Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Covid-19 Vaccine Detox: Detox Methods If You Have Covid Vaccine Side Effects - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Vaccine Detox: Detox Methods If You Have Covid Vaccine Side Effects (862 Views)

WHO Bribes Madagascar President With $20 Million To Have COVID-19 Drug Poisoned / I Have COVID-19. My Experience So Far. / Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Vaccine Detox: Detox Methods If You Have Covid Vaccine Side Effects by Thiaoouba: 5:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I learned that some people have side effects after having the covid vaccines. I saw an article at https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/coronavirus-vaccine-detox.html which can help you to detox...

Please let me know what you think about it.

The full article is shown below:

Covid-19 Vaccine Detox (Opinion Article: Detox Methods if You Have Covid Vaccine Side Effects)

I have been reluctant to write about Covid vaccine detox because I have been afraid that no one will believe me. As of September 22, 2021, I also have the feeling that there is little demand from people for detox methods related to Covid vaccine side effects. A few friends asked me to write about it, and I asked them to find 9 other people who have such needs. None got back to me. Well, I am writing about it now, and hope it can help people.

1. Social media postings related to the side effects of the Covid-19 vaccine made me want to investigate further

As a Chinese speaker myself, I frequently use a Chinese mobile app called Xiaohongshu, or the "Little Red Book". It shows postings of pictures and videos of daily routines of interesting people. Beginning in May 2021, I started to see many posts from people who were vaccinated in the US, complaining about Covid vaccine side effects. Because I am a guy, most of the postings are from young women. The number of complains seemed unproportionally high, and most of them complained about their irregular periods after the vaccination and some of the usual side effects such as fever, muscle pain, etc. Then, I heard rumors that Covid vaccine affects fertilities. Really? I thought. I have always believed in vaccinations against polio and smallpox, where the benefits are much greater than the risks involved. If Covid vaccines have such serious side effects and even affect fertility, aren't the pharmaceutical companies that make the vaccines going to be sued till they are bankrupt? Then, I learned that the pharmaceutical companies that make the vaccines are currently shielded from liabilities unless they engaged in "willful misconduct".

2. Emergency use vaccine (Emergency Use Authorization) in the United States

Because the Covid-19 vaccines in the US were authorized by the FDA for "emergency use", the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, invoked in early 2020, allowed pharmaceutical companies and medical professionals to be immune from legal liabilities (they cannot be used for money damages in court) for losses relating to the administration or use of Covid vaccines unless their "willful misconduct" resulted in deaths or serious physical injuries of the vaccinated. Even though suffered individuals may apply for compensation for damages from the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), a federal government program, pharmaceutical companies' liabilities are shielded, unless "willful misconduct" is proven.

3. Are Covid vaccines safe and effective?

Safety: According to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of the United States, as of August 26, 2021, half a million people suffered severe side effects, including stroke, heart failure, blood clots, brain disorders, convulsions, seizures, inflammations of brain & spinal cord, life threatening allergic reactions, autoimmune diseases, arthritis, miscarriage, infertility, rapid-onset muscle weakness, deafness, blindness, narcolepsy and cataplexy. Approximately 16,000 people have died as a result of receiving the experimental Covid vaccine injections. Please note that vaccinated people who die within two weeks are not listed as vaccine deaths. Some say that these numbers are underreported by at least a factor of 5. The "Vaccine Death Report" by David John Sorensen and Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, MD, also included many posts from social media such as Facebook expressing their surprises, sorrows, and grief as their relatives died from Covid vaccines. (More than 200,000 Facebook users have commented about vaccine deaths and serious injuries. And, Facebook is considered by some to be a social media that removes "conspiracy theory" posts and censors people's speech.) Maybe I am too biased, and maybe I am too paranoid. Please do your own research and reach your own conclusions.

Effectiveness: Israel is a country with one of the highest Covid-19 vaccination rates. As of September 20, 2021, 82.6% of its population had at least one dose of Covid vaccine, and 76.1% of its population had at least two doses of Covid-19 vaccine. However, since Israel launched Dose 3 of Covid vaccine on July 30, 2021, its death rate shot up dramatically. The Israeli prime minister Naftali Bennet even says that the people who are most at risk now, are those who received two doses of the vaccine. In the island nation Seychelles there were hardly any Covid deaths, but once they started vaccinating the population, the deaths increased a hundred fold. In addition, in our article Vaccine for the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19: Challenges and Possibilities (Risks of Antibody-Dependent Enhancement ADE and Cytokine Storm), it clearly explains some of the issues related to its effectiveness.

