dumbest guy in Nigeria. A total waste of oxygen .
Re: Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody by MNDY(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
LokoH:

My brother, I no be Igbo o but the thing dey seriously vex me anytime I think about am.

What kind of idiot human-being does things like that? Concentrating on only secession and leaving the other because he thinks secession is more serious and national than nationwide insecurity.

If na secession, what happened to dialogue? My joy is that his north is feeling the heat of the insecurity more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured) / Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea / Obasanjo Warning Letter To President Buhari: 6 Areas Obasanjo Scored Buhari Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.