Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road (63333 Views)

1995 Nissan Infiniti ₦ 350,000 (negotiable) / Extremely Clean Nissan Infiniti Qx4 2002 Model S.u.v Toks For Quick Sale At 1.5m / Nissan infiniti 1998 model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Rutse: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2013
I need your help. I own ǻ nissan xterra 2000 and I have been experiencing this hesistence in initiate speed from ǻ stop. I mean if I slow down @ ǻ speed breaker or checkpoint to accelerate up to speed goes with low sound and reving up to 3000rpm and the car just jerks forward and rpm comes down to 1500, sound reduce and car picks up speed. The service engine light is on so I did ǻ scan and got these codes : PO325, PO141,PO161,PO160 . I was adviced to check the exhaust system which I did and sealed the opening but though the sound reduced but the hesistence and single jerk is still there. Please what can I do? The fuel consumption has increased markedly to like four times normal... Am in bayelsa state! I need your candid advice and help
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2013
Responded in the other thread
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
Call now for genuine parts and repairs for your vehicles
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:23am On Mar 05, 2013
cool
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by tucute: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Hi Sir,I drive an infiniti qx4 2002 model ...When my suv pedals down to 100km / 110km, it start swaving from right to left ...like shaking sort of , then when I take off my feet from the pedal, it gets balanced again after which I pedal again... but I also noticed that on some other roads , it takes a long time before it shakes even when I have pedalled above 100km..so I am wondering if it occurs with respect to the smoothness of one road to the other or what...

I did a wheel balancing and alignment on the suv though the workshop I did it used a manual alignment equipment not the automatic equipment. .So please can you give me an insight on what is really wrong or what needs to be done cos I can hardly attain 120km without having the suv swave intermittently from right to left...

Secondly, I will like to know the price of the this infiniti qx4 passenger side head light staple chrome...that's the chrome or staple just below the headlights housing...the passenger side..( In the older infiniti qx4, its thicker but in this my 2002 model, it slimmer)

thirdly ,please can I get Silver chromes door handles for the four door handles of the suv...like those fancy silver door handles for other cars...

Thanks you so much as I await your reply..
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot respond to your first question without examining the car physically. It could be a number of things.
For the second and third questions, I do not sell body parts for the QX4.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nissparts...are you saying that if the 3 things on page 4 concerning the 2005 xterra/pathy are done, there'll be no problem with the transmission whatsoever? I also want to know if it's true that the replacement of a 05 xterra key/keyfob is about 80k ($500)?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
1 of the 3 things listed on page 4 and not all 3 of them will protect it from transmission failure based on the radiator leaking into it.
Send me a picture of your current key first
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
It's not with me now...it's still in the US but do you have any idea about it?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
nissparts: [size=18pt]Brand new Nissan/Infiniti parts with delivery options right to your door-step no matter where you are in Nigeria.
Call now 08022228273[/size]
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Selling
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by omotoda(m): 5:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Please do you have Mercon Type of ATF fluid?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2013
Yes Sir
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by omotoda(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
nissparts: Yes Sir

That's great.How much is it? It is the ATF recommended for my 2003 Mazda Tribute.Do you also deal in servicing and repair of other brands aside Nissan?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2013
It,s N2,200 per bottle.
Yes, we repair other brands apart from Nissan including your Mazda.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Teecov: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2013
Hello, I have Nissan sentra 2008. What is the best engine oil for servicing and do you have CVT oil for transmission? Thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Best engine oil is 5w30 grade.
Yes CVT fluid is available.

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Happy easter
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Knowyaself(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
@nissaprts, pls what's the price of 2004 infiniti i35 brain box?
Pls also confirm the price of the gear handle(the removable wooden handle)? U can email me here: charles_oti@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mail sent
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2013
Good morning, wishing you all a great week ahead.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2013
Genuine Nissan/Infiniti parts right here
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2013
Happy Sunday
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by mycoolsteve: 10:33am On May 08, 2013
HELLO NISSPART,
I'VE HEARD LOTS OF BAD OPINIONS ABOUT NISSAN CARS ESPECIALLY MAXIMA AND ALTIMA,
AS A KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSON ON THIS ISSUE, I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPION AS TO WHICH OF THE TWO WOULD YOU ADVICE FOR SOMEONE BUYING A FIRST CAR. THANKS
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2013
Altima.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by mycoolsteve: 11:51am On May 08, 2013
nissparts: Altima.

ANY PARTICULAR REASON AND WHICH MODEL..............THANKS
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2013
Any of the 2.5 ltr engine models.
Easier to work on if something goes wrong plus the fuel economy of the 2.5 is remarkably better than the 3.5.
Maxima has more transmission issues than the Alti also
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2013
Brand new Nissan/Infiniti parts with delivery options right to your door-step no matter where you are in Nigeria.
Call now 08022228273
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2013
nissparts: Brand new Nissan/Infiniti parts with delivery options right to your door-step no matter where you are in Nigeria.
Call now 08022228273
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2013
Selling
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2013
Brand new Nissan/Infiniti parts with delivery options right to your door-step no matter where you are in Nigeria.
Call now 08022228273
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by sako28: 11:55am On May 27, 2013
Guys the solution to Nissan gear problem is to change it completely. IT happened to me. I use xterra 2006 USA spec. Did not move the SUV for over 8 months. It developed this fault 2 months after I shipped it in that was in 2010. I made research and found that it was manufacture's error. So This what I later did.
1. Bought a complete gear box. This time a japan spec gear box, change the radiator. And Used the real AFT fluid which is RJ45.
2. Made the gear system separate from radiator system. Ran the gear oil into a fin(small filter) to cool it down. The fin is placed in front of the AC fan that service like a cooling fan for it.

Drove the SUV from Ilorin to PHC a 15 hours drive taking Asaba - Onishta route without any issue than to stop and fuel the car. All I do is Check the oil every week to make sure is in good condition and change oil every year.

So Nisspart is right. Just close ur eye and change the gear box and separate. After that u will enjoy the SUV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

We Buy Old, Rickety, Dilapidated, Scrap, Accident Vehicles / Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » » / Kakakibuy Thanks You For 2014!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.