Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) (18404 Views)

50,000 LP members decamped to APC / 10,000 Pdp Members Decamped To Apc In Osun State (pic) / Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:36am On Oct 03, 2021
Ifedayo Local government APC stakeholders and their hundreds of followers dump party for PDP today...
Names of major leaders that defected today.

#OSUN: BOLUWADURO LG FOR PDP
In another development, some members of the ruling APC dropped their broom to join the PDP today, 2nd October, 2021.
The State Chairman of the PDP, Hon Sunday Bisi and other stalwarts of the party received them and assured them all of better political fortunes in the party.
May Osun PDP succeed.
We move!
Familusi Oladele Isaiah FOI
2nd October, 2021

BLACK SATURDAY FOR APC IN IFEDAYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT
It was a setback for the ruling party APC in Osun state today at Ifedayo local government, Oke-Ila where the numerous bigwigs in the party dumped the broom and took shelter under the Umbrella.
Osun state PDP chairman Hon. Sunday Bisi admonished the new members to see PDP as their home, they should work assiduously for the victory of the party in the forthcoming 2022 gubernatorial election in the state.
He enjoined them not to see themselves as new members, they are entitled to everything within the party.
In their responses, they pledge their total loyalty to the party and prayed that non of the members of the party would have any cause to have pilgrimage to the APC.
The dignitaries/ Party chieftains that present at the programme were Hon. Kamorudeen Ajisafe, Hon. Clement Akanni Olohunwa, Sen. Felix Kolawole Ogunwale, Maruf Adewale Gangaria, Ayo Awolowo, Moji Omisore and other local government party chairmen.
#SWC
Taye Ambali(Kondo) Senatorial chairman West, Hon. Areola Ayodeji , Publicity Secretary, Sola Oyedokun, Organising secretary and Prince Idowu Adewole Gbenga, State Youth leader.
#2022VICTORYISCERTAIN
#PDPPOWERTOTHEPEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2021
It was a setback for the ruling party APC in Osun state today at Ifedayo local government, Oke-Ila where the numerous bigwigs in the party dumped the broom and took shelter under the Umbrella.
Osun state PDP chairman Hon. Sunday Bisi admonished the new members to see PDP as their home, they should work assiduously for the victory of the party in the forthcoming 2022 gubernatorial election in the state.
He enjoined them not to see themselves as new members, they are entitled to everything within the party.
In their responses, they pledge their total loyalty to the party and prayed that non of the members of the party would have any cause to have pilgrimage to the APC.
The dignitaries/ Party chieftains that present at the programme were Hon. Kamorudeen Ajisafe, Hon. Clement Akanni Olohunwa, Sen. Felix Kolawole Ogunwale, Maruf Adewale Gangaria, Ayo Awolowo, Moji Omisore and other local government party chairmen.
#SWC
Taye Ambali(Kondo) Senatorial chairman West, Hon. Areola Ayodeji , Publicity Secretary, Sola Oyedokun, Organising secretary and Prince Idowu Adewole Gbenga, State Youth leader.
#2022VICTORYISCERTAIN
#PDPPOWERTOTHEPEOPLE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2021
#OSUN: BOLUWADURO LG FOR PDP
In another development, some members of the ruling APC dropped their broom to join the PDP today, 2nd October, 2021.
The State Chairman of the PDP, Hon Sunday Bisi and other stalwarts of the party received them and assured them all of better political fortunes in the party.
May Osun PDP succeed.
We move!
Familusi Oladele Isaiah FOI
2nd October, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:56am On Oct 03, 2021
more pictures

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:00am On Oct 03, 2021
more

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by optionalY09: 2:02am On Oct 03, 2021
you can do that all year long y’all gonna wake up in a new country and as a matter of fact y’all muderfuckers won’t be relevant one bit

I promise you this one thing Nigeria is going to divide in a revolution type division. We are reclaiming our space for our upspring

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:03am On Oct 03, 2021
pictures below

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. see the lovely pictures of distinguished senator Ademola and his lovely wife. it's beautiful here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by CXLVII: 3:07am On Oct 03, 2021
All this political stunt has expired

Even a dead man knows PDP is his roommate

2023 is a walkover for APC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Wetin we go chop all of us dey find

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
wetin dey worry this ife lady

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
they dropped Apc cos’ they are tired of Apc in Osun State and besides Apc in Osun State have been split into series of factions. Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. OAU now on strike.

