Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... (41747 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by saferoom: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by robosky02(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Somebody thinking with her ass

Telling people they think with their eyes.... Shame

3 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by iamtardey: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol
Tmb78:
Useless girl with sobolo,sobolo nails,mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by midolian(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
A very big disgrace to womanhood!

The simp husband is there smiling upandan with Ubi Franklin and Boma, people wey their relationship life be like sour okra soup.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Person wife and mama angry

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wetin this one dey talk...its obvious you no get shame..even till now your husband still dey find it hard to comprehend such shameful action you did in the house.

How will anyone react? The show is 18+ and we all expected it, especially when you went under the duvet with Boma!

3 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by wallrichy: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello Iyaebe, You really nailed it on the head and am really impressed that it came from you without bias. Kudos

Iyaebe:
Shameless woman,but her husband is more shameless using his wife's adulterous act to chase clout and publicity,very shameless and silly man

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by cliqtips: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
You can lie to men but not God, your creator.

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Strong lady.

But True true if u listen to people and let it get to you...you fit commit suicide o. Just like Tacha dem yab body odour but the girl ignore and still moving forward

To live long understand life well. Pick up your broken pieces and carry on
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by suffering: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Maybe it should be rated 41
If that was the case, stupid people will still act no different.
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by emmyN(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tega did not have sex with Boma. It seems the majority of this show's ardent followers are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by xeratech: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Shameless. And this would be known as a celebrity lol.
Fool. That's what it means to be a celebrity wink
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by PrinceOfLagos: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Shameless prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by adetayoonas(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
That girl has no values for marriage.
She is a prostitute. Te ga na confirm o losho
What do u expect from someone Boma said her puss y smells like fish.
The husband is even a simp. He has no value. D lady has downgraded him on live TV. It clearly shows how poor the husband is. All 3 of them have no shame.
As for Boma, he doesn't know there are spiritual consequences for fuc king another man's wife.
Those negative brands promoting them should be ashamed of themselves.
Nigerians voted them out.

3 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Karemarealty288(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
One word......

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by NotoriousBiggyS: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Calabar people are shameless

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Iamagoodgirll: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
She's trying so hard to stay in the news

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by delzbaba(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Just fade away already, you and Nedu wife na the same category una dey.

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Aurelius1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
emmyN:
Tega did not have sex with Boma. It seems the majority of this show's ardent followers are stupid.
Were you under the sheets when they were smooching and cuddling? Go and rest abeg, For her, as a married woman to even romance another man without being forced is a disgrace to womanhood.

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Digmygold: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
The.kinda wife Ubunja needs in.his life. Married.olosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
$hemale and bestiality p0rn addicts are attacking her.

Nizooria the land of sh1thole dwellers.
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by nairaman66(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mumu forgot that she was married while taking dickk on national TV. I guess she is among the pioneers of “The future is female” slang!

Total disgrace to her unborn kids

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by walkingshadow911: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
emmyN:

their stupidity is also rated 18

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by emmyN(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Aurelius1:
Were you under the sheets when they were smooching and cuddling? Go and rest abeg, For her, as a married woman to even romance another man without being forced is a disgrace to womanhood.

They did not have sex, period. Female actresses do similar things on set.
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Fiscus105(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
LieDetector:
I honestly feel for the husband. E sure me say baba Wan use this opportunity gain popularity then dump her sorry ass. If he does that then he's a real nigga.

Negative popularity? Fame that come with heavy mockery? Over my dead body. Tufiaka.

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
The Husband nah MUGUdinho Dos Santos.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Sharatan(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
There's something people always fail to understand with this type of craziness. Without such abnormality there won't be a normality. It's like you don't expect everyone to reason like you do...

It's sort of what the Chinese refer to as the Ying and the yang. She's just playing her role beautifully cool
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Watty26: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please respect your matrimonial home. The more talk about it the more you drag the reputation of your husband and the kid in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by sabreal: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by KingDash: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
gulfer:
This guy looks like a gay and a bitch with the dreads angry angry angry angry
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Truthsoldier(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
undecidedTruth be told...What do you expect from a shameless bitch on heat period,this Tega is looking for cheap attention.
look at her gutter mouth,win she nor win,mumu woman

The husband is who I blame seriously for allowing this low life slut into his house after that madness in the house.

That man is a Simp,in fact he is a she-male

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) / Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.