4. Are Chinese vaccines better?

Some people think that the vaccines in China have less risks because they are inactivated Covid-19 vaccines and that they, different from the mRNA vaccines, do not change people's DNA.

However, recently, social media such as Wechat have been circulating posts regarding Air China stopping vaccinations to their flight attendants and pilots because a pilot of Shanghai Airlines died suddenly while operating the flight due to thrombus in the brain after injecting a Chinese inactivated Covid-19 vaccine.

Increasingly, more and more video footages show sudden falls and seizures of people on streets after being vaccinated. More and more people are diagnosed with leukemia after Covid vaccines. It is shown on the website of Chinese Academy of Sciences that the Covid-19 vaccines are inactivated with formalin, in which its gas form, formaldehyde, is one of the chemical agents that damages our DNA and causes leukemia. (Some may say that humans produce certain quantity of formaldehyde naturally. Yet, with a large quantity of poisonous DNA-damaging formaldehyde, it would be extremely difficult for our body to convert it into formate, a less dangerous chemical, which our body does naturally).

5. What if I have already been vaccinated?

Don't worry. Negative side effects only occur in some people within a few months of vaccination. Long term negative side effects are not known yet. And, there are ways to do a Covid vaccine detox.

First, drink a lot of water, preferably "living water". Living water contains positive energy or vibrations that can counteract with the vaccine toxins such as graphene oxide. Drinking sufficient living water will flush these toxins out of your body, especially your lymphatic system where these toxins tend to accumulate. You can obtain living water from fruits such as coconut or watermelon, vegetables (such as celery), or even sun charged water, as described in Prevention and Treatment for the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19: Things You Can Do to Protect Yourself. Pine tea may also help.

Second, try to get adequate sunshine. Sunlight is composed of lights of different vibrations (thus it can be split into different colors). As shown in chromotherapy, these vibrations/colors are beneficial to the human health. Adequate sunshine will stimulate the human immune system and increase one's natural detox speed. When you drink sufficient living water, combined with adequate sunshine, you will be at an advantage compared to your other vaccinated peers.

The above two methods are actually more than sufficient for most people. Very few people promote them because they don't make them money. For this, I'd like to quote Pharaoh Akhenaten (Akhenaton or Athnaton), who, according to Thiaoouba Prophecy, supposedly said, "The time that I have spent on this Earth was an era in which the simplicity of Truth was not understood and was rejected by many."

If you are one of the a few people that need additional vaccine detox or if you insist on taking dietary supplements or paying for something for the vaccine detox process, so that you can feel more comfortable after spending money, then please do the following:

1. Reduce the stress of your liver, one of the most important organs for the detoxification process. To reduce the stress of your liver, I strongly recommend you to purchase and read the book "Liver Rescue" by Anthony William, the Medical Medium, or at least read his blogs or watch his videos online. It describes a diet that can cleanse your liver. He has certain abilities that others don't have, and millions of people have been healed by him, including medical doctors and Hollywood celebrities. In summary, you should eat more fruits and vegetables, and eat less meat, dairy products, processed foods, and eggs. Specifically, one should not eat anything that contains fats (vegetable fats or animal fats) in the morning.

2. Follow the heavy metal detox protocol of Anthony William, the medical medium. Anthony William suggests people to take spirulina, barley grass juice powder, cilantro, wild blueberries, and Atlantic dulse at the same time, preferably with coconut water or fresh orange juice. If the heavy metal detox protocol has helped millions of people from diseases caused by heavy metals, it will conceivably be able to detox the toxins in the Covid vaccines such as graphene oxide.

I personally think that Anthony William will talk about it if he could. However, he has not been able to because of the restrictions by the FDA (he would be sued). Have you noticed that he has specifically made a few videos recently on heavy metal detox cleanse, toxic metals short circuit the brain, and preparation for heavy metal detox cleanse challenge? It is just like what he did during the Covid-19 pandemic, posting a free "Virus Protection" ebook on his website without specifically mentioning the Covid-19 virus.

3. Try the methods that I listed in Prevention and Treatment for the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19: Things You Can Do to Protect Yourself. Some people report that they have been helpful in alleviating the side effects of the Covid vaccine too.
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Detox: Detox Methods If You Have Covid Vaccine Side Effects by Jakumo(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2021
I would never dream of allowing myself to be injected with any chemical manufactured in China. The Chinese who visit Africa very obviously detest Africans, but are in Africa to plunder the continent's natural resources for their personal profit. Take their chemicals at your peril.