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:50am On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:
All this political stunt has expired

Even a dead man knows PDP is his roommate

2023 is a walkover for APC
2022 and 2023 is very sacrosanct for Pdp and his candidates. In as states, Pdp will coast to victory. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
wetin dey worry this ife lady
wetin I go chop I dey find

Same thing as you and the decampees;
Wetin you go chop you dey find

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
they dropped Apc cos’ they are tired of Apc in Osun State and besides Apc in Osun State have been split into series of factions. Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. OAU now on strike.
Imole ko, monamona ni.

Moreover, OAU thing no be Osun thing. That is Federal Government iss.
Na Oyetola cause the strike?
So if Adeleke Ademola wins the election, e go end the strike in OAU?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Haywhysat: 4:40am On Oct 03, 2021
This Adeleke just dey waste hin time. Osun state generally have been enjoying Oyetola. I don't see the reason why we will vote against him. Omisore and Oyetola are now friends. So Ife zone is for Oyetola already.

11 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Haywhysat: 4:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Imole ko, monamona ni.

Don't mind that pdp man. He should come and tell me why we should vote Oyetola out. What Oyetola has done wrong and how civil servants haven't been enjoying Oyetola. Or different road projects and all.. I personally know few projects the man has completed.

6 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Imole ko, monamona ni.

ife babe , Ademola Adeleke will appeal to students to end the strike niii. Imole de oooo okunkun parada. I strongly believe that you will votes for distinguished Senator ademola Adeleke in ile-ife you came from

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Haywhysat:

Don't mind that pdp man. He should come and tell me why we should vote Oyetola out. What Oyetola has done wrong and how civil servants haven't been enjoying Oyetola. Or different road projects and all.. I personally know few projects the man has completed.
Igbin iragbiji is a goner, has Oyetola manage the crisis rocking Apc well? Now he has successfully created parallel congress in Osun State Apc from ward level to local government level in the party. By October 16th, he will successfully created parallel congress in the state level where two secretariat will be created with two Factional chairmen. Oyetola is a goner. Baba ikebe super is a goner. Soon ex speaker Najeem Salaam will decamp to Pdp to perfect his plans in allowing Osun west senatorial district producing next governor of Osun State in 2022. More Core Apc members will decamp to Pdp family. You will see more of their pictures here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:

but seriously we need to talk cos’ you are a politician in your own side. You never reveal yourself now but you dey show it in your actions. Na for you to chat with me up on my gmail address on johnnyessence9ja@gmail.com. I strongly believe that Pdp will win massively in ife zone in next year governorship election. Na July 16th,2022 be the date. Keep the date dear.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by joyandfaith: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
but seriously we need to talk cos’ you are a politician in your own side. You never reveal yourself now but you dey show it in your actions. Na for you to chat with me up on my gmail address on johnnyessence9ja@gmail.com. I strongly believe that Pdp will win massively in ife zone in next year governorship election. Na July 16th,2022 be the date. Keep the date dear.
Oyetola will win . Osun state is calm now.
Adeleke had missed his opportunity in the last election.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:

seriously ife babe, I’m doing all this posting voluntarily to promote Pdp in Osun State not only that we love distinguished Senator Ademola Adeleke to emerged as the governor of Osun State in next year governorship poll So we took it as a projects to be accomplished in next year governorship poll. Well someone that’s above us will reward us. You just have to keep doing it and not giving up. Don’t worry we will smile at the end. Forget about the chop word you used here, Na God almighty they help us in terms of feeding. We just want change of government in Osun State. Now the pensioners, Lautech students and lecturers, workers, traders, entrepreneurs are now enjoying their dividend of democracy in oyo State. Oyo state Igr have increased cos’ of good governance in Oyo State under GSM. My ife born babe good governance under distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke will be created too. It’s turn for Osun west senatorial district to produce the governor of Osun State in 2022. Since 1999, Osun west senatorial district have not produce the governor.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Oyetola will win . Osun state is calm now.
Adeleke had missed his opportunity in the last election.
4 people were killed over insecurity issues in his hometown iragbiji on last week Tuesday and the clueless governor Oyetola celebrate his 67th birthday on Wednesday, it took media users to appeal to Igbin iragbiji to visit the victims family that lost their lives to the attack in iragbiji. It was an armed robbery attack in Wema bank branch in iragbiji last week Tuesday. Insecurity in Osun is very bad. As far as Everyone is concerned, Oyetola has destroyed security architecture in Osun State laid by his predecessor baba Afusa (Aregbesola). Also where’s the security helicopter Aregbesola government bought? Where’s it in Oyetola government? You don’t stay in Osun State, you don’t know what’s happening in Osun State. So keep off. It takes prayers and vigilance to keep us alive and well in Osun State under Oyetola government.

5 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Sammy07: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Johnnyessence:
seriously ife babe, I’m doing all this posting voluntarily to promote Pdp in Osun State not only that we love distinguished Senator Ademola Adeleke to emerged as the governor of Osun State in next year governorship poll So we took it as a projects to be accomplished in next year governorship poll. Well someone that’s above us will reward us. You just have to keep doing it and not giving up. Don’t worry we will smile at the end. Forget about the chop word you used here, Na God almighty they help us in terms of feeding. We just want change of government in Osun State. Now the pensioners, Lautech students and lecturers, workers, traders, entrepreneurs are now enjoying their dividend of democracy in oyo State. Oyo state Igr have increased cos’ of good governance in Oyo State under GSM. My ife born babe good governance under distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke will be created too. It’s turn for Osun west senatorial district to produce the governor of Osun State in 2022. Since 1999, Osun west senatorial district have not produce the governor.
[/s]

Oyetola and Ademola are not the best thing Osun can offer.
There are many technocrat in Osun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by joyandfaith: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Johnnyessence:
4 people were killed over insecurity issues in his hometown iragbiji on last week Tuesday and the clueless governor Oyetola celebrate his 67th birthday on Wednesday, it took media users to appeal to Igbin iragbiji to visit the victims family that lost their lives to the attack in iragbiji. It was an armed robbery attack in Wema bank branch in iragbiji last week Tuesday. Insecurity in Osun is very bad. As far as Everyone is concerned, Oyetola has destroyed security architecture in Osun State laid by his predecessor baba Afusa (Aregbesola). Also where’s the security helicopter Aregbesola government bought? Where’s it in Oyetola government? You don’t stay in Osun State, you don’t know what’s happening in Osun State. So keep off. It takes prayers and vigilance to keep us alive and well in Osun State under Oyetola government.

Insecurity is nationwide problem. It is politicallly mediated in some cases. If he had struck some deals with omisore in 2018, he would have been governor by now. He wasted that opportunity.

6 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Sunnybay7: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2021
They are all the same migrating to where the grass is greener

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by DoggoneDogg: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Dem don share food & money, Afonja don decamp sharpaly

Just like FFK their Father-in-law. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by BeardedTraveler: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Wow.

Check my profile for phone deals
Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Davido's uncle, ademola adeleke, is the next governor of Osun state

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Decamped To PDP In Ifedayo And Boluwaduro (Photos) by Donelit: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2021
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu failed to Deliver Speech At COP28 - The Cable / PDP Will Collapse If I Defect To APC – Ebonyi Governor, Umahi / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.