Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) (18411 Views)

50,000 LP members decamped to APC / 10,000 Pdp Members Decamped To Apc In Osun State (pic) / Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by LibertyRep: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2021
Anywhere belle face.
Very anyhow people.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by SirLakes: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2021
Dem never reach their bus stop grin
Hungry mofos

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2021
I spotted people that are tearing the nation apart. PDP and APC. Tueh!
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Alora ni alaye yi men

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2021
That one concern them
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Which infrastructure is this?
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by murmee: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Davido's uncle, ademola adeleke, is the next governor of Osun state
LAILAI. You are dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by femlad97(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2021
This country will remain being zoo until nigerians know they are voting 4 the same people....both apc and pdo are same....next 6 you will see buhari decamping to pdp.....

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Sammy07: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2021
LibertyRep:
Anywhere belle face.
Very anyhow people.

DoggoneDogg:
Dem don share food & money, Afonja don decamp sharpaly

Just like FFK their Father-in-law. grin grin

Abi, Like Dave umahi, he's an afonja too cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2021
grin Jonny don scam the phat Hippo.Instead make he go showcase this in offline circulation sad, guyman collect publicity money,buy 3k worth MTN data come dey upload am free on Nairaland grin cheesy wink.Jonny don com sad grin

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Imole ko, monamona ni.

Moreover, OAU thing no be Osun thing. That is Federal Government iss.
Na Oyetola cause the strike?
So if Adeleke Ademola wins the election, e go end the strike in OAU?
I believe one dumb kid must be behind that Jonny whatever monicker grin . He does alot of damage to the party he's marketing unknowingly.

That's to tell you that PDP honestly don't have anything to campaign in Osun , imagine saying OAU is in strike grin , wetting concern OAU and Osun grin

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by jneutron4000: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2021
All this are just noise makers, Osun state no need people like Adeleke. We are watching all the noise and noise wey them dey do, even Dele Momodu do go meet Oluwo of Iwo make him give am ceremony title just to cajole people to support him Friend Adeleke. Dino, Dele, Adeleke after looting all the money, then go share am for America, now then dey eye Osun state money to loot.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Insecurity is nationwide problem. It is politicallly mediated in some cases. If he had struck some deals with omisore in 2018, he would have been governor by now. He wasted that opportunity.
which opportunity? iyiola Omisore is now paper weight politician in ife land. No one want to pitch their tents in omisore camp. Besides there are series of factions in Osun APC. Now there are Aregbesola factions, Oyetola factions, omisore factions and Najeem salaam factions. It’s matter of months , Oyetola is a goner. It’s the turn of Osun west senatorial district to produce next year governor in Osun State. Since 1999, a governor has been produce from the 10 local government that formed Osun west senatorial district. Distinguished Senator Ademola Adeleke is still the best and indefatigable candidate to beat in July 16th, 2022 governorship poll.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
they dropped Apc cos’ they are tired of Apc in Osun State and besides Apc in Osun State have been split into series of factions. Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. OAU now on strike.

Mumu niyin sir... How does oau strike have to do with Osun gov?? does oau resembles uniosun?? During PDP administration, did they go on strike?? How much is dancing senator giving you per post?

Note: I'm not a politician and don't want to be one, sentiment apart this man Oyetola is doing well"fantabulously". He's trying to correct the mistakes aregbe made in the previous years. l did vote PDP in 2018

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
It’s crystal clear that all this ones that decamped to PDP are still hungry polithiefcians

The real criminal arm robber sars politicians has been decamped to APC example FFK and many more

So na hunger Dey catch this ones
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by OlamusConsult(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Just say TOP faction..
Najeem salam and Co. Are just out there for their selfish interest which is very welcome in politics... You're talking about insecurity in osun..have you travelled outside osun ?? North, Imo, place in Oyo like igangan, iseyin and co. ?.insecurity is general thing in Nigeria. Though there are cases of cultism which is very rampant in osun..Oyetola didn't do badly though. Food and other amenities just too cost
What would have happen it was during aregbe we are buying a bag of rice 26k. More civil servants and pensioners would have died..hardly would you see any civil servants complaining about salary. Though that shouldn't be use for campaign in a sane environment..
But to me the man not doing badly though not excellent.. But can't really see where adeleke will perform any better
Johnnyessence:
which opportunity? iyiola Omisore is now paper weight politician in ife land. No one want to pitch their tents in omisore camp. Besides there are series of factions in Osun APC. Now there are Aregbesola factions, Oyetola factions, omisore factions and Najeem salaam factions. It’s matter of months , Oyetola is a goner. It’s the turn of Osun west senatorial district to produce next year governor in Osun State. Since 1999, a governor has been produce from the 10 local government that formed Osun west senatorial district. Distinguished Senator Ademola Adeleke is still the best and indefatigable candidate to beat in July 16th, 2022 governorship poll.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Ifedayo Local government APC stakeholders and their hundreds of followers dump party for PDP today...
Names of major leaders that defected today.

#OSUN: BOLUWADURO LG FOR PDP
In another development, some members of the ruling APC dropped their broom to join the PDP today, 2nd October, 2021.
The State Chairman of the PDP, Hon Sunday Bisi and other stalwarts of the party received them and assured them all of better political fortunes in the party.
May Osun PDP succeed.
We move!
Familusi Oladele Isaiah FOI
2nd October, 2021

BLACK SATURDAY FOR APC IN IFEDAYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
It was a setback for the ruling party APC in Osun state today at Ifedayo local government, Oke-Ila where the numerous bigwigs in the party dumped the broom and took shelter under the Umbrella.
Osun state PDP chairman Hon. Sunday Bisi admonished the new members to see PDP as their home, they should work assiduously for the victory of the party in the forthcoming 2022 gubernatorial election in the state.
He enjoined them not to see themselves as new members, they are entitled to everything within the party.
In their responses, they pledge their total loyalty to the party and prayed that non of the members of the party would have any cause to have pilgrimage to the APC.
The dignitaries/ Party chieftains that present at the programme were Hon. Kamorudeen Ajisafe, Hon. Clement Akanni Olohunwa, Sen. Felix Kolawole Ogunwale, Maruf Adewale Gangaria, Ayo Awolowo, Moji Omisore and other local government party chairmen.
#SWC
Taye Ambali(Kondo) Senatorial chairman West, Hon. Areola Ayodeji , Publicity Secretary, Sola Oyedokun, Organising secretary and Prince Idowu Adewole Gbenga, State Youth leader.
#2022VICTORYISCERTAIN
#PDPPOWERTOTHEPEOPLE.
who still takes this hypocritical wailing Op-johnnyessence serious after running his dirty mouth on the ekiti elrction?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by joyandfaith: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Paper weight politician could have Adeleke in 2018. He has missed his opportunity. 2023 permutation will change narrative of APC factions before primary.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Haywhysat post=106391317]This Adeleke just dey waste hin time. Osun state generally have been enjoying Oyetola. I don't see the reason why we will vote against him. Omisore and Oyetola are now friends. So Ife zone is for Oyetola already. [/quote Rauf Aregberascal is behind all the crisis in Osun State but,it wouldn't still stop Oyetola from cruising to victory

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Afamed: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnessense, I urgently need 12 acres of land in Oyo state for large commercial farming How much will it cost me? You can Pm me
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by OlamusConsult(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Where in Oyo state ??.
I can get for you in iseyin, wasinmi and environment.. 12 acres isn't large though.. But great start
Afamed:
Johnnessense, I urgently need 12 acres of land in Oyo state for large commercial farming How much will it cost me? You can Pm me
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by bayumyguy: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2021

You can chat my WhatsApp 08034514245
Thank you
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by adeolamighty: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Birds of a feather
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by emilo2bad: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
they dropped Apc cos’ they are tired of Apc in Osun State and besides Apc in Osun State have been split into series of factions. Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. OAU now on strike.
This man you are talking of factions in APC but PDP Last week Congress produced two exco. But no comment from you on that anyway your Adeleke will also run to US again because he will be defeated

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
The former stranded PDP back to their former squa,non of the people that's is not a one time a member of PDP,ask mention anyone of the decampee,I will explain is political style, Boluwaduro/ifedayo/osun central generally is my domain,so this regard APC go to PDP is just media arrange as against osun 2022.
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Poleski: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Don't be deceived. APC and PDP are the same!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS / Did Ghana Actually Killed All There Top Leaders Before Witnessing Development / Sylva: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa State State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.