The only "detox" needed after taking the Covid vaccine is rest and maybe a couple of paracetamol tablets to ease the aching in the injected arm.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Detox: Detox Methods If You Have Covid Vaccine Side Effects by FreeStuffsNG: 5:58am On Oct 03, 2021
Jakumo:
I would never dream of allowing myself to be injected with any chemical manufactured in China. The Chinese who visit Africa very obviously detest Africans, but are in Africa to plunder the continent's natural resources for their personal profit. Take their chemicals at your peril.

The only "detox" needed after taking the Covid vaccine is rest and maybe a couple of paracetamol tablets to ease the aching in the injected arm.

Hahaha.... Yet you don't know that China is the largest manufacturer of API and most drugs and iv fluids are made in China. That pcm you're recommending is likely from China.

China is the least of your problems sir, it's more like racism or typical stereotyping of others because you don't see any good in them. Only if you know many ways China have helped you . We all need each other in this life so stereotyping others won't drive anyone forward.

The western press that's always destroying others to elevate their own successes and mask their failures is not the standard bearer. The standard bearer is the humanity in each of us regardless of tribe ,religion and nationality.
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Detox: Detox Methods If You Have Covid Vaccine Side Effects by Jakumo(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha.... Yet you don't know that China is the largest manufacturer of API and most drugs and iv fluids are made in China. That pcm you're recommending is likely from China.

China is the least of your problems sir, it's more like racism or typical stereotyping of others because you don't see any good in them. Only if you know many ways China have helped you . We all need each other in this life so stereotyping others won't drive anyone forward.

The western press that's always destroying others to elevate their own successes and mask their failures is not the standard bearer. The standard bearer is the humanity in each of us regardless of tribe ,religion and nationality.

Chinese employers in Africa are notorious for subjecting their African workforce to deplorable and dangerous working conditions. Hundreds of Nigerians were imprisoned in a Chinese-owned factory early on in the pandemic, and similar cases were reported in Zambia. Video footage has emerged of comatose African workers being removed from a factory floor by forklift, after being overcome by toxic gas in a Chinese-owned factory. The Chinese in Africa treat Africans like conquered slaves whose very lives are imperiled without a second thought.

Ancient tropical hardwood forests of the Congo and Cameroun are being comprehensively decimated by Chinese logging companies, and vital waterways in Ghana are being ruined by Chinese mining operations that deploy excavators and dump mercury into the water. I could go on, but these instances are a tiny sample typifying the plunder of Africa by Chinese criminals.

On a personal level, I regard Chinese women as among the sexiest on Earth, while I own Chinese-made drones that are far more affordable, versatile and capable than those made anywhere else. Similarly, I can attest to the academic brilliance of Chinese engineering students I encountered in college. That said, there is no denying the terrible impact that Chinese criminal gangs are having on Africa. One gets the impression that China sends her brightest and best to the USA while infesting Africa with the absolute dregs of Chinese society.
Re: Covid-19 Vaccine Detox: Detox Methods If You Have Covid Vaccine Side Effects by Thiaoouba: 5:15am On Oct 08, 2021
I really like your post. I am against Chinese people exploiting natural resources of Africa, or polluting the environment. We need to act together to stop them doing it.

Only when people unite, will the voices be heard. Nonviolent resistance is the key. Violence never solves anything. See https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/solution.html

Jakumo:

Chinese employers in Africa are notorious for subjecting their African workforce to deplorable and dangerous working conditions. Hundreds of Nigerians were imprisoned in a Chinese-owned factory early on in the pandemic, and similar cases were reported in Zambia. Video footage has emerged of comatose African workers being removed from a factory floor by forklift, after being overcome by toxic gas in a Chinese-owned factory. The Chinese in Africa treat Africans like conquered slaves whose very lives are imperiled without a second thought.

Ancient tropical hardwood forests of the Congo and Cameroun are being comprehensively decimated by Chinese logging companies, and vital waterways in Ghana are being ruined by Chinese mining operations that deploy excavators and dump mercury into the water. I could go on, but these instances are a tiny sample typifying the plunder of Africa by Chinese criminals.

On a personal level, I regard Chinese women as among the sexiest on Earth, while I own Chinese-made drones that are far more affordable, versatile and capable than those made anywhere else. Similarly, I can attest to the academic brilliance of Chinese engineering students I encountered in college. That said, there is no denying the terrible impact that Chinese criminal gangs are having on Africa. One gets the impression that China sends her brightest and best to the USA while infesting Africa with the absolute dregs of Chinese society.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Drinking Red Bull Is Healthy / Hope At Last For Cancer Patients /